return

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun stumbled his way onto the front porch. The blood smeared all over his mouth, his snake-like tongue the fresh blood. The sweet of taste of Bom’s blood drove him insane, but what’s worse was that he couldn’t control himself when he’s around her.

He wasn’t satisfied. He wanted more.

Seunghyun collapsed on the ground and whimpered. Remnants of his past corrupted his mind.

“I’m a monster…” He cried.

“Seunghyun! Shouldn’t you be at school?” Jiyong asked as he opened the front door. Right there on the front porch was Seunghyun crying.

“I hate being a vampire! I really hate it!”

Jiyong peered over and noticed blood dripping down.

“Oh no, you drank a humans’ blood.” Jiyong recognised the small almost instantly.

Jiyong crouched down to see his face more closely. But Seunghyun’s hands covered his eye. Jiyong gently pulled away Seunghyun’s hand that was covering his eyes.

Jiyong gulped as he saw Seunghyun’s burning red colour eyes.

 The deadliest colour for a vampire.

Jiyong backed away but Seunghyun’s arms grabbed his shirt with ease.  Seunghyun pulled a smirk and pulled Jiyong’s neck closer to his fangs. Jiyong tried to pull away but Seunghyun is now stronger than him since he drank Bom’s human blood.

“Stop Seunghyun. This isn’t like you at all! You wouldn’t force your friend to give you blood.”

“If I can’t freely drink human blood then I have to drink yours.”

Seunghyun slowly bit into Jiyong’s neck, draining his blood.

His blood didn’t taste as good as Bom’s blood but he was hungry.

Flash back

“Seunghyun really did that?” Siwon murmured while Jaejoong explained everything to him.

“I’ll tell you what, I’ll make sure Seunghyun stays away from Bom forever, if you help me enrol in your school and stuff like that. You’re a certified computer hacker right?”

“….how are you planning to keep him away from her?”

“I will drive him insane. Since he lost a lot of blood fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter