Scars

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara and Taeyang sat side by side watching Siwon holding a gun right in front of Seunghyun.

“You filthy bastard.” Siwon yelled.

“Siwon, put the gun down!” Taeyang warned while his voice was slightly cracking.

“Taeyang can you please take Dara and Bom home. I need to talk to Seunghyun.” Siwon was still pointing his gun at Seunghyun. Taeyang did not want to disagree with the man holding the gun and obeyed his order.

 

Taeyang and Dara were running with the crowd towards the exit. Taeyang and Dara exchanged confused glances when people were continuously screaming out “monster”. They were squashed inside the crowd of people, thinking that Bom was right behind them. Little did they know that Bom was actually running in a different direction.

Jiyong was sitting on the tree branch watching the crowd running towards the exit. Jiyong yawned and let a huge sigh.

“I don’t like being called a monster!” Jiyong pouted. Something caught his attention when she spotted Bom heading the opposite direction from the crowd. Jiyong decided to approach her when no one was looking.

“Hey what’s your blood type?” Jiyong said in a seductive tone. Bom stepped back as Jiyong magically appeared right in front of her.

“Sorry but I don’t have time for this!” Bom tried to walk forward but Jiyong was blocking her.

“Why is everyone so mean and rejecting me today?!” Jiyong cried.

“Are you a vampire?” Bom questioned.

“Yes I am. I’m looking for Seunghyun because he hasn’t arrived home yet and I’m kinda worried.” Jiyong .

“Oh he’s with Siwon at the moment and they’re arguing. We need to stop them!” Bom cried.

“Damn! No we don’t need to stop them… “ Jiyong said in a scared tone.

“What? Why? Why do they hate each other so much!?” Bom asked desperately.

“I don’t even know. It’s very personal. All I know is that they have a bad history together. It’s the best to leave them alone. It’s too dangerous when they’re together.” Jiyong answered.

Bom once again tried to dodge Jiyong but Jiyong secretly formed an invisible barrier around Bom.

“Look, I’ll take you home.”

-----

Bom was tossing and turning at night. Bom couldn’t sleep; she was too occupied thinking about Siwon and Seunghyun.

Bom needed to know answers. The last time Bom saw Siwon ever so furious was when she first met him.

Flash back

“Hello Siwon! My name is Bom!” Bom began talking to Siwon. Siwon was inside Bom’s room, since her father didn’t want Siwon to see his mother’s poor state. Siwon sat in the empty corner of Bom’s room. He refused to sit on the chair. Siwon looked around Bom’s room. Her room had a single bed with large soft toys sitting on her bed. Her room was freshly painted. The smell of paint was tingling Siwon’s nose. Bom had a whole bookshelf and a large wardrobe full of clothes.

Her life was perfect. Siwon hated her.

Bom approached to Siwon while offering him freshly baked cookies on a plate.

Siwon instantly grabbed the plate with the cookies and threw it on the ground.

CRASH! The glass plate shattered to pieces as bits of small glass were flying everywhere.

“Sorry, I thought you would like cookies.” Bom bowed and hurried outside.

“Good, finally I’m alone!” Siwon whispered to himself. Siwon grabbed the largest piece of a broken glass and started to pierce his arm with the sharp object.

“Father….I want to join you.” Siwon murmured as blood was seeping out of his skin. The blood tricked down off his pale

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter