Let the battle begin

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung and Chaerin both waited outside the cave, they were guarding the cave.

“I hope the boys will be alright….” Chaerin mumbled while looking directly at the sky.

Seunghyun and Siwon were both running side by side. It felt like a race between them, whoever can run the fastest wins. It felt a competition to see who can win Bom’s heart. They both didn’t care that their legs were in immense pain or that the bones were aching. They were running neck on neck hoping to find Bom before the other. They were running so fast that Jiyong couldn’t catch up with them. Jiyong couldn’t even transport inside this cave, in the end decided to run at his own pace which was slow compared to Seunghyun and Siwon. Wind was blowing across their faces and as they ran even harder. Both of them weren’t willing to slow down. However Seunghyun and Jiyong halted to see the tunnels inside the cave was divided. Siwon immediately ran towards the left side of the tunnel whereas Seunhyun ran towards the right. Seunghyun could hear his heart thumping louder and louder as he saw the bright white light at the end of the tunnel. Seunghyun pushed his limits as he sprinted towards the light, only to find nothing but a gloomy dead end.

Siwon speedily ran as he was getting closer to the door at the end of his tunnel. Siwon knew he headed to the right tunnel as soon as her heard light muffles due to his incredibly good ears. Siwon wasted no time and kicked the door aggressively.

BANG! The door flung open as an angry man stormed inside.

“Seunghyun….” Bom uttered.

Jaejoong stopped Bom’s neck to see who was at the door.

“No, it’s Siwon!” Jaejoong bellowed.

Siwon was furious but didn’t even know why. Was it because Jaejoong was too close to Bom and hurting Bom? Or was it because Bom expected Seunghyun to be barging in and be the hero? Siwon lifted his gun so it pointed directly at Jaejoong’s head.

“If you shoot me I will dig my fangs into Bom’s neck and because I’m a very powerful vampire, I can turn her into a vampire.” Jaejoong threatened.

Siwon was panting very hard from his intense running. Siwon looked to see Bom looking worried.

“Siwon, go save yourself!”Bom screamed.

“Haha pathetic Siwon…did you know Bom told me that she’ll join me in the dark side and be my queen?” Jaejoong bellowed.

“Is this true Bom?” Siwon screamed.

Bom nodded.

Siwon lowered his gun and froze for a moment. Jaejoong smirked while walking closer to Siwon.

“Don’t worry I don’t want to kill you anymore! You should also join my side!” Jaejoong whispered. Siwon looked up to see Jaejoong right in front of him, Siwon as if he was hypnotised nodded. Jaejoong smiled.

“THINK AGAIN BASTARD! BOM WOULD NEVER JOIN YOU AND I WONT ALLOW HER!” Siwon yelled.

Siwon confidently lifted his gun as bullets were exploding out from it. The bullets were swiftly hit Jaejoong chest. Blood splattered everywhere as the bullets perfectly stabbed Jaejoong’s chest. 5 bullets hit directly on Jaejong chest, all hits no misses. Bom was incredibly amazed at Siwon’s gun skills. Well he wasn’t a hunter for no reason. Jaejoong staggered forward towards Siwon.

“Do you really think these bullets will destroy me just like that?!” Jaejoong coughed.

“No but we don’t need bullets since I’m here!” Seunghyun yelled as he stepped inside the room. Seunghyun was heavily panting but his crimson’s eyes were locked onto Jaejoong.

“Let’s see then!”

Within an instant flames were ari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter