Piece 10

Graduated in love

Soeun felt a little overwhelmed by screams from thousands of fans standing outside the 2PM performing place. Perhaps, among the worldwide 2PM fans awaiting their idols performance, so many of them expected Soeun's attendance, especially fans of Junho. Effects of Music and lyrics unexpectedly was so strong.

Now on the big screen served for a large of no-lucky fans who could not buy tickets to watch live, everyone could see Soeun entering. Screams from the crowd was far more greater, that made Soeun a bit perplexed, waving hands toward them.

- Hello, Kim Soeun ssi!

- Hello.

- It's Lee Junho ssi who invited you to attend this concert, right?

- Well, it's not so - Soeun laughed - all of them has invited me. It's my great honor.

- Really? We noticed that you and 2PM quickly became friends. I think probably thanks to Lee Junho ssi, right?

Soeun smiled. Media always dwelled on such little things to service fans, who always paid attention to small interactions between idols to make themselves happy.

- Please have a few words for 2PM, especially for Lee Junho ssi before their performance.

Soeun brightly looked at the camera and said:

- 2PM, you are always the best. Today let's show it to all your fans, including me. 2PM fighting!

Her words completely didn't refer to Junho but to all 2PM members. That made reporters not satisfied, but she lightly bowed and then hurried into the VIP area, where 2PM were ready for the show that almost began.

Junho nervously stood at the door to wait for Soeun. Despite returning 2 weeks ago but preparing for concert made him too busy to see her. Soeun appeared with her familiar smile. Dressed as a real hottest, Soeun looked different but still very lovely and fresh. He suddenly missed her so much. In front of some technical staffs, Junho tried his best not to hug her. He just patted on her shoulder.

- You look very good today - Soeun looked into his eyes - I'm here watching you, so do your best, okay?

Junho smiled, put his hand on his chest:

- Oh, you made me suddenly feel pressured - he opened the door - Come in.

- Hello, Soeun. Finally you are here.

- Annyeong - She bowed and handed out a bouquet of roses - It's just a small thing. Wish your concert succeed.

- Oh, thank you - Tec said and reached out his hands -  your presence is more important.

- Why did you say that? Flowers are important too - Wooyoung smiled, pulling Tec's hands back, and said - but we're 6 people, who will receive this bouquet? Who do you want to give this?

Soeun smiled perplexedly.

- Of course it's her ideal type - Junho said generously, partly because he didn't want the team to continue teasing Soeun.

Everyone looked at Junho and burst into laughter.

- Whah... Lee Junho really know how to protect women - Wooyoung said.

- Soeun ah, we're joking. Thank you - Tec took the bouquet from Soeun.

- Well, are you ready?

- Of course, as always. Try to control yourself, Soeun. Don't be so excited while we are performing, ha - Nickhun joked.

Soeun laughed, :

- I'm afraid that it's too hard. If you tear your clothes, I won't promise anything.

The group laughed out loud.

- Well I'm going out there. Be ready for your performance.

- When the show finish, wait here okay? We will take you home by the back door.

- OK. I know. Fighting!

When Soeun passed by Junho, she secretly held his hand. At that moment, his heart suddenly desired to perform immediately, let Soeun see the other Junho on stage, who completely immersed and devoted his best in the music world.

As soon as the first notes came out and the scenes of Music and Lyrics appeared on the big screen behind the stage, Soeun's eyes were full of tears. Junho slowly stepped out in the cheers braking out the hall.

My eyes only seek you

My hands are still holding on to you

I can not do anything with my heart

Love is so sad for me

Inspiring and passionate voice of Junho made the extremely excited crowd to be softened. All glowing sticks held up high, swinging in tunes. In the dim light of the stage, Junho could not see Soeun's face but he still looked toward where she sat. He really wanted to dedicate this special song to her.

The audience suddenly sounded "oh!" with full of joy that made Junho turn to look at the screen. He was deeply touched when he saw close-up shining face of Soeun. Although she had raised two hands on her face but everyone could realize tears pouring down from her beautiful eyes. Junho smiled. "Thanks for being here today, Soeun ah".

As the request of 2PM guards, Soeun left the hall before the show finally ended. Her heart was thumping because of their great performances. It's a really short night but she has gone through so much emotion. Now she understood why fans were crazy about 2PM like that.

Laughter approached nearer and nearer. Soeun stood up, walking out the door. Though drenched with sweat but the boys of 2PM still played with each other. Soeun could not help but secretly admired. She clapped on each hand held out to congratulate their success that could not be better.

- I don't know how to express my admiration - Soeun honestly said - my heart is still thumping until now.

- And I could hear your cry louder than music - Nickhun winked his eyes, made Soeun blushed.

- Are you tired, right? - Junho protected her - wait a minute then we'll go, okay?

Nickhun and Wooyoung secretly exchanged looks but both still quietly followed Junho into the changing room.

The group followed a long corridor leading to the back door to get out the place. Behind and front of them were the guards. Of course there was usually nothing happened but they still were wary for idol groups that had too many fans like 2PM. Junho always walked beside Soeun, behind her a bit to be able to watch her out. A guard at the back quickly stepped forward and then paused as he approached Soeun. Perhaps this person wanted to protect better the only girl in group, Junho thought.

But when he turned his head, the guard suddenly embraced Soeun from behind, then pulled her out to the door. All stood back when they realized a sharp knife close to her neck.

- Don't shout - the man ordered with a fierce voice, then moved the knife more closely to Soeun's neck - otherwise she will die.