Piece 23

Graduated in love

 

Bum waved his hand when he saw Tec entering the door. He could see Tec's nervous expression. Probably he didn't figure out why Bum wanted to meet him.

- Taecyeon ssi, what do you like to drink?

- What do you want to talk? - Tec asked impatiently.

- I know you're very busy so I won't waste your time - Bum calmly smiled - It's about Junho and Soeun.

- Junho and Soeun? - Tec astonished.

- Yes. Mirra onnie told me about your meeting with her. I'm grateful that all 2PM members always care about her.

"You called me to come here just to express your thanks?" Tec wondered silently.

- I want to know one thing before asking you to do me a favour - Bum said - Junho ... I mean Lee Junho still loves Soeun, doesn't he?

Tec considered how to answer unexpected question.

- Tell me the truth. I am so worried about Soeun. So are you, right?

Tec thought for a moment. He didn't figure out what Bum's intention really was.

- Well, if you insist to know - Tec shrugged - Of course Junho hasn't forgotten her yet. You may think he's the one who wanted to break up, but in fact he forced himself to do that for the sake of Soeun. Well, it ended anyway. Why should we talk about it? It's a good chance for you to approach to her, isn't it? Take it. But if you intended to ask my help, I must say I can't.

Tec couldn't help saying these bitter words. How can he dare to ask me to help him getting Soeun? Tec angrily thought.

But Bum seemed not to noticed his uneasy attitude. He calmly said:

- Mirra onnie also told me about your good intention. I should say thanks to you - Bum paused a moment and then smiled sadly, he continued - but you know, I couldn't heal her heart.

- What do you mean?

- She hasn't forgotten Junho, never ever forgot him.

- She told you that?

- Ani - Bum shook his head - but I'm sure about that. Even though she didn't say anything and she tried her best to hide her true feeling, I can tell she always missed him.

How can he speak out these words? Tec surprisedly thought. It's obviously hurt so much to admit that the one he loved always missed another man.

Tec looked at Bum, he obviously respected Bum more than before:

- I don't know what to say - Tec frankly said - jinja... I'm sorry for misunderstanding you.

- Don't mind. It's okay - Bum smiled, but Tec felt like he's crying inside - I just can't stay still while Soeun suffered it alone. It's nonsense that you have to break up while you still love each other just because you're too busy. Do you agree?

- You're totally right but I think they...

- I know that you care a lot of Junho and you're the one they shared their story first. It meant they trusted you so much. That's why I think you can help. I must... ani... I mean we must do something for these two stupid.

- So ... what you want to ask me is ...

Bum smiled again. This time Tec thought, it's a smile of the brave man.