Support

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m home.” Seunghyun shouted.

“Hmm, you took a long time to buy a school textbook? Hmm now that I mentioned it, where are the school books?” A redhead replied while lying on the couch reading a magazine.

“Damn you Jiyong!” Seunghyun quietly swore.

“Now tell me what you did! Or I’ll call my vampire friend that can read minds to find out for me!” Jiyong threatened while his eyes were still glued to the magazine.

“Fine. Fine. I’ll tell you the truth but you must not tell anyone.” Seunghyun warned. Jiyong finally closed the magazine while slouching on the couch.

“First close the blinds. I hate the sunlight!” Jiyong said lazily.

“This is why you can’t enrol into my school. You’ll just complain about the sun and won’t even attend!” Seunghyun pulled the velvet curtains and sat on stool besides Jiyong.

“Ok I know this will sound really stupid,” Seunghyun began but was interrupted by Jiyong.

“Just tell me!” Jiyong snapped.

“I was just watching someone from afar.” Seunghyun explained.

“Are you sure that you weren’t stalking that person?” Jiyong interrupted again.

“What? No! I was just watching her from a far distance. I didn’t -“

“You’re stalking someone! Why is this player stalking someone? Are you in love?” Jiyong teased.

“What? No? Maybe? I don’t know?” Seunghyun words were just flying out from his mouth.

“Haha who’s the unlucky vampire?” Jiyong teased even more.

“She’s not a vampire. She’s a human.” Seunghyun mumbled.

“Haha now I know why you looked so worried! Don’t worry humans can have relationships with vampires too . “ Jiyong raised his hand towards Seunghyun for a hi-5 .

“Um Ji. Can I ask a question?” Seunghyun asked in a very quiet tone. Jiyong nodded and lowered his hand.

“Can a vampire and a girl from a vampire hunter family……fall in love?” Seunghyun whispered while blushing.

“WHAT? That’s very unlikely! Considering that vampire hunters and vampires are mortal enemies! ” Jiyong roared at Seunghyun.

“But her father isn’t a hunter anymore and she doesn’t mind vampires.” Seunghyun weakly said.

“That doesn’t matter! NO ONE will approve of this! We are on bad terms with the hunters and that’s including the former hunters! Aish, are you sure that you are in love with her?” Jiyong asked in a very frustrated tone.

“No…but my heart keeps beating really fast when I’m around her-‘

“Are you guys in a relationship?” Jiyong asked.

“No.” Seunghyun replied.

Jiyong threw a pillow at Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun! Why do you always make things so complicated!?” Jiyong yelled.

-------

It was Monday. The sun was beaming brightly at the students while most students walked like zombies to school, dreading the day of school. However Bom was energetic as usual, she entered the school alone today. Bom usually walks to school with Siwon but Siwon took a day off so he could complete his training as a hunter. Bom was overwhelmed with joy. This all changed when students were continuously whispering to each other when they saw Bom. Almost everyone at the school had their eyes locked on Bom.

“Bom you’re here! Quick follow me!” Taeyang grabbed Bom’s arm and dragged her to her locker. Dara was already standing there with her arms folded and with an angry expression painted on her face.

Bom was appalled to see her locker to be covered by graffiti. The main thing that stood out was the bright green spray paint that formed the words BOM IS A . Right underneath the horrible green words was another sentence painted on her locker, which read as “ Seunghyun is too good for that .” Other messages were painted on her locker, mostly about her seducing Seunghyun and other nasty things like that. Bom didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter