Good morning

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock Knock Knock

Bom rubbed her eyes .The loud knocking on the door interrupted her breakfast. Who on earth would be at the door this early in the morning? Bom thought. Bom groggily walked to the door. Bom turned the door knob so the door would open. As Bom opened the door she saw Seungri and Seunghyun waiting outside. They were both dressed up neatly in their school uniform whereas Bom who was waiting at her door, had her pyjamas on.

"Good morning Bom!" Seungri cheerful voice boomed.

“What are you guys doing here?” Bom asked.

“We’re escorting you to school!” Seungri cheered.

Bom thought it was nonsense that they arrived at her door step 2 hours before school even started. She thought it was a prank. She was about to close the door right in front of their faces.

“Wait! Can we at least come inside your home?” Seunghyun asked.

“Fine, only because my parents are not here.”

Seunghyun pushed past Seungri so he could step inside Bom’s home first. Seungri scoffed at Seunghyun’s childish behaviour and also walked inside Bom’s house.

---------

Seunghyun looked around the house. It seemed like a regular home, with not a trace of any hunter’s weapons or evidence. There were numerous photos of Bom and her family, which scared him because that means Bom was close to her parents and her parents definitely hate vampires. Seunghyun was in the living room as he gawked around but his tour around her house stopped when he could hear Seungri’s loud voice in the kitchen.

As soon as Seunghyun stepped inside the kitchen his face turned into an angry expression. His eyes fixed on Seungri and Bom , who were side by side cooking together. But what released his explosive anger was Seungri was a bit too close to Bom, in fact Seungri had his arm around her waist. Seunghyun warned Seungri about getting close to Bom, but it looked like Seungri didn’t listen to him.

Seungri and Bom were making pancakes together. Because Seungri is a vampire he never experience eating human food so Bom decided that they should make pancakes together so he could try them. Little did Bom know that was a horrible mistake as a raging Seunghyun pulled Seungri away from Bom.

“Seunghyun! What are you doing?” Bom turned to see Seunghyun pulling on Seungri’s ear.

Seunghyun didn’t relpy, he was too occupied on punishing Seungri by pulling Seungri’s left ear.

“Noona ! Help save me!” Seungri cried.

“Seunhyun stop hurting Seungri! He just wanted to make pancakes! He wasn’t causing any trouble.”

Bom grabbed Seungri from the angry Seunghyun. Seunghyun folded arms. She only just met Seungri and she was on his side. It just made him very jealous.

“Then I want to join!” Seunghyun pouted.

“Of course you can join. “ Bom mentioned.

----

Cooking toget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter