Piece 25

Graduated in love

 

- Junho, put it down. Come to eat with us - Chansung took his headphone out, said excitedly.

The group now was in a luxury train to Geyongi. Outside, snow was falling and the view was so beautiful as a Christmas card. Knowing that everyone cared about him, Junho put down his phone, joined the team. He's surprised to recognize a lot of familiar items on the table. Boiled eggs, waffles, biscuits and soft drinks. The same as Music and lyrics. Junho looked at his friends but none seemed unusual at all. They were serving themselves and playing happily with each other, totally ignored Junho.

- Let's play scissors-paper-rock. The one who lose will be hit by egg on his head. Okay? - Junsu proposed.

- Hmm ... sound good - Wooyoung and Nickhun enthusiasticaly agreed - But make sure that we have eggs hard boiled.

- If there is any undercooked egg, it's Junsu responsible to wash our hair and do laundry for us.

The group burst into laughter while Junsu tried to protest but failed. Junho seemed to be bewildered. Everything was similar to what he and Soeun exprienced on the train to Jeongju. But all was so natural and comfortable here that made Junho reluctantly join the game. He himself admitted that recently he made the team worried about him, therefore today he didn't want to ruin the atmosphere. Of course, as usual, Junho lost. Fortunately, they didn't ask him to break waffle into two pieces. Otherwise, he definitely thought that they had plotted something.

2PM arrived Geyongi at noon. The group were arranged to stay in a relatively isolated block, near the forest. They were free in the afternoon before shooting a short MV introducing the Great Lake tomorrow. That's all Junho was told by his manager.

- Today is Junho's birthday, we will make kimchi fried rice by ourselves - Junsu stated.

- I'll make seaweed soup - Wooyoung raised his hand - I'm always good at it. Hehehe.

Junho looked at his excited teamates, cooking and teasing each other.This scene touched his heart. Because no one wanted him to lend a hand, he stepped outside. Right front of him was the beautiful woods and a big road that perhaps leading to the Great Lake. The atmosphere in Geyongi was so great that made him suddenly relieved.

- Junho, come in - Chansung emerged into the hallway, calling.

When Junho got inside, everyone gathered at the table. On the top of each dish, placed a heart-shape egg. No doubt that these little devils did play a game with him. Maintaining his calm face, Junho sat down in his seat.

- Okay, happy birthday to our adorable Junho!

- Happy birthday, Nuneo!

- Happy Birthday!

All raised their glasses to cheer with Junho. It's so long that the group had a warm and happy meal together like this, or at least Junho's face brighter and more refresh. Junho surprised a little that other members did not even seem disappointed at his calm attitude at all. He was continuosly thinking, did not know what they were doing actually.

- Junho, we have a gift for your birthday.

Junho looked up, curiously questioned:

- Hmm ... what's that?

- But let's play a game first.

- Game again? Aren't you tired of playing game, are you? - Junho blurted out, but it seemed that no one noticed his comment.

- It must be funny, you'll see - Nickhun pulled out two sheets of paper and handed one to Junho - this is a map leading to the spot where your gift hidden. We divide into 2 groups, one group is you. The rest is the other!

- What? Why only me in a group?

- It's your birthday gift so nothing's wrong with that - Wooyoung explained - we did not know the position neither. If you find the gift first, it's yours. If we find it then...

- Then I lose my gift? - Junho exclaimed - Eh ... What's type of game? Birthday present is an award in a game of chance? I can't believe it.

Everyone burst out laughing. Tec said:

- Relax. It's just for fun. Of course you still have your birthday present.

Junho shook his head softly. Anyway, playing game was better than doing nothing interesting.

- OK. So how to play?

- There are two ways leading to the hiding place. Basically the length is almost the same. You just follow the instructions in the map. Well, if everyone is clear, let's go. Group that get there first have to wait for the other, okay?

Junho nodded, wearing backpacks on the shoulders. He was equipped with artillery, SOS light, flashlight, some soft drinks and snacks. Thick snow was quite difficult to walk but Junho felt excited. It's a long time that he had a chance to feel like joining a camping trip in high school.

Finally, Junho reached the red marker on the map. He looked around. There's no sign that anyone came before him in all the roads led to where he was standing. Junho was surprised. It's not hard to find the way if not that it's too easy to get here.

Junho walked up to mounds of snow, pulling up the small red flag and digging to find the gift. However he didn't find anything hidden below. Junho looked around and then looked back at the map. He obviously followed the right path. What the hell are they doing to me? Junho mumbled. If it's not my birthday, I never easily would fall into their trap. You wait, little devils!

Suddenly, he heard someone walking closer, Junho exclaimed and turned around:

- Eh ... What is ...

Junho didn't finish his saying. Standing there in front of him was not 2PM.

It's amazing... It's his... ani, not his anymore... it's lovely Kim Soeun.