Awkward

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom stood in front of Seunghyun as she watched another young lady pounced onto Seunghyun’s lap. Her arms were wrapped around Seunghyun’s neck. Seunghyun aggressively sunk his fangs onto her neck and the sound of his slurping was piercing Bom’s ears.

Bom was devastated. The sad feeling was overwhelming, dragging at her heart. The lump in gave her no mercy and started choking Bom. Bom unknowingly bit her plump cherry lips. Bom’s sanity began crumbling down and tearing her apart. She didn’t know why she was so upset seeing Seunghyun like this. Was it because Seunghyun was drinking blood and it disgusted her? Or was it because Seunghyun was intimately touching women? Bom didn’t know but all she knew was that her chest was hurting physically and her mind was hurting mentally. Even though Bom was extremely horrified and disgusted, Bom still needed answers from Seunghyun. Bom held her tears and took a big breath.

“Seunghyun, can I please speak to you for a minute?” Bom bravely asking while Seunghyun was teeth were digging deeper into the female’s neck. Bom was disgusted by the women’s revealing clothes but she was even more disgusted that Seunghyun didn’t even replied back or even glance at her.

“Maybe you’re right Jiyong. I should leave now.” Bom whispered.

Seunghyun finished draining blood from his female victim and pushed her off his lap.

“Bom what do you want?” Seunghyun growled while he locked his crimson’s eyes onto Bom’s.

“Can I speak to you privately?” Bom stammered.

Seunghyun his lips and nodded.

“Ladies, I’ll be right back just need to speak to her.” Seunghyun winked at the females surrounding him.

Seunghyun hopped off the couch filled with the young females. Seunghyun guided Bom to his room. Bom stepped inside to see a dull room which consisted of a study table, bookshelves and a king sized bed. There were no photos, windows or decorations.

 “Seunghyun what’s your relationship with Siwon?” Bom asked the vampire.

“I can’t tell you that, especially since Siwon hasn’t forgiven me yet.” Seunghyun replied.

“Ok, I shall go home now.”

“Just like that? That’s rude especially when you intruded my drinking session.” Seunghyun voice deepens. Bom tried to move forward but just like what Jiyong did before, Seunghyun placed an invisible barrier around the door.

“Bom, you’re not going anywhere.“ Seunghyun leaped forward trapping Bom against the wall.

“Bom, you must pay. You must let me drink your blood.” Seunghyun smirked while leaning close to Bom’s shocked face. Seunghyun immediately started trailing gentle kisses on Bom’s neck and eventually Bom’s milky skin. Bom could feel tears streaming down her tomato cheeks.

“Seunhyun stop! You’re scaring me…” Bom cried. Bom broke into tears. That snapped Seunghyun and he released Bom.

“Bom, why are you so cruel to me?’ Seunghyun whispered.

BANG. Jiyong swung the door opened, breaking the invisible barrier on the door. Jiyong pulled Seunghyun aside and away from Bom.

“Bom…I apologise for Seunghyun’s behaviour.” Jiyong bowed. Jiyong held Bom close as they both transported off somewhere, leaving Seunghyun behind in his room.

Within seconds Jiyong and Bom landed safely at Bom’s home.

“I’m really sorry Bom. Hope that doesn’t change your views on vampires. Trust me ever since the 2nd day Seunghyun entered your school he has been taming himself, he stopped relying on human blood. “ Jiyong tried to explain to the depressed Bom.

“Then why did I see Seunghyun drinking blood with the pretty women.” Bom whimpered.

“I think he’s just stressed I guessed. But trust me Seunghyun is a good hearted vampire.” Jiyong tried to smile.

In an instant, memories were flooding in Bom’s mind. The memories consisted of the kind Seunghyun where he saved her life. The memory when Seunghyun cleaned her locker for her. The memory of when Seunghyun gave her the Hello Kitty toy. These memories slowly faded as it was suddenly replaced with the images of Seunghyun intimately touched other females. It just shattered her heart.

“Thanks Jiyong.” Bom bowed and ran inside her house because she didn’t want Jiyong to see the tears that was about to flood down from her eyes. Bom rushed inside her home and didn’t even greet her parents. She stormed inside her room and slammed the door hard. Bom placed her face against her pillow and was weeping quietly.

Why does her heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter