The end

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun soared into the sky, anticipating his final battle with Jaejoong. He worked for 2 years for this moment.  As Seunghyun flew towards his designated location, from above he could see everything at the forest. He noticed the dead bodies, scattered across the forest, the ashes from dead vampires but the only thing that caught his attention was his brother who had his back to the ground, barely breathing. The brothers made eye contact with each other for a brief second before Seunghyun vanished completely in thin air.

Flashback

Siwon felt his arms being nibbled as the vampires continued to torture him and his blood. Siwon thought this was the end, everything was already blurry to him it was only a matter of time till until turns black for good.  Siwon wanted to shut his eyes and wanted everything to be over. SIwon was just glad that he was able to finally confessed to Bom, after so many years of hiding his true feelings for her, he wanted to die knowing that Bom knew that he loved her.

Siwon saw his father behind the vampires.

“Are you ready son?”

The vampires continued to attack his flesh.

“….I’m ready….”  Siwon smiled back.

Suddenly all the vampires stopped biting into his skin. The vampires gradually fell down one by one. Siwon lost balance and fell flat on the ground.  He was rescued.

“Ready for what?” Seunghyun growled.

“….Seunghyun? ” Siwon whispered.

Seunghyun turned his back and was about to head off by he felt Siwon’s hand gripping on his shoes.

“Kill me…Seunghyun…please kill me…” Siwon begged him.

Siwon looked down to see his brother, crying and pleading him to end his life.

“…. I would have killed you ages ago, along with your other hunter friends. But I need you to live, even though we can’t sort out our issues, you’re the only boy I trust to be with Bom.”

Siwon couldn’t handle the pain, he wanted to give up.

“She always loved you….just kill me….” Siwon stammered.

Seunghyun placed his foot on Siwon’s chest.

“She needs a good boy. I plan to kill the vampire race and that’s why I’ve been on a human killing spree, I needed to kill off Jaejoong before he controls the entire vampire society. He’s the most powerful vampire with a sick mind and killed his brothers so he would be the next leader. I am the same. I’m a shameless vampire who killed his father for my own selfish reasons. We are vampires, beasts with no feelings. My father was the human sacrifice for me….. I’ll be the vampire sacrifice…..for the humans. I don’t think I’ll survive when I battle with Jaejoong. That’s why you’re my pawn piece, you need to look after Bom.’

Siwon stared at Seunghyun with horror.

“The only reason why you’re living is because I’m letting you live.” Seunghyun coldly stated.

Siwon weakly nodded in reply. 

“Seunghyun….you’re doing something I wished I could do….I’m proud of you…..you’re the greatest vampire hunter…father will be so proud…”

“You have been always the good kid in the family. You deserve the best…just please look after Bom for me…if I don’t survive.”

Siwon sighed but agreed with Seunghyun.

Flashback ends.

Seunghyun finally landed at the entrance of Jaejoong’s cave. Seunghyun wasted no time and started to run towards the end of the tunnel.  He knew he was getting closer to the end, the bright light shone brighter than ever before. Seunghyun finally stepped his foot inside Jaejoong’s room.

Seunghyun tightened his fists, ready to battle his strongest competitor yet.

However, there was no one at the end of the tunnel….just an empty throne.

---------------

Bom trotted her way to find Siwon She wasn’t familiar with this forest and ran around in circles.  After hopelessly wandering around. A metal cage plummeted down out of nowhere and locked Bom inside.

Bom grasped the metal bars in front of her, trying to break through.

“That Seunghyun is an idiot. Always thinking he is steps ahead of me.”  Jaejoong finally appeared in front of Bom.

“How dare he kill his own creatures? How dare he try to attack me? But it’s ok, I know his weakness ….I know how to kill him…” Jaejoong smiled at Bom. Bom spat at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong wiped her spit.

“Call your prince charming. Go ahead and call his name.” Jaejoong continued to taunt her.

Jaejoong then pointed at the sky, and there was Seunghyun flying towards them in full speed. Jaejoong catapulted heavy chains from the ground, and the chains wrapped around Seunghyun’s body and trapped his arms and legs. Seunghyun landed heavily on the ground.

Within seconds, another metallic cage landed on top of Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun. You traitor, do you really want to give up our goal just to protect this girl? Did you forget the good times an memories we spent together?” Jaejoong suddenly switched targets.

“I will do anything to protect her.” Seunghyun glared at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong sighed and walked over to Bom’s cage and removed the metal surrounding her. Jaejoong, grabbed Bom from behind and held her closely to him. Jaejoong’s fangs started to grow.

Seunghyun watched Jaejoong hold Bom and drove him insane. Seunghyun with all his might tried to knock down the cage, but it seemed impossible without his arms of legs free.

Jaejoong rolled out his snake tongue and started to tease Seunghyun by Bom’s neck.

“Hmmm I wonder what her blood would taste like.” Jaejoong snickered. Bom cringed whenever she could feel Jaejoong’s breath on her neck.

“You destroyed my mission. I shall destroy your girl.” Jaejoong cackcled.

Bom’s hands struggled to find the gun, but luckily she found her gun before Jaejoong could sink his teeth onto her skin. Bom shot Jaejoong’s foot. Jaejoong immediately let go of her as he rubbed his foot.

“Don’t fight with Seughyun, fight with me.” Bom screamed at him.

Seunghyun who was locked inside his cage went ballistic when he heard that.

“ARE YOU CRAZY? DON’T FIGHT HIM! “ Seunghyun yelled at her.

Jaejoong could not wipe his broad smile and nodded but before he could charge, Bom started to shoot bullets towards hit. The bullets landed everywhere on his chest.

“Enough with your silly games.” Jaejoong boomed before he released a poisonous gas which surrounded Bom. Bom gasped for air, as the gas entered her body, vigorously attacking her lungs. Jaejoong walked closer to Bom, who was suffocating.

“I’ll end this here. Do you really think a girl can take down the most powerful vampire in the world?” Jaejoong mocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter