Piece 24

Graduated in love

 

Tec patted on Chansung's shoulder before sitting down on the sofa. Everyone was murmuring to each other after an almost exhausted day because of works.

- Hyung, are you tired? Your shooting was good?

- Of course - Tec rubbed his hands on his cheeks, grimacing - Soeun is so trong. Arggg. I saw stars when she slapped me in the scene.

Tec said, glancing at Junho who was sitting on the floor in front of him. When Junho heard Tec mentioning Soeun, he suddenly grasped a magazine and held up to read. Tec lowered his head to smile silently when he saw this innocent guy trying desperately to conceal his feelings.

- Soeun ... eh... did she say anything?  - Nickhun suddenly asked.

- Say what? - Tec pretended to ask negligently.

- Aniya - Nickhun shook his head - I mean, did you work well with Soeun?

- Geureom. Before shooting, she told me that she would slap me as strong as she could. Haha ... I didn't think that she really did what she said... Ah, I almost forgot. There's one thing weird ...

- Weird? - Wooyoung questioned and it seemed that Junho also listened attentively behind the magazine.

- Soeun said, with close one like me and Kim Bum, shooting such scenes always was very difficult.

- Oh, Soeun said that Kim Bum was her close one? - Nickhun astonished. The magazine slightly trembled in Junho's hands.

- Tec hyung meant that Soeun also considered him as her close one - Chansung corrected.

- Why did she say that? When did you become her close one without our knowing? - Junsu asked implicitly.

- Who knows ... Probably thanks to someone ... - Tec intentionally didn't finish his saying.

Junho suddenly put down the magazine on the floor, raised his hand to cover his mouth, yawned and said:

- Brothers, are you not tired? I'm sleepy. I'm back to my room first.

He stood up and moved quickly out of the room, leaving the team looked at each other in silence. Junho quietly lay down on the bed, closed his eyes. As he knew that Tec accepted to be a cameo in Soeun's drama, although he didn't against it, he still felt uncomfortable. He didn't know why. Because Tec reminded Soeun of him that made her sad? Or this would remind him of Soeun whenever he saw Tec?

Junho shook his head softly. These days, he forced himself beginning not to notice anything related to Soeun. It's the time for him to rearrange his heart and sacrifice wholeheartedly himself for music. But deep down he understood, he would probably never ever get back the smile to his eyes.

" With close one like me and Kim Bum, shooting such scenes always was very difficult ". Junho started thinking back to what Tec had said, vaguely understood what Tec meant. He sighed, trying to dispel the old thoughts that began rising up again in his heart. The most important thing was that Soeun still did well, he should not expect more. Yes, just like that, Junho ah.

...

[... At the same time in the living room...]

- Hot news here, guys - Tec lowered his voice - I met Kim Bum today and he told me that Soeun still loved our stupid boy.

- Mwo? He really said so? - Chansung astonished.

- Yep. That guy is really something - Tec smiled - He hope that we can help two silly kids back together.

- How? You can see Junho expression when you mentioned of Soeun - Junsu shook his head - such a stubborn boy!

- Well, I think we shouldn't do anything right now. He just made up his mind then it's hard to make him change immediately. Cheer him up first. When he feel relax, he will know what to do next, right? - Nickhun suggested.

- You are right - Junsu nodded.

- Junho's birthday is coming, will we do something to surprise him then? - Wooyoung recommended.

- Yeah, good idea, man - Junsu agreed - Will we be free at that time?

- Let me check - Chansung looked at the calendar on his phone and said - we'll have a whole day.

- A whole day? - Nickhun touched his chin - let's go to Geyongi. Great Lake is great. They usually come there to enjoy snow-drop flowers in winter.

- Good idea - Wooyoung nodded - but how to persuade Junho to go there? We can not say "hey Junho, go to celebrate your birthday in Geyongi", right?

- Well, we can ask Jinyong hyung to help to make a fake plan there. If it's related works, he'll definitely go - Nickhun proposed.

- Okay, agree. I'll go asking Jinyoung hyung first - Tec decided and then added - And I have a plan.