A tour

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was very frustrating for Bom to concentrate in class, especially when there’s Seunghyun sitting right behind her. He was continuously kicking her chair whenever the teacher was writing on the whiteboard. How am I supposed to stay away from him now? Bom pondered. She didn’t want to break her promise with Siwon yet she could not tolerate Seunghyun kicking her chair. They only way of out this situation is to ignore him. That’s what Bom did throughout the whole lesson. Eventually Seunghyun gave up. Seunghyun released his frustration by tearing papers from his workbook and scrunching the papers into paper balls. Seunghyun hates how Bom is avoiding him. He knew that he was a very attractive girl magnet, yet Bom showed no signs of interest. Seunghyun ripped another piece of paper from his book. It doesn’t make sense to him. It must be Siwon. He must have tamed her!

“Class dismiss.” The teacher announced. The students were all bubbling with joy to hear those words from the teachers as they all hurried to the door.

“Excuse me sir. I really want to visit the school library but I don’t know where it is. Could you perhaps give me a tour of the school?” Seunghyun asked while flashing the innocent smile at him.

“I’ll do it Seunghyun!”

“Pick me Oppa!”

“I want to give Seunghyun a tour!”

A mob of girls surrounded the teacher, all pleading for the teacher to select them. Seunghyun smiled as he saw the girls all crowding around the bewildered teacher.

“Actually sir, Park Bom just told me that she would be delighted to give me a tour of the school.”

Bom spun around to see Seunghyun innocently winked at her.

“No, I di-“ Bom words were cut short when Seunghyun covered with his hands.

“Don’t worry sir, it’s all under control.” Seunghyun claimed. All the girls sighed and did not hide their jealousy towards Bom as they headed outside, leaving Bom and Seunghyun alone in the classroom.

Bom’s threw Seunghyun hands away from her plump lips. She could feel goose bumps lining up her neck and the butterflies exploded out of her stomach.

“Your h-h-hands! They’re so cold!” Bom slightly shivered. Seunghyun just ignored Bom.

Why was his hands so cold when today was a perfectly a hot day?

Bom touched her cherry lips once again and could still touch the coldness that Seunghyun transferred to her lips. He was colder than ice cream. Bom froze from the sudden skin ship.

“Can I have my tour now?” Seunghyun voice woke Bom up from her thoughts.

“Oh fine but you must promise not to kick or disturb me in class ever again.” Bom sternly said.

“Sure just give me the school tour. First stop- library! I need to borrow cooking books.”

Bom raised an eyebrow.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter