War

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The vampires requested a fight. We believe this will be the last war between vampires and hunters, I have made a deal with the head of the vampires that if we win the war they will stay away from the human world forever. However if we lose they will take over our world. We must not let them win, us hunters need to battle and win. It is our job to protect the humans and we must do our duty. Let us hunters destroy these filthy creatures once and for all.’  Siwon ordered the hunters at their meeting.

The hunters all nodded in unison, ever since Seunghyun went out of control Seunghyun destroyed most of the experienced and older hunters. The leadership and responsibilities then shifted to Siwon. Siwon who adopted his father’s hunting genes and instincts became the most powerful hunter. He was known to be the cold hunter who gave no mercy.

“Ok, let’s go the storage room and gather our weapons.” Said Siwon.

The hunters followed Siwon’s instructions and walked out of the room. Siwon pushed the paperwork aside and noticed one person who stayed behind.

“Jimmy, I told you to collect your weapons. You don’t want to be defenceless when we’re fighting!” Siwon scolded the youngest member of their group.

“I will but first I just want to say I really admire you Siwon. You’re so strong and brave. I think you would have made your father proud.” The young boy confessed before he ran outside the room. Siwon watched the boy disappear from his sight before another person appeared inside the room.

“Siwon. You have to stop the war. It’s dangerous!” Bom immediately shouted at her best friend.

Siwon sighed before he closed the door so people couldn’t hear their conversation.

“Think about this decision again.” Bom cried.

“I’ve decided. I’m going to do it.” Siwon firmly stated.

“SIWON! You’re so young, you many years ahead of you.” Bom started to scream.

“I have to do this for mankind. There’s no way out. I’m currently the most powerful vampire and I need to settle this for once and for all.”

“There are more ways to settle this than to fight, why do I have a feeling you’re doing this due to personal reasons?” Bom questioned Siwon suspiciously.

“…Because it is. I want my revenge.  I want to kill these beasts that killed numerous humans. I want to avenge my father’s death. I want to beat Choi Seunghyun.” Siwon admitted.

Bom kept quiet for a while.

“Bom. Tell me this honestly. Do you love me?”

“I do. I love you so much that I don’t want you to be involved in any war!’

“Do you love me romantically?”

Bom wanted to respond quickly. She wanted to give a definite answer but her tongue tied itself in a knot. She could not answer his question truthfully.  The silence was more than enough evidence for Siwon.

“You love me as a best friend but you don’t love me as a lover.” Siwon whispered sadly.

“Siwon…I don’t know. I don’t even know my true feelings because my life has been revolved around drama with vampires and hunters. I don’t have time to enjoy myself and I don’t know where my heart belongs.” Bom expressed her thoughts.

“I think it’s quite clear where your heart belongs. Your heart has being captured a long time ago without you realising…” Siwon grumbled.

“Siwon! I already said I don’t know my true feelings. Everything is just so complicated right now!” Bom vented her frustrations.

“Please Bom, you loved Seunghyun and you always did. I was always in the friend zone. “

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter