Piece 4

Graduated in love

- Annyeong!

Soeun bowed and said hi to some singers or JYP staffs passing by. Junho could hear the whispers around.

- Is it Kim Soeun? She's more beautiful in real life.

- Oh, that's Kim Soeun. Why is she with Junho?

- Kim Soeun ssi, I'm your fan!

Someone shook her hand cheerfully, enthusiastically expressed their admiration. Junho put his hand on her back, gently pushing her to go more quickly. Soeun turned to look at him and giggled. Junho ignored her mischievous smile, silently walked forward.

- Oh here they are. Junho, Soeun ssi. What took you two so long?

Soeun bowed shyly and everyone could see her rosy cheeks. Junho smiled, standing behind Soeun while all his teammates greeting her.

- Annyeong! I'm so sorry. The traffic was too bad.

- No, it's not your fault - Junsu said politely.

- Noona, it's okay if I call you noona? - Chansung pretended to be naive, made all burst into laughters.

- Eh... Junho doesn't call Soeun noona - Nickhun commented.

Everyone looked at Junho made his ears turn red again.

- Wae? - Junho shook his head - why do I have to call her noona? Just a few months different.

- If so - Chansung laughed - then we are friends.

Soeun nodded with smile and shook Chansung's hand.

- Soeun ah, thank you - Nichkhun suddenly said.

Soeun's hands covered her face. She sheepishly said:

- Oppa, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.

- Oh, it's my pleasure - Nickhun bowed, speaking in style - just a little bit annoying to have some people jealous - Nickhun glanced at Junho, made all laugh out loud.

- I heard that you cook well, right? - Wooyoung changed the subject.

- Oh, who did you hear from? - Soeun smiled, glancing at Junho beside her.

Nickhun noticed that look. He laughed:

- Junho is the one who has the best taste. It's surely good if he really meant it. Don't you think it's unfair if only Junho had a chance to enjoy your talent?

- Absolutely right. We share everything in our life even bitter or sweet, you know - Wooyoung said - but if it bothers you ...

Soeun shook her head, immediately said:

- Ani... aniya... I just feel ashamed.

- Hyungs, actually Soeun's hand was hurt. Then another day okay? - Junho excused for her.

- Hurt? - All exclaimed, and then after seeing her swollen hand, Junsu said - I'm sorry, we're so insensitive. If so, then should be another day.

- Oh, it's embarrassing - Soeun said sheepishly - you're very excited but I ruined the atmosphere. What do you think if we buy something delicious and some drink to cheer at home?

- If you're not uncomfortable, then ... - Wooyoung said - ... of course we are all ready.

- I heard that you could drink well. We will compete then - Chansung said, made Soeun blushed, waving her hand to deny.

Junho lowered his head. He didn't want anyone to recognize his pride for her right now. Everyone liked Soeun made him really happy.

- So we're going home to prepare - Tec said - you two go shopping, okay?

Soeun smiled, nodding. She was informed that Tec knew their story. She was grateful for his thoughtfulness to let her and Junho be together in a little more time.