Piece 12

Graduated in love

 

Koonie! Adorable cat of Soeun. Junho was surprised to realize her presence.

- Oh, very good Koonie - Junho stepped closer to Koonie, whispering in a friendly way. It seemed that she sensed of something strange happening to her owner, Koonie still rested in her place - are you hungry?

The cat still looked at Junho curiously, did not move. Junho smiled softly:

- Koonie, relax, our lady is okay. Wait me a second.

Junho opened the kitchen drawer, found a few cans of food for cats. He smiled and put one can in front of Koonie:

- Come and eat.

Koonie stretch her legs lazily, continued to observe Junho carefully and then shyly walked up to the can. Junho smiled, her lovely white smooth head. He suddenly felt relieved in his heart.

- Koonie ah, I will take care of her. There will never be something like this happen again. Promise, Koonie ah.

Junho whispered to the cat, but it seemed that he promised to himself. At that moment, he suddenly heard a cry. He rushed over where Soeun was lying. Her whole body trembled as still very scared. Junho wiped sweat on Soeun's forehead, then gently laid down beside her and held her in his arms.

- Okay, Soeun ah. I'm right here. It's okay.

 

Babe, sleep well, my babe

Do not worry, I'm right here

I can feel your soft breath

Can you feel mine too?

I will be your hero, sweetheart

And make all your dreams come true

 

Junho lullabied softly until Soeun deeply slept. Tiredness and anxiety also made him gradually fall asleep.

Soeun woke up when the day light shining through window. She felt like her head resting on someone's arm, then she turned to look. Soeun rushed to cover to prevent shouting because of startling. Right in front of her was the familiar face of Junho. Even while sleeping, he still looked very attractive. Soeun tried not to move, smiling gently.

- Am I still admirable while sleeping? - Junho said, his eyes still closed.

Soeun blushed in silence. Junho smiled and then opened his eyes, tenderly asked:

- Are you okay?

Soeun felt warm in her heart when she heard his voice with full of tenderness. She shook her head softly. He touched the wound on her neck and said:

- Still hurt right? Sorry. I should not let you come.

Soeun shook her head again and smiled:

- I'm alright. You had to be worried at that moment, hadn't you?

Junho held her hand, tightening in his:

- Worried? Much more than that. I thought I would die if anything serious had happened to you.

Soeun deeply touched.

- Do you know why?

Soeun quietly fixed her beautiful eyes at his.

- It's because ... - Junho said - ... I love you...

Soeun stunned for a moment because of Junho sudden love confession. Then she realised the sincerity in his eyes, Soeun kissed lightly on his cheek.

When Soeun was going to lie down, Junho stopped her, holding her face close to his, slyly said:

- Eh ... I think it's time that we graduate from that class.

Soeun blushed. She tried to escaped from Junho's hands but he kept her tightly.

- You ... you ... - Soeun embarrassingly exclaimed.

But before she could say any word, Junho pressed his lips on hers ...

 

But one day, I was struck by lightning and fell into a hole.

You asked me what was I doing?

I met this girl and loved ...

 

The words that he and Soeun said in the church in Jeongju rang in his head. Yes, I loved this girl!

 

Will you swear to live happily forever?

 

Yes, yes, yes! Junho was willing to reply so.

...

Doorbell rang.

Junho glanced at Soeun to ask who would be here at this hour.

- Maybe that's Mira onnie - Soeun shrugged, flipping eggs that were frying on the stove - Help me.

Junho felt a little bit awkward but still opened the door. It's not Mira nor anyone he could expect.

It's Kim Bum.