Stalker

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon was alone in his room. He silently dabbed ointment along his left arm. Siwon clenched his fists tightly. His arms felt like they were on flames. The pain on his arm was nothing compared to what he witnessed before. Siwon tried to shake the memory off. The memory of Bom and Seunghyun talking to each other makes him cringe. The worst part was the way Seunghyun looked at Bom. Siwon threw the ointment on the ground.

“Stupid Seunghyun. Obviously my scars are going to heal before Bom will ever realise!” Siwon mumbled. Siwon pants were tingling, Siwon hands reached down to his pocket to find his mobile vibrating.

“Hello, this is Siwon speaking.” Siwon answered.

“Siwon! Great news, you finally got a task to complete as a vampire hunter. We’re going send you the details of the vampire to be captured to your email. You’ve got a week to complete this task. Any questions just contact me.”

‘Yes sir.” Siwon choked. Siwon received his first mission and he was scared to death.

-----

It was such a relief that it was the weekends. Bom needed a break. She needed to be away from both Seunghyun and Siwon. That's when her other best friend Dara was handy. Dara and Bom decided to meet up at the local Café. Bom wore a simple green cardigan and shorts. Bom waited patiently for Dara at the café. When Bom woke up she had massive eye bags but the eye bags were covered up thanks to the large amount of concealer Bom used. The reason why Bom was tired was simple. She couldn’t sleep. She had recurring nightmares about vampires.

----

“You know Taeyang right? The guy with the Mohawk in my English class.” Bom mentioned.

“Oh yeah, I heard that he’s super shy.” Dara replied while sipping on her coffee.

“He told me that he has a crush on you. He’s really shy about it.” Bom blurted.

“Really? He is kinda cute.” Dara giggled.

“Give him a chance. He’s really a sweet guy!” Bom insisted while stuffing banana bread in .

“Maybe. If I date him he better not break my heart like Wooyoung did to me! Hmm by the way, I heard really nasty rumours about you Bom. ”

Bom raised her eyebrow, since this was her first time hearing about this.

“The annoying girls in the Seunghyun’s club said really nasty things about you. I’m not going to say it though since I know it’s false. But you still haven’t told me about your relationship with Seunghyun. Everyone knows that you gave him a tour of the school.” Dara murmured.

“Don’t worry about the rumours Dara. The same thing occurred with Siwon years ago. Seunghyun and I are just classmates. We’re not even friends yet and not to mention that I sort of hate him.” Bom confessed, however Dara just gave Bom a puzzled glance.

“He’s just so annoying lately! He’s been kicking my chair in class, he tried to make Taeyang sit somewhere else and he was the one that made me give him that damn tour.” Bom words just exploded from . Great, when she wanted to spend a day without thinking about that vampire, she just happens to have a conversation about him. When Dara and Bom finish eating at the café, they headed outside. The cool breeze tickled Bom’s neck.

“Hey Bom, isn’t that Siwon across the street?” Dara pointed to a tall man which indeed is Siwon. According to Bom’s eyes Siwon looked rather odd. Siwon was completely covered up , he was wearing a black trench coat on a sunny day. To make things even more odd, Siwon was wearing sunglasses and gloves. It was like he was going work like an undercover spy. Wait… undercover spy, could it be that Siwon was going to hunt vampires now? Bom wondered. Bom took no chances and decided to stalk him.

“Dara…I’m going to follow Siwon now because I need to tell him something urgent. I had a great time today! I’ll call you later.” Bom waved to Dara before she started to follow Siwon. Dara stood there speechless.

---

Siwon was going to a place where Bom was not familiar with. In fact it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter