Darkness

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“LET ME GO!” Bom scream as the vampires soared into the air, the wind kept moving her fringe.Bom did not trust the vampire who was holding onto to her but she didn’t want to drop on the drop.

Behind her was Seunghyun who was trailing behind her. She turned around and glanced at him.

What could have happened for you to be like this? Bom wondered before birds started to fly above her. The vampires eventually landed on a mansion, hidden behind the huge forest and the shadows of the tremendous trees. It was hidden behind darkness, just what the vampires wanted.

Bom was still on a stranger’s back as he carried inside the dark mansion, there was almost no light, just darkness. But the vampires have no problems walking in these rooms with no lights. The vampire’s red eyes create some light in the mansion but it scared her even more.

The Vampire eventually dumped Bom in the dungeon, a room with nothing in it just dust and bars in front of her. The stranger removed Siwon’s gun off her before he walked upstairs. Bom stayed in the room crying. She was distressed. She didn’t know what scared her more, being in a house full of vampires or witnessing Seunghyun being evil in front of her. She couldn’t take it, her legs were trapped in chains and shackles. She couldn’t do anything but pray for a miracle.

***

It has been hours since Bom was trapped inside this room. She remained in the corner, weeping.  She rubbed her sore legs, as the purple bruises on her legs started to spread. Suddenly she could hear the door creaking. Heavy footsteps were approaching as she held onto her legs.

Behind the bars she could the haunting vampire eyes.

It was the vampire who carried her.

“You smelt so good. I just need your blood.” The vampire hissed. His grubby hands unlocked the doors. The room was completely black , so the only thing Bom saw was the crimson eyes charging forward. Bom couldn’t move her legs were chained.

“HELP!” She cried. But the vampire covered with his hand.

He bent down so he could her eyes and started to her neck.

Suddenly a flashback occurred to Bom, where she was lying on the snow, being helpless and being attacked. Bom gritted her teeth, as she could feel his tongue vigorously making her neck wet. Bom’s fingers fumbled in her pocket.

Bom could hear the vampire teeth growing. She desperately pushed the vampire over but he was too strong, she had no choice. Bom took out her phone and shone the bright light on the vampire. The vampire staggered back and hissed with annoyance.

Bom kept shinning the bright light on the vampire. The vampire was furious. The vampire suddenly creates a fireball on his hands.

“What’s all this noise?” Seunghyun’s voice interrupted the fight.

“He tried to attack me!” Bom yelled unknowingly.

Seunghyun turned the lights on in the room. The vampire continued to shriek with rage.

“I told you not to drink her blood. She’s my dinner.” Seunghyun barked at the vampire.

Seunghyun sighed. With his mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter