Special

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

“Siwon I want to go to the beach one day….” Seunghyun mumbled while being tucked inside his blankets.

“I’ll promise to take you there one day!” Siwon cheered.

“Really? But how? Especially when father is monitoring you closely!” Seunghyun innocently asked.

“Well you have to wait until I’m older so he can’t boss me around!” Siwon smirked.

“You’ll wait for me right Seunghyun? You’ll never leave me alone with our grumpy parents wouldn’t you?” Siwon whispered.

“Of course! We’re brothers for life….we’ll stick together forever!” Seunghyun smiled.

“That’s right we’ll be together forever!” Siwon grinned.

-------

Seunghyun held Siwon close to his hard chest. Uncontrolled tears poured down from Seunghyun’s sorrow eyes.

“SIWON DON’T GO! YOU PROMISED ME THAT WE’LL BE TOGETHER FOREVER!” Seunghyun screamed at his brother. But that didn’t stop Siwon closing his eyes. Bom stood behind Seunghyun with her hands covering .

“SIWON DON’T GO! I CANT SURVIVE WITHOUT MY BESTFRIEND BY MY SIDE!” Bom choked and tears kept dribbling down. Jiyong stood behind everyone else as he was very horrified at Seunghyun and Bom’s poor state.

“Seunghyun…there’s a way to save your brother. It’s the same dangerous method that we used to cure your sickness as a child…” Jiyong whispered into Seunghyun’s ear.

“No you cannot turn him into a vampire….we cannot turn him into something he hates. “ Seunghyun whispers back.

“We don’t have to turn him into a vampire but we can donate vampire blood to him. Vampire blood possesses strange powers and strengths that can benefit a sick human….” Jiyong mumbled.

“I’ll do it….anything to keep my brother alive!” Seunghyun mentioned.

“But it’s very dangerous Seunghyun…" Jiyong warned.

Seunghyun wasted no time and piereced his fangs into Siwon arms as he tried to drink the bad poison inside Siwon. When Seungyun finished draining the poison his fangs immediately bit his hand, forcing two holes to appear. The dark crimson blood slowly seeped out.

Seunghyun held his wrist right above Siwon mouth so droplets of blood would drip inside Siwon’s mouth.

“Now all we can do is to hope….” Whispered Jiyong.

-----

Chaerin and Daesung were waiting very patiently for the people inside the cave. Chaerin badly wanted to join them but Jiyong was very defensive and wouldn’t allow her to enter. Suddenly footsteps were thudding, Chaerin and Daesung both turned around to see Jiyong carrying Siwon over his shoulders. They both rushed to Jiyong side. Daesung froze to see his friend’s skin colour fading away to a cold blue colour. Jiyong gave Chaerin a guilty look.

“He’s not dead yet…..but his chances of survival is quite slim…I’m taking him to the hospital. Look after Bom and Seunghyun for me!” Jiyong whispered and suddenly vanished into thin air.

Daesung felt his whole body shift towards the ground. The shocking images of Siwon scared him. Chaerin eyes widen when she saw the outline of Seunghyun and Bom. Even though Seunghyun was extremely tired and hurt from the battle, he still managed to carry Bom like a princess.

“Seunghyun! Let me go! I can walk on my own!” Bom screamed. Chaerin could tell from Seunghyun's expression that he wasn't going to let go of her that easily.

“No!” Seunghyun snapped back.

Chaerin flashed a happy smile. She was happy to see Seunghyun alive.Daesung stood up to see Seunghyun and Bom, he saw the scars and burns over Seunghyun’s face.

“Seunghyun…thanks for saving Bom but carrying her like that isn’t good for you…especially when you’re injured. I’ll carry Bom to the car for you.” Daesung innocently offered. Daesung merely thought this was a kind gesture and he expected Seunghyun to thank him. However it was the complete opposite, Seunghyun held Bom even closer towards his chest and simply gave Daesung evil death stares that caused Daesung to shrink.

“No. I’m fine! “ Seunghyun growled.

“Seunghyun! Daesung was just trying to help!” Bom snapped at Seunghyun.

“No he was trying to make me look weak!” Seunghyun mumbled after being hurt because Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter