In the club

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun took a deep breath.

“Choi Siwon is my brother…”

The world was spinning around Bom. The new information she gathered just didn’t click into her mind.

“WHAT? HOW? WHY?” Bom screamed.

“It’s complicated.” Seunghyun answered sternly.

“How is this even possible when you’re a vampire and Siwon is not? Is Siwon a vampire?” Bom was exploding with questions ready to be answered.

“No Siwon is definitely human.”

“What? You’re making things even more complicated!” Bom screamed.

“I used to be a human.”

“Seunghyun…what do you mean?” Bom asked.

“Look Bom I already told you enough! If you want to know more ask Siwon.” Seunghyun growled at Bom.

“Now Bom , you must decide to be my friend or Siwon’s”

“You can’t make me pick! Both of you guys are equally important to me.”Bom stammered.

“Then our friendship is over. The cold hearted Seunghyun you saw today is the real me. “ Seunghyun mentioned.

“No! Seunghyun please don’t do this…..” Bom whimpered.

“Sorry Bom you mean nothing to me anymore. Now back to your Siwon!” Seunghyun snapped.

“Fine I see how this is….all this time you were using me. All this time I was just simply NOTHING TO YOU. Seunghyun I hate you!” Bom stormed outside.

Seunghyun watched Bom stormed off . He violently shoved the school desks in front of him. In fact Seunghyun started trashing the whole classroom. He didn’t care if he destroyed the school’s property because he needed to release the anger boiling inside him.

-----

“Dara I need a distraction. Can we go somewhere fun after school?” Bom asked Dara.

“Of course! I guess you’re still upset about Seunghyun so I was thinking that we should go to the club!” Dara suggested.

“Club? I guess that’s a good place for a distraction but why?” Bom asked.

“Seunghyun is taking his dates there and I know that you want revenge. So we shall go there and have the best time of our life and he can just watch us with regret!” Dara replied.

“WHAT? I need a distraction so I can stop thinking about that jerk! And you want me to go there where I can see him dating females?!” Bom screamed at Dara.

“Bom you idiot! I’m sure Seunghyun is the jealous type. I noticed how jealous he was when I took you away from him at the amusement park. So imagine how jealous he would be if you went to the club flirting with guys.”

“Dara! I’m not the wild type like you! I just don’t want to see Seunghyun ever again and I don’t want to flirt with guys I don’t know!”

“Bom! We need to teach that jerk a lesson. I don’t want him to have a fun time with his dates especially when he stabbed you at the back.”

“But Dara….” Bom tried to complain.

“Hmm I know! We’ll ask Siwon to come he can be your bodyguard when the bad guys try to hit on you.” Dara suggested.

“Oh that should be ok then. I’ll only go if Siwon goes…”

----

That’s how Dara, Bom , Taeyang and Siwon all ended up at the local club. Since they were all 18 it wasn’t a problem entering inside the club. Most women giggled when Siwon entered the club. Siwon was indeed popular. Bom looked towards Siwon and was happy to see him so calm. Siwon still didn’t know that Bom found out his secret. Bom wasn’t ever intending to ask Siwon about it, since Siwon was sensitive about his family. Bom looked around the crowded club, even though it looked fun she still wasn’t feeling it. Bow wasn't us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter