Apology

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong had his head buried inside his magazine. He was enjoying the written juicy gossips splattered across the magazine pages. However his quiet reading was ruined by the furious man barging into the living room.

“You’re home much earlier than I expected? What happened to your dates?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m tired of this avoiding game. The more I avoid her, the more I want to see her.” Seunghyun grumbled.

“Oh….I told you so!” Jiyong finally placed his magazine aside.

“Do you think she’ll forgive me?” Seunghyun asked Jiyong with a glint of happiness.

“Umm I only just met her so I don’t know. But you said really harsh things to her!”

“She said something harsh to me too….” Seunghyun mumbled. Jiyong showed a clueless expression.

“She told me that she hated me….” Seunghyun explained.

Those words Bom said to Seunghyun stabbed his heart as he kept replaying that event.

“That’s reasonable since you were being a jerk.”

“I need to apologise….hmm Jiyong, do humans like chocolate or flowers?”

Jiyong rolled his eyes.

"You used to be a human you idiot!"

----

It was the next day of school and Siwon decided to take another day off school. Once again he lied to Bom saying that he was severely sick, when in fact he was going to the vampire hunter’s company, hoping to find information on Jaejoong. Meanwhile at school, Seunghyun stepped outside his newly purchased Lamborghini while holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand and a bag filled with various gifts that were all neatly wrapped. All the females surrounding giggled and all secretly hoping that they would receive the presents from Seunghyun. Yet Seunghyun just brushed past them as if they were annoying mosquitoes buzzing on a hot summer day. Seunghyun scanned the faces around the school but could not find his target. He did find someone else though.

“Taeyang! Where’s Bom?” Seunghyun asked.

“Seunghyun we appreciate that you saved Bom’s life yesterday….but we don’t want you around Bom anymore…” Taeyang tried to say the harsh words as nicely as possible.

“What?! Why?!” Seunghyun snapped. He couldn’t stand being separated from Bom again.

“Well she doesn’t consider you as her friend anymore because you’ve hurt her. We cannot tolerate anyone hurting our friends.” Taeyang replied still calmed and composed.

“But that’s why I need to see her and apologise! I promise I won’t ever hurt her again!” Seunghyun pleaded.

“I’m sorry but we cannot trust you anymore. “ Taeyang whispered.

“Taeyang! There you are, we’ve been looking for you!” Bom screamed from the behind. Bom rushed forward to give Taeyang a back hug .Dara was trailing right behind her. A glint of happiness sparked in Seunghyun’s eye when he saw Bom right in front of his eyes. After giving Taeyang a back hug Bom’s heart skipped a beat as she saw Seunghyun’s eyes piercing hers. Suddenly Bom stood behind Taeyang and tugged Taeyang’s shirt sleeve.

“Let’s go Taeyang…” Bom whispered.

“Bom…wait!” Seunghyun said in an urgent tone. But Bom wasn’t willing to wait she just simply walked off with Dara.

Even though Seunghyun’s hands were full, Seunghyun still ran after Bom.

“Bom please let me talk to you….” Seunghyun begged while walked behind Bom.

Bom instantly turned around.

“What? So you can you tell me that I meant nothing to you again? No Seunghyun go away. I don’t want to talk to you!”

“No! No! No! I’m sorry Bom…I didn’t mean it! Look I bought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter