Dangerous

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The scent of blood was everywhere when Seunghyun stepped outside his classroom. After the awful event Seunghyun was sent to the toilet. However the nice taste and smell never left him. The strong smell was overwhelming. Seunghyun covered his nose, trying to block the nice scent of blood. But it was too much.

This smell made him paranoid.

As people were passing by in the hall way, he couldn’t help but stare at their necks.

Seunghyun covered his mouth as he felt the fangs slide down. This is not good. Seunghyun’s lust for blood was driving him insane. Seunghyun’s eyes twitched as it slowly turned into a deep crimson colour. Seunghyun could feel his dry neck choking him. His shoulders were turned and his face turned pale. It was the process of turning into a vampire. The smell of blood travelled up to his nostrils. It was just too much. Seunghyun fainted.

 

Seunghyun rubbed his eyes and woke up to a familiar place. Seunghyun looked around and noticed the lockers lined against the walls. He was on the cold ground. Seunghyun struggled to get up but something stopped him. A foot pushed Seunghyun chest, not allowing Seunghlyun to move freely.

“Don’t worry, your secret is still safe.” Siwon murmured.

Seunghyun looked up to see Siwon, with his arms folded.

The foot pressed Seunghyun down, Seunghyun laid on the floor, wondering why on Earth is his brother is here. Siwon smiled and pulled his sleeves, showing a new bandage wrapped around his arm. Slowly Siwon pulled the white bandages, uncovering the fresh blood on his arm.

Seunghyun felt sweat pouring down as he tried to resist the temptation to bite Siwon’s arm. Seunghyun was on the ground, trembling, trying to stop his transformation. Siwon pulled something from behind his back. Seunghyun started to choke, as a blinding light shone his eyes. Right in front of him was a mirror.

Siwon flashed the mirror in front of Seunghyun face. Seunghyun stared at himself, watching him change into his vampire form.

“Look at yourself Seunghyun.”

Seunghyun was still coughing and spluttering.

“Look how ugly you are.”

“LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME. A MONSTER!” Siwon yelled.

Siwon gripped into the mirror and threw it on the ground. Glass pieces flew everywhere on the ground.

“Why did you do it? “

Seunghyun, who was still on the ground clutching his chest, suffered with the sight of blood.

“Do what?” Seunghyun managed to say.

“You’re pathetic. “

Siwon watched Seunghyun struggle. Siwon grabbed a knife and slightly cut his arm so a few drops of blood dripped on the ground.

“You deserve to suffer.” Siwon said before locking up the room, leaving a blood thirsty vampire alone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter