Piece 5

Graduated in love

When Soeun and Junho got home, the others finished setting table. There was even a vase of flowers on the table in the living room.

- Well, your house is neat and tidy - Soeun complimented.

- Yeah, you can say.

- Even fresh flowers here. So romantic - Soeun smiled.

- Ha ha, this is a little bit different - said Wooyoung - it's just because of you.

- Do you want to see around? - Tec suddenly asked.

- Is it okay? - Soeun hesitantly standing up, but then realized that Tec wanted to take this opportunity to let her view of Junho's room. She looked at him with a grateful smile.

Like other boys at his age, Junho's room was simple. Books, music sheets and manuscript were everywhere. A guitar placed in the corner. The wall hung with pictures of Ethiopia, where he had just volunteered for the project "Global Sharing". She knew that he sacrificed his first vacation after four years working for JYP to get there. This really made her admire and love Junho more. His heart and soul was warm and beautiful as his voice.

Soeun found the book that she gave him next right to Junho's pillow and according to the bookmark card, he had read more than half. The phone case designed by Soeun was placed neatly on the shelves, beside the ornaments that perhaps he had bought from some oversea tours. Soeun found it absolutely not match with everything around, so she was moved that he treasured it.

- Let's go to eat.

Junho called outside the door. Tec quickly went out while Junho stepping into the room. Her sweet and a little sheepish smile made Junho can not take his eyes off her. He laced his fingers to hers, held her hand tightly in a moment and then they both walked out.

2PM had a lot of fun and a cozy night. When the group excited about their upcoming music projects, Soeun listened as if she was also a member of the group.

- That's why - Junsu said - you must attend our concert.

- Of course I will - Soeun smiled - I will try to arrange my schedule.

- If we get your cheers, we'll dance more wildly - Nickhun laughed.

- Well, the beasts, I think? - Soeun laughed, made the gesture like tearing clothes apart - like this.

- Haha, okay, if you want - Wooyoung said - Did Junho ever dance for you when you two worked for the show?

- Ani - Soeun shook her head, glanced at Junho - he's always serious.

- Ha ha, only his outlook. Actually, he's a cute namja - Chansung laughed - especially when his ears turn red. Hahaha.

"Not funny at all. Why did he laugh loudly?" Junho murmured in his throat.

- Do you want to see our dances? - Nickhun asked.

- Jigeum? - Soeun said with both excitement and surprise - Do you mind? Frankly, it's absolutely great if you do right now.

Wooyoung stood up to turn on the music. The group pushed the table to one side and each one chose his own position in front of Soeun, started dancing.

Soeun's hands covered her face. She's never ever imagined that there'd be a time 2PM danced right in front of her. Her face flushed and her eyes twinkled that made the boys become excited. Their movements became more and more attractive and strong. Perhaps Junho was her bias, she thought he was the hottest dancer. His facial expressions and body movements were so fascinating and powerful. She didn't dare to stare at him longer than the others, but whenever her eyes on him, it spoke more than words.