Piece 11

Graduated in love

 

Junho felt his heart stop beating for a moment. He raised his hand to stop his teammates, then tried to calm down himself, simply said:

- Please don't hurt her. We can discuss if you want anything.

Junho saw Soeun clenching her fist, maybe she was trying not to be panic.

- Shut up, kid - That man shout - Keep back. Soeun will follow me.

The man slowly stepped back while whining:

- Why did you come to this show, Soeun? Why did you cry because of him? Why?

Now everyone knew that this was a crazy fan of Soeun. 2PM was proceeding cautiously little by little while Junho was clenching his fist, tried to keep down his anger and anxiety. His eyes suddenly stung when he saw a bloody scratch on her neck.

- She was bleeding - Junho could not resist - if you like her, why do you still hurt her?

The man continued to step back, barking:

- Who the hell are you to worry about Soeun? If she is injured, I will take care of her.

Tec grabbed Junho's arm to make him calmer. With this crazy guy, Junho only drove him wilder and wilder. Now perhaps the scent of Soeun stimulated him. He buried his face in her hair, that made Soeun shrink in terror. Her tears were running down her cheeks. Junho felt like he would die at this moment.

- Soeun was injured - Tec calmly said - she lost too much blood and was going to faint. If you don't believe then check by yourself.

Soeun understood that Tec wanted to make the man distract, she said in a shaking voice:

- It really hurt that much - she slowly raised her hand, lightly pushed the knife out, and then touched her neck, crying in panic - oh my god, it's bleeding, see.

The man seemed to care. He loosed his hand holding the knife a little down. Soeun turned slightly back to let the man see her wound. In that moment, Junho jumped in to kick the knife out. The two remaining guards grabbed the man's hands. Tec and Nickhun pulled Soeun out of danger.

Now Soeun was really scared. Her body was shaking and she could not stand by herself. Junho came to hug her tightly in his arms. In this situation, he couldn't think much. Only a few minutes were enough to make he feel extremely terrible. If something happened to Soeun... if something ... He couldn't imagine.

- It's okay, Soeun ah. It's okay - Junho whispered softly.

- Take her to the car, Junho - Tec patted his shoulder, said quietly.

All immersed in silence. Each one pursued his own thought after scary moments. Junho turned to look at Soeun leaning on him. They had to inject a dose of sedative to keep her avoiding too strong psychological impact. The injured hand when she pushed out the knife still clung tightly to his arm, causing further bleeding. It's so painful to witness all of this happening to her.

- Will you stay with Soeun tonight? - Junsu asked quietly when 2PM left Soeun's apartment.

- I can not leave her alone - Junho nodded - It's better if there'll be someone at her side when she suddenly wake up middle of the night.

Chansung and Wooyoung patted on his back, said sadly:

- Fortunately, Soeun is okay. Don't worry.

- If she had not come... - Junho said in regret.

- Don't blame yourself. No one could imagine... - Tec said in a bass voice - back inside. See you two tomorrow.

- Tec hyung, please take care of media, okay? I don't want this become too noisy. It can affect Soeun's life.

 - Okay. I know what to do. Don't worry too much.

Junho got back to Soeun. She was still sleeping. Her uninjured hand clutched her shoulder as if she was extremely frighten. Her eyes shut but the tears kept running down unconsciously. Junho sat down by her side, gently caressed her hand. Her breathe slowly returned to normal that made him less worried. He stood up to the refrigerator to find something to drink. Now he had time to observe the small space of Soeun. This is his first time here. Despite dating for a long time but because there were so many actors living here, the two agreed to meet outside.

The room was decorated very neatly. Because Soeun liked roses, everything was colored pink or had rose patterns. Soeun liked reading so he could see books everywhere. Junho looked around to find the candle he gave her, suddenly startled to see a round eyes staring at him.