You Are My World.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

chapter eight; You are my world.

 

When Chanyeol and Kris got home, Chanyeol raced into the bedroom leaving Kris holding the groceries. Kris put away the groceries alone; then went to the room to find that the door was locked.

"Channie~" Kris knocked on the door. 

"Don't come in yet!" Chanyeol yelled. There was some shuffling behind the door. Kris just stood at the door, obviously confused. 

"Is this another one of your mood swings again?" Kris joked. Hoping Chanyeol wouldn't take it to heart.

"What?" Chanyeol yelled from behind the door, "No. Just give me a sec, okay?"

A 'sec' turned into twenty minutes, actually. Kris was sitting on the couch almost nodding off when Chanyeol finally came out of the room.

"Wufan-ah~" Chanyeol called in cutest voice he could manage. Kris turned around in a daze and blinked twice. Chanyeol had on a blue button-down shirt and some white pants. His hair neatly styled and he was twiddlying his thumbs.

"Wow~" Kris stood up smiling looking Chanyeol up and down. "You look amazing." Chanyeol blushed and rubbed the back of his neck with the other hand rubbing his belly. "What's all this for, Channie?" Kris walked up to Chanyeol and rubbed his sides, trying to meet his eyes.

"Aigoo~ Rennie, what's your umma trying to do to me?" Kris asked Chanyeol's stomach. Chanyeol giggled then pouted.

"She responds so well to you. She jumps around all night when I talk to her."

"That's because she's a daddy's girl, isn't that right, Ren?" Kris felt Ren shift around beneath his hand. He smiled.

"Come on. Kaja." Chanyeol said, pulling Kris by the hand back out the door, "I wanted to at least look nice with this bump."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow~ this is really nice Wufannie." Chanyeol looked around the resteraunt. It was quite fancy, the lighting was right and there was light music playing in the background. "When'd you put all of this together?" Chanyeol continued.

"Well, I thought since you've been dealing with mood swings and everything else that Ren brings you.... that I would treat you to dinner." He smiled.

"I should be the one treating you." Chanyeol reached for Kris's hand and rubbed it with his thumb, "You were the one who got the worst of it."

Kris tilted his head, "If it's for you, and Rennie, it's worth it." Chanyeol blushed.

The waiter approached, and Kris ordered for the both of them. Chanyeol just kept looking around the resturant wide-eyed and Kris just kept looking at him. You would think it was his first time in the resteraunt, the way his eyes kept darting around from the ceiling to the centerpieces on the tables. He started rocking back and forth in his seat. Kris smirked. 

"If you have to go to the bathroom Channie, just go." He laughed. Chanyeol looked embarassed.

"I don't know where it is..." He whispered.

"So cute," Kris pointed to the bathroom, then Chanyeol smacked his shoulder as he hobbled to it.

"Not funny."

When Chanyeol came back to the table the food was already here. Kris was leaning against his hand waiting.

"Sorry, did you wait long?" He sat down and winced.

"Are you okay?" Kris asked, with obvious concern in his voice.

"Yeah, it's just Ren. She must have smelled the food. It smells delicious." He rubbed his stomach.

"Well what do you want to eat first?' Kris asked.

"Ask Rennie~" 

Kris moved his chair closer to Chanyeol's and started talking to his tummy. "Hey my little blueberry~. It's appa." Ren kicked in response.   "She knows her appa! What would you like to eat first?"

"How about cream pasta?" Chanyeol whispered to his tummy.

"Pasta?" Kris directed his question to Chanyeol's tummy and Ren started kicking again. Kris picked up a fork and fed Chanyeol. He ate it happy and instantly started talking with food in his mouth.

"You know, you didn't have to feed me." Kris fed him another bite, "I'm pregnant, not helpless." They both laughed.

"I know, but I want to. You know you have the burden," Chanyeol frowned, "AND blessing to carry around our daughter. I know it must be hard losing your y figure so quickly and having to put up your favorite jeans for more elastic clothing and having to run to the bathroom more often than you'd like, and I just wanted to let you know... that I appreciate you." Chanyeol tried not to smile too hard but it was inevitable, Kris was being mushy and he loved it. Kris fed him another spoonful and continued, "I know I'm quite busy with work and everything but you are always on my mind. Having a baby right now is one of the best things to happen for us right now. I recently realized that. I love you."

"I love you, too." Chanyeol leaned forward and kissed him,"We love you." He rubbed his stomach.  Then he smiled and looked back at the table grabbing a breadstick. Kris fumbled with his pocket. "These breadsticks are so good~" Kris glazed directly into his eyes and smiled slightly. He was so cute even when he wasn't trying to be.

"Chanyeol..."

"Ne?" He asked happily patting his belly.

"Park Chanyeol, you're the reason I breathe. You are the reason I live. Without you, I'm absolutely nothing. You have made me into a better man. You're perfect. Absoloutely perfect. I couldn't ask for a better person to have as mine. I always ask God why he blessed me with you. Now I know why. Baby, we belong together. I cannot imagine being with anybody else. You make the sun come out. You're sweet, loving, caring, y--just everything." Kris looked down and pulled out a small box, then returned his gaze to Chanyeol, "You're our child's mother, and what I want to ask you is going to change everything."

Kris opened the box and Chanyeol's eyes widened twice their normal sized. If that was even possible.

"P-Park Chanyeol, will you marry me?"

Chanyeol's eye's started watering and he put his hand to his mouth. He started laughing and crying at the same time. Chanyeol's stomach was doing flips and it wasn't because Kris. Ren must've noticed something big was going on. She wouldn't calm down. Kris looked confused until he realized that Chanyeol wasn't able to talk and was just nodding away. Chanyeol rubbed his belly and shushed Ren to calm her down. 

"Easy Rennie~ Easy, easy. Calm down please~" She calmed down a little after Chanyeol soothed her. When he finally opened his mouth to answer Kris he leaned kissed him and then said yes, smiling the entire time. 

---