Fire

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon nervously sat in front of a busy man who was furiously typing. Siwon patiently waited for the man to finish scanning the data on the computer.

“Jaejoong is an elite vampire and is in the highest rank in the vampire society. He is very powerful vampire in the vampire society however he lost respect from most vampires due his uncontrollable lust for blood. Judging from this statics Jaejoong is way too powerful for you!” The man stated as he squinted at the computer screen.

“Yeah I know that! Just tell me where he is!” Siwon growled as he was growing rather impatient.

“Calm down Siwon! I’m already tracking him down, just waiting for the location information to load!”

“Sorry Daesung but I need to kill him before he finds Bom…” Siwon whispered.

Suddenly a loud beep was heard. Daesung’s eyes widened while he gasped.

“Oh no Siwon…you’re not going to like this but it looks like he is heading towards your school.’

“!”

---

There were only a handful of people that brought happiness in Seunghyun’s life.

There were only a few people that Seunghyun truly care about.

There was only one person that could break the invisible shell outside Seunghyun.

That one person tamed Seunghun’s lust for blood. Only one person called Bom.

Seunghyun leaned closer to Bom’s face and slowly pressed his lips onto hers. Seunghyun gently kissed her lips. Bom heart was beating abnormally fast as Seunghyun’s lips brushed lightly on hers, closing the empty gap between them. A hot fire was burning inside Bom as she could feel Seunghyun’s warm breath. Suddenly the fire alarm rang. Bom pushed Seunghyun away. Bom looked into Seunghyun’s eyes to see Seunghyun’s intense expression, almost threatening. Bom face instantly turned bright red almost like a tomato.

“Seunghyun we have to get out of here, there’s a fire!” Bom croaked.

Seunghyun reached for Bom’s hand and gripped it tightly. Seunghyun dragged Bom outside the classroom, to see the flames arising everywhere around them. The blazing fires were spreading across the walls rapidly.

“How did this fire even start?” Bom screamed with confusion. Seunghyun’s eyes shifted to Bom. Sweat was pouring down from her forehead. Goosebumps magically appeared everywhere on her skin.

“Bom…I promise to protect you!” Seunghyun whispered to Bom’s ears. Seunghyun held close to Bom. Seunghyun looked around him but saw nothing but fiery flames engulfing the school’s walls. Seunghyun fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter