Rivarly

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I will find you Choi Seunghyun. I WILL FIND YOU AND HUNT YOU DOWN!” Siwon roared as ran towards the forest. The smell of rotting dead meat  woke up his vampire hunting instincts, it lured him to find the vampires’ resting area in an instant.

“Human! Blood! Attack!” A group of vampires transformed into bats. One by one the bats swooned their ways to the defenceless Siwon. Siwon dug everything out from his pockets, but his favourite gun was not found. Siwon dived towards the ground as the bats flew above him. Siwon reached for his emergency gun in his other pocket and shot the furry creatures as they flew the wrong directions. Distinctly, crimson blood splattered like exploding fireworks in the air.

“Let’s end this hide and seek game once in for all.” Seunghyun coarse voice whispered from behind.

Siwon spun around to see his brother, not his shadow version, but his real self.

 Siwon tightly gripped his gun. The vampire he has been chasing for years was now in front of his eyes. Seunghyun’s extremely pale porcelain skin was still white. His white hair was still spiked up, the only real change was his change of heart and his eyes full of evil and lust.

“Let’s have a battle between the world’s greatest vampire hunter and the world’s powerful vampire.” Siwon declared.

“Let’s end this rivalry for all.”

Seunghyun eyes suddenly glowed.

“Let’s end this.”

Seunghyun removed his gloves first as he unveiled his hands. Within seconds his nails grew as the nails quickly converted into scythes.  Seunghyun was he first to attack as he charged forward, Siwon narrowly escapes as he dodged to the side. Siwon furiously tried searching for his gun but once again, he couldn’t find it.

Siwon had one hand furiously shooting Seunghyun and the other hand searching for his second gun. Seunghyun dodged the bullets aimed for him. 

“Is this all you got? “ Seunghyun used his scythe on his hands to cut the sleeves of Siwon’s coat.

Siwon aimed perfectly at Seunghyun, but Seunghyun’s amazing speed allowed him to avoid any hits.

“Is this even a battle? Where’s your beloved gun?” Seunghyun snarled.

Seunghyun had enough, he formed a big shadowy barrier between the two.

Seunghyun made vines emerged from the grounds and gripped Siwon’s legs.

Siwon froze and the vines held his feet. He was stuck.

Seunghyun stared at his brother’s face up close.

“You have my father’s eyes. You remind me so much of him.” Seunghyun grunted. Seunghyun made the vines tighter as Siwon face turned whiter. 

Flashback

Seunghyun gave a 90 degree bow to Jaejoong. Jaejoong who sat on his throne gave Seunghyun a weird look.

“It is illegal for us to turn humans into vampires. I’m not even the head of the vampires, once they find out what I have done I would be slaughtered.” Jaejoong retorted.

“This is forbidden. If you want to change yourself, you need to be dying or you need to ask a senior. I don’t want to break any rules.”
Seunghyun nodded helplessly before glancing at Jiyong.

“Jae…you know if you drink human’s blood you will gain more power. It will raise our status as a pure blood vampire.” Jiyong suggested.

Jaejoong stopped to hear his own thoughts inside his head. He secretly wanted to rule the vampire world, he was born as a pure blood vampire yet his older brothers were the next boys in line to rule the vampire society. Everything he did was always overshadowed. No one cared for him. No one trained him to be a leader…even though he had the burning desire to be one.

Jaejoong would always be the black sheep.

“I will help you…” Jaejong whispered.

“Really?” Seunghyun asked in a surprised tone.

“I know how it feels to be abandoned and to be put aside. I want to be the most powerful vampire in the world.” Jaejoong yelled inside his house.

Seunghyun watched Jaejoong walk closer to him.

“Turning a human into a vampire is a huge process, it requires a lot of blood from me…in return you owe me a human sacrifice,” Jaejoong warned him.

“…..a human sacrifice?”  Seunghyun blurted.

“Someone in your family….and someone who has the same or similar blood as you.”

“....take my father.” Seunghyun mentioned coldly.

“As you wish.” Jaejoong.

Jaejoong shoved his fangs down Seunghyun’s neck. Jaejoong’s poisonous blue blood started to run down the Seunghyun’s veins, contaminating Seunghyun’s healthy blood. Seunghyun felts his nerves tingle, his white blood cells dissolving inside slowly disappearing. His heart started to rip itself apart, as darkness gave it a new coat. Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter