Vampires

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun as a bat hung upside down as he watched Siwon and Bom reunite in the forest, he could not bear to watch them anymore so he flew away to confront someone else.

He remembered Jiyong’s words when he first transformed into a vampire.

 “In the vampire world consists of various types of vampires. There are the normal vampires like us, human transformed vampires like you who will eventually turn into a normal vampire and the pure blood vampires. The pure blood vampires are the most respected and royal vampires in society, because they have the power to turn humans into vampires. According to history, during ancient times vampires would turn humans into vampires because vampires were outnumbered and therefore more vampires are needed to continue the vampire line. However since the vampire society has grown and became stronger we no longer need to use humans so it is forbidden to turn any humans into a vampire. We must listen and obey their rules because pure blood vampires are the most powerful vampires. The vampire society does not want to interact with any humans, we live in our own world. Just like criminals in the human race, there are very bad vampires are the loose and will hunt humans down. That’s why hunters exist to kill these bad vampires.”

Seunghyun soared his way down inside a cave, where Jaejoong rested on this throne.

“You don’t bow down to me anymore.” Jaejoong groaned.

“There are no leaders in the vampire society anymore.” Seunghyun informed Jaejoong.

“I know, the vampire society is a mess now….but what’s more weirder is to see you crawling back to me…..especially when you betrayed me.” Jaejoong yelled at Seunghyun.

“I did betray you for a while…but the most important thig is that I’m back and for the past 2 years I have murdered humans….but now I shall officially join you and your conquest…..” Seunghyun told Jaejoong.

Jaejoong paused as he tried to read Seunghyun’s face.

“I trust you. I saw you kill those humans in the past 2 years.  But I will ask you again…. Will you help me wipe out the human race?” Jaejoong asked.

Seunghyun hesitated for a while before replying.

Flashback

Thud Thud Thud

 Seunghyun followed Jaejoong as they made their way inside the tallest tower of their home village.  They ran up the spiral stairs searching for the sacred floor of the tower. As soon as they found the right room Jaejoong barged inside a room and stomped his way inside as Seunghyun quietly behind. Seunghyun noticed two males inside the room, judging from their feminine features on their faces, Seunghyun knew who these boys were.

“Jae what are you doing here? This place is for the leaders of the vampire society only.” Jaejoong’s oldest brother scolded him.

“It’s funny how I’m not allowed to be here…because I’m also a pure blood vampire.” Jaejoong snapped back.

“You’re too immature to be a leader. Go home Jae.” His second oldest brother told him. 

“Immature? Is it because I’m young? Is it because I’m as smart or strong as you guys?” Jaejoong screamed at his older brothers.

Seunghyun watched the brothers argue from behind. It reminded him of his fight with his own father.

“JAE! We have no time for your nonsense! Get out or you’ll be banned from this building forever!” Jaejoong’s oldest brother commanded Jaejoong.

“OK. FINE. Let’s go Seunghyun.” Jaejoong growled.

“Wait a second. Seunghyun…I don’t remember you being in this community….” Jaejoong’s second oldest brother blurted.

Jaejoong's older brothers studied Seunghyun. 

“He is a vampire! Look at his eyes.” Jaejoong defended Seunghyun. Seunghyun’s heart was thumping rapidly. I’m going to be caught. I’m in deep trouble now. Insecure thoughts ran inside Seunghyun’s head.

“….Could it be Jaejoong turned him into a vampire?” said the oldest brother.

“Oh Jaejoong. We’re so disappointed in you, this is why you’re never ever going to be the next ruler even though you have the pure blood inside you …you’ll never be worthy as a leader, you make idiotic actions and you have a brain of a fish and because of your forbidden act you will be sent to jail for 5 years.” Jaejoong’s oldest brother informed him.

“Seunghyun, you will  be locked up in jail as well since you may be a threat to the vampires in our world.” Jaejoong’s oldest brother continued.

Seunghyun bit his lips taming his anger, he turned into a vampire to gain freedom and now he’s going to be locked up again. Jaejoong was also angry, he was tired of being controlled by his older brothers.

Jaejoong secretly pulled a sword inside his cloak and furiously attacked his oldest brother’s stomach. The jagged blade pierce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter