Phoenix.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

chapter fourteen; phoenix.

This will be extremely long, but it's worth it. Please enjoy it, we worked extremely hard.

---

"So, here are the options for the wedding cakes." 

Kris and Chanyeol were currently at the wedding planner's. At this time, Ren was 5 months old, and still tiny. She was focusing on the stainless steel rubber duck on the planner's desk. She was fixacted on shiny things. Chanyeol was so excited. Him and Kris had planned to have the wedding on the 25th of May. A warm, beautiful day. That was about 3 weeks away. They hadn't even started to plan.

"I like this one, what does it have in it?" Chanyeol asked, glancing at a tall, layered cake. 

"Oh, that's our Oreo and cream cake. It has three layers, with ice cream in the middle." Kris smiled and his lips. 

"That sounds delectable." The Chinese said, flipping through the pages. He tugged on Chanyeol's cardigan. 

"What about... this one?" Chanyeol took his eyes off the table settings and smiled. 

"I really love it. Let's get it." Kris nodded, then showed the picture to the wedding planner. "We'll take the amber cake." Kris remarked, flipping his blonde tresses. The wedding planner looked up, and smiled at the baby, who was fiddling with Chanyeol's hair. 

"Omo, she's so beautiful! She looks just like her mother! Is she mixed with anything?" She asked. Chanyeol gave a gummy smile, and nodded happily.

"Oh, yes. She's half Chinese. Yifan is Chinese." Ren started staring around the room with her gigantic eyes. The planner couldn't contain her squeals.

"She's adorable! Anyway.. would you two like to try the amber cake?" Chanyeol and his lover smiled happily, and nodded.

"Of course. Please." Kris answered. She smiled and left her desk. "Alright. Give me a second."

"~Krees~" Chanyeol called out, in his silky voice. Kris looked over. "Ne?"

"I'm getting cold feet..." Chanyeol confessed. Kris frowned, and rubbed his back.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just... feel like everything... Is being rushed." Chanyeol looked down at his tiny daughter, who was looking at her little stocky fingers. 

"We're not. We have a beautiful daughter, and we're about to get married. Life couldn't be better."

"I...guess you're right..." 

---

"All done." It was midnight, about a week later. Chanyeol and Kris had been up all night with creating invites. They had to be absolutely perfect.

"My tongue is dry..." Kris said, cracking the both of them up. 

"You wanna make it wet?" Chanyeol asked, furrowed a brow. Kris wiggled his eyebrows, but declined the request.

"We have to get up early in the morning for the shopping, right?" Kris asked, smiling tiredly. Chanyeol smiled.

"I guess. Haaaaaaaaaah~ I'm getting ugly. Stress makes me ugllllllly~" Chanyeol remarked. Kris cracked a smile.

"No you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not. Chanyeol Wu, you're the most beautiful man in the whole world. You're the hottest mom in the world." Chanyeol's heart melted. He did have bags under his eyes, his hair was out of place, and his voice was groggy. Yet, Kris... called him... beautiful... How lucky was he?

---

 

"Kris, are you even being serious right now?" Xiumin asked, "That's like the fourth tux in a row, and the all look great on you. What are you even complaining about?"

Kris had just came out of the dressing for the fourth time and spun around. Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Sehun sat lazily looking at an anxious Kris. When they arrived at the shop, everybody had a low amount of energy in the first place. Probably from being woken up so early. Now that they were in the shop, everyone's energy had magically been from them, and absorbed by Kris as he rushed suit after suit. Every suit that he tried on he found something wrong with.

"I just think that this is a little too much. I mean it looked nice on the hanger but these lapels have too much of a sheen too them... Don't you think?" Kris pulled at the lapels on the jacket. He looked at Sehun, who narrowed his eyes and started laughing which in turn make Xiumin laugh, while Kyungsoo and Kris looked confused.

"Maybe you should help us find something and take a break for a while Kris?" Kyungsoo suggested.

Kris nodded and rushed to the store attendant to bring in what he had already picked for them to try on.

"Umm, okay~ I guess you were prepared." Sehun said as the store attendants rolled out the rack of tuxedos.

"Yeah, I came here last week and started looking at a couple things." Kris rubbed the back of his neck while Xiumin eyed him suspiciously.

"A couple?" Sehun looked at the rack. 

"Can you guys just hurry up and try these on? You're making me anxious." Kris replied.

Xiumin, Sehun and Kyungsoo stopped complaining and went into the changing room. Kris paced the floor with long strides. He wanted everything to be perfect for Chanyeol, so that he wouldn't have to worry about anything. He also wanted to look good himself so that he can look back on the wedding photos and not let Chanyeol forget why he fell in love with him in the first place. Kris smiled to himself and gradually stopped pacing. He wanted Ren to be proud of him too. Kris wanted to look like he put work into his look. This was going to be one of the biggest days of his life and he couldn't calm his mind down at all.

Sehun was the first person out of the changing room, wearing his nice tux followed by Kyungsoo in his and Xiumin in his. Kris scanned them over quickly.

"You guys look nice. They fit you well, but which one do you like best?" Kris asked, excitedly rubbing his hands together. 

Sehun and Kyungsoo started laughing together this time. 

"I've never seen you like this Kris," Xiumin checked his forehead, "Are you okay?"

Kris rubbed his hand through his hair, "I'm just nervous, a little nervous."

Sehun came over and pat his back. "It's gonna be okay Kris, relax." Kris sat down and put his hands on his face.

"I just need everything to be right for Chanyeol." 

Kyungsoo and Xiumin nodded, instantly understanding what he meant.

"Chanyeol has went through so much. He's perfect. He had our perfect daughter and I just want this moment to be just as perfect as he is." Kris stood up and started adjusting Kyungsoo's tie. He sighed.

"Why do you guys look so great and I look so... average. I'm the groom this isn't supposed to happen." Kris frowned.

"I guess this kind of stuff happens when you're just so devilishly handsome like myself" Xiumin said.

Sehun started laughing again while Kris stared at Xiumin flatly. Sehun thought it was funny how nervous his friend became. Everyone else was calm, but Kris was just on the edge of insanity. Sehun saw that he was the least nervous when he was trying on more tuxes.

"Hey Kris, just relax." Kyungsoo said as he removed Kris's hands from his tie.

"I'll handle these suits, and you just go try on some more." Sehun chimed.

"Then, we can vote and you'll be done." Xiumin smiled, patting Kris's shoulder once again. Kris nodded and rushed back into the changing room.

Sehun looked at Xiumin and Kyungsoo. "Guys, we already know he's gonna try on the same 3 suits again. Let's just vote on the first one before he goes insane again."

"That one looks the best anyway, I don't know what's wrong with him." Kyungsoo shrugged.

"As for our suits, I like mine best. What about you guys?" Xiumin asked sincerely.

They both agreed, and Sehun stepped aside to call Luhan.

-----

Luhan's phone started vibrating in his pocket, while he was in the changing room. He fished it out of the pants he just changed out of and answered.

"Wei?" 

"Luhannie~

"Oh hey Sehunnie."

"How's it going over there?"

"Umm, pretty good babe."

"Chanyeol's not flipping out?"

"No... why?" 

"Kris is over here going crazy." Luhan giggled and peeked out the curtain of the changing room at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was standing in front of the all-around mirror spinning with Ren in his arms.

"Chanyeol's just fine over here. Tell him that. That might calm him down."

"He will just say Channie's so calm because he's perfect.'

"True. I'm sure you'll figure something out Sehun. I tried." 

"Luhan~ pali~ we wanna see!" Chanyeol called holding Ren up and bouncing her.

"Sounds like you guys are having fun. I'll let you go."

"Yeah, I gotta go, bye bye~"

"I'll see you at home, babe."

Luhan hung up and nervously walked out, patting his pockets and Chanyeol's eyes lit up.

"Wow Luhannie~ that looks amazing." Chanyeol passed Ren to Kai. Chanyeol was his typical Happy Virus self. He was not nervous at all. He had gotten his body back and everything he tried on looked great. He had a pretty good idea on what tux he wanted, but he decided to let Luhan and Kai try on some tuxes to see how they would look next to his choice.

"I feel like you and Chanyeol are making everything look good while I'm just here being fat." Kai pouted. He was 7 months pregnant and he was struggling to keep Ren still in his arms while also flinching when the baby kicked in his stomach.

"Don't be like that Kkamjongie,"Chanyeol walked over and hugged him,"You look beautiful." Chanyeol rubbed his stomach.

"You look even more beautiful with Aeune." Luhan rubbed Kai's stomach and joined the hug too.

Kai was already back in his regular clothes because his daughter kept kicking too much and he felt uncomfortable. Chanyeol was just happy to have them come along. He was more excited than nervous and he thought that they needed a day off from being mothers for once. Although he couldn't let Ren out of his sight or she would start crying, she seemed pretty comfortable with Kai. Ren kept putting her tiny little hands on Kai's stomach wherever Aeune kicked. It was adorable to watch, like a game of Whack-A-Mole. Kai sat down and let Ren play with Aeune. 

"Looks like they're already best friends." Chanyeol beamed as he brushed off Luhan's shoulders. Chanyeol had been secretly watching Kai the entire time Luhan was in the changing room. Kai was having a hard time with Aeune and it showed. He wanted to help him but he wasn't sure exactly what he could do. Ren was the same way, but she always calmed down when Kris spoke to her. 

"Chanyeol, you should go change into your tux now; so that we can see how they look side by side." Kai said as he grabbed one of Ren's meaty fists. Chanyeol's face lit up and he rushed to the changing room smiling while Luhan just sat beside Kai.

"Kai," Kai glanced at Luhan, while Luhan started rubbing his stomach, "You should try and keep your mood more positive. Aeune probably knows you're not feeling so good and she's showing her discomfort the best way she can." Kai held Ren up while she kept bouncing on the bench and smiled. He set her on the floor so she crawl around then rubbed his stomach in time with Luhan.

"I'll try to be more positive Luhan. I promise." 

Luhan nodded and started singing softly to Kai's stomach,

Shi shang zhi you mama hao

You ma de hai zi xiang ge bao.

Tou jin mama de huai bao

Xin fu xiang bu liao.

Shi shang zhi you mama hao

Mei ma de hai zi xiang ge cao

Li kai mama de huai bao

Xin fu na li zhao.

Kai didn't know what Luhan was singing,but it seemed to calm Aeune down. Without them even noticing, Chanyeol had come back holding Ren. He didn't talk until Luhan finished.

"Wow~ even Ren-tokki calmed down. You're such a good umma Luhannie." 

"I've just had more time to get used to it." He smiled. Chanyeol handed Ren to was softly yawning back to Kai and pulled Luhan beside him.

"How do we look Kkamjongie?" Chanyeol asked giddy with excitement. Kai put a thumbs up,  then made Ren's hand into a thumbs up.

"Jjang~!" He said smiling. Chanyeol started clapping and smiling.

"Then it's settled! We're getting these!"

---

The day before the wedding....

 

"So, um... exactly how long do I have to stand up here?" Kai asked shifting his weight from one leg to the other.

"Jongin, you will stand up there until I ask you to sit down!" Chanyeol snapped back shocking everyone. Luhan looked at Sehun who mouthed "He's mad." and they both started giggling. 

"You don't have to get an attitude with me." Kai mumbled, rolling his eyes. Kyungsoo walked over rubbed Kai's shoulders, glaring at Chanyeol.

"Calm down, Channie. It's just the rehearsal. You don't have to yell at everyone."

"If you mess up here, I can only assume you'll mess up at the real thing. Now get it together people."

Chanyeol may have been calm when they had chosen their tuxes, but now he was a complete and utter mess.  He had been snapping on everybody all day. He had even snapped on Ren today, unintentionally, when she had pulled a tablecloth from the table in an effort to stand herself up. Kris had to take her away from Chanyeol, it was the one time Ren actually wanted to go to Kris and didn't cry when he held her. 

"Channie~" Kris looked at the their mentally exhausted friends, "Maybe we should... take a break." 

"YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING?!?!?" Everyone looked up shocked and Chanyeol's outburst and Ren started crying. Kris set her on the floor, and she quickly crawled to Minho and hid behind him.

"Chanyeol, you know that's not what I mean," Kris harshly whispered, grabbing the bridge of his nose. He turned to their friends,"Everybody take a break and be back in ten minutes."  

Everyone quickly exited, except Kai; who was to tired too do anything besides lay down for a break. Kris raised an eyebrow at him, obviously wanting to be alone. Kai got the message but didn't care.

"I'm not going anywhere, Kris... deal with it."

Kris sighed and pulled a crazed Chanyeol over to a bench. He handed him a water bottle. 

"Here, drink this. And chill out, okay? Everything's gonna be perfect."

Chanyeol took a sip from the water bottle. "How do you know that, Yifan?"

Kris smiled, "Because, you're perfect."

"You're so cheesy." Chanyeol blushed, returning to his usual self.

"But you like it though..." Kris said leaning in for a kiss.

"Eww~" said two high pitched voices in unison. Minho and Taemin where staring disgustedly at Kris and Chanyeol. Chanyeol burst out laughing. Kris was annoyed.

"Go find your parents!" Taemin just laughed and Minho pulled him along with him. Chanyeol and Kris watched them walk away.

"They're so cute. Just imagine when Rennie starts walking." Chanyeol shook his fists giddly. Kris smiled slightly. He was glad that Chanyeol was a little more calm, because the Happy Virus having an attitude was going to bring the mood of the group down as a whole.  Baekhyun was the first back from break,--unless you count Kai; who had been laying on his side the entire break.  

"Hey, Channie! Feeling better?" He asked with concern. Kris eyed him suspiciously.

"Yeah, a lot better thanks to Yifan." Chanyeol smiled grabbing Kris's hand and swinging it back and forth between them. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, it went unnoticed by Chanyeol but Kris didn't miss it.

"Where's Xiumin?" Kris asked politely, but his eyes told another story.

"Oh, I'm sure he's around..." Baekhyun replied, not looking away from Chanyeol.

"Maybe you should go find him." said Kris flatly. Baekhyun flipped his hair. He was annoyed with Kris always being around everytime he wanted to talk to Chanyeol.

"Yeah, Baekhyunnie, we need to get back to rehearsal as soon as possible." Chanyeol beamed shooing Baekhyun off as he went to go save Kai from Ren who was slapping his stomach like a bongo drum. "Ren-tokki~ stop that. Kai is not a drum. No that is not funny. Don't laugh at me."

Baekhyun and Kris glared at each other before going their separate ways. Meanwhile Sehun and Luhan had just returned with a plate of strawberries and were feeding each other.

"How is it that you manage to look cute doing anything?" Sehun asked. Luhan just grabbed another strawberry and smiled, tilting his head back and forth. Kai looked at them and sighed. He placed his chin on his hand, "Where is Kyungsoo when I need him?"

Ren grabbed Kai's bottom lip and Chanyeol rubbed his back. "Kai, what did we talk about last time?" Kai removed Ren's fist from his lip and started bouncing her on his knee.

"Think more positively. I know, I know, Channie. I'm trying." 

Once everyone was back from break rehearsal began again. Kris stood beside his groomsmen while Chanyeol began to walk down the aisle. When Chanyeol reached the altar he turned to face Kris and Baekhyun scoffed. Kris became irritated and said something about it.

"Do you have a problem?" He asked peering around Chanyeol at Baekhyun who was standing next to an impatient pregnant Kai.

"No." Baekhyun replied with attitude.

"Ok then stay over there and mind your business." Kris said.

"Why are you even worried about me?" Baekhyun snapped back, "You have no business over here, so take your own advice."

Sehun and Luhan exchanged worried glances. Kris got mad and started walking over to Baekhyun.

"All day, Baekhyun. All day I had to deal with your ." Chanyeol put his hands over his head in frustration. 

"Here we go again..." Kai said, waddling away from the situation. Baekhyun and Kris were at each other's throats again. Arguing about nothing important.

Chanyeol was pacing back and forth at the altar, "This is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening." He kept repeating. Luhan came over and started rubbing his hand to calm him down, while Sehun went to break Kris and Baekhyun up, reluctantly dragging Xiumin with him.

"If you have a problem with me, just say it!" Kris shouted.

"Get the out of my face, Kris. Damn!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Just say it! Why are you being childish?"

"Me? Childish! You need to--"

"See there you go, being childish again."

"Don't interrupt me when I'm talking!"

"You talk TOO much in the first place--"

"That's why nobody likes you!"

"Childish Baekhyun... when will you GROW UP?"

"Kris this is that last time I--"

"Xiumin will you get him? Please?"

Xiumin had been idly standing by, letting another one of Kris and Baekhyun's arguments play themselves out. Sehun spoke up before Xiumin got a chance to.

"Guys, come on. We don't have time for this." Sehun pleaded.

Baekhyun was red and the face and Kris's eyebrows were furrowed but they said nothing. Chanyeol looked over at them on the verge of tears, then ran out of sight.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Baekhyun and Kris shouted in unison.

"Me!? I didn't do anything. I'm coming, Channie~" Baekhyun called as he tried to run after Chanyeol but Kris pushed him back easily with one arm.

"You, will stay right here." He said, as he ran after Chanyeol.

"You guys... seriously?" Luhan said, as he approached Sehun's side. He put his hands on his hips. Luhan was actually starting to get mad, and Luhan isn't a person who gets mad easily.

Kyungsoo giggled and Luhan's eyes snapped to glare at him. He was sitting next to Kai, playing with Ren on his lap. It seemed he was the only one there that wasn't frustrated with anyone. Kyungsoo was holding Ren above his head and then swiftly bring her down to his face to blow raspberries on her chubby cheeks. Kai smiled, while rubbing his stomach. Aeune had been calm during this ordeal and Kai was basking in peacefulness of her lack of hyperactivity. He was humming to her, and had told Kyungsoo not to bother her because she was tired, so he just picked Ren up and played with her. When Luhan looked at him. he shrunk back.

"Sorry~" His wide-eyed expression focused on an irritated Luhan. Luhan couldn't help but smile and urge Kyungsoo on.

"Oh no, continue. It's cute." Luhan replied, turning back to the others with his hardened expression. Sehun stepped behind him and started gently massaging his shoulders. "What the hell is wrong with you guys?" Luhan said coldly, with his eyes focused on Baekhyun, who was pouting.

"You say, 'you guys' but, you're only looking at me." Baekhyun mumbled, turning away from Luhan's heated glaze.

"You're damn right I am!" Luhan shouted. He startled Ren, and she started crying.

"Shhh~ It's okay Rennie~ Don't cry. Luhannie just being a scary umma today." Kyungsoo tried to soothe her and exit the scene at the same time with Kai in tow because he had to go to the bathroom.

"I'm going to the bathroom because," He pointed at Baekhyun and Luhan, "Y'all es is crazy."

Xiumin and Sehun tried to hold back a laugh. Typically Kai was a sleepyhead. He typically spoke his mind without filter but when he was pregnant, he became ten times funnier. Luhan glared at Xiumin who bit his lip to prevent himself from smiling.

"Can't you just act civilized for one day? How hard is that? My goodness! You know how Chanyeol is. How could you?"

Baekhyun's eyes turned to the floor dejectedly. Baekhyun knew Luhan was right. He was truly sorry.

"I'm sorry Luhan, I--"

"Don't apologize to me," Luhan said coldly.

"Babe, calm down." Sehun chimed wrapping his arms around Luhan waist.

"I am calm," He said over his shoulder to Sehun, "Just don't apologize to me. It's not my special day that you're ruining, Baekhyun. It's Chanyeol's. Do you not love him at all?"

That struck a vein. Baekhyun looked up with eyes the size of saucers, tears b his bottom lids. He opened his mouth to say something, but Luhan continued.

"You're being selfish, Baekhyun. Get over yourself. Don't be a prick." He shook his head, and turned to Sehun, "I'm going to go get Taemin and Minho something to eat."

Baekhyun started crying and Xiumin rubbed his back.  He knew Baekhyun still had a soft spot for Chanyeol, but they were working through it. Sehun walked over too, and Baekhyun started apologizing in between sobs.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, guys. I'm being selfish. I'm destroying Chanyeol's happiness. I don't deserve to be his friend. I'm so horrible." He cried.

"Don't be like that, Baekkie." Xiumin said brushing his bangs out of his face.

"Seriously, I do agree with Luhan a little, but don't beat yourself up over it." Sehun stated.

"Yeah babe, everyone is one edge. We all want to see them happy." Xiumin added.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," Baekhyun turned into Xiumin's chest and continued lightly sobbing, "I just get all moody and confused whenever I'm around them. I feel like I'm the reason everyone is unhappy now."

Xiumin embraced him and whispered soothing words in his ear, "Baekkie~ no one's blaming you."

"Except Luhan." Sehun interjected.

"Okay, maybe Luhan."

"And Kris." Sehun added again.

"Sehun." Xiumin shot Sehun a dirty look that read, 'NOT HELPING'. 

"Sorry, I'm going to go find Lulu."

Xiumin pulled Baekhyun closer to his chest, "Chanyeol loves you, and I'm pretty sure he expected something like this from you, babe. He knows you. He doesn't hate you. He's just as frustrated as the rest of us. I'm sure he just has more stress." Baekhyun's sobbing died down. He was reduced to a sniffling mess ,wiping his eyes over and over again.

"Are you sure he won't hate me?" Baekhyun asked in a small tear-drenched voice.

"Of course not. That's not even his style." Xiumin smiled and a weak smile tugged at the corner of Baekhyun's lips too. Xiumin grabbed his hand and Baekhyun leaned over to kiss him.

"I love you."

"I know." Xiumin said smugly, "Now let's go find Chanyeol."

~~~~~~~~~~

"I just don't understand them, Soo." Kai was sitting watching Kyungsoo spin Ren in the air while making airplane sounds. Ren was giggling so much, that she started drooling.

"Rennie~ that's gross." He laughed, wiping with a napkin.

"Kyungsoo? Are you even listening to me?" 

"Um yeah. I hear you." Kyungsoo replied uninterestedly.

"You're not even listening, you !" Kai laughed throwing a balled up napkin in Kyungsoo's general direction.

"Okay, okay I wasn't." He set Ren down and she crawled over to Kai. Kyungsoo sat down beside Kai and rubbed his stomach.

"I just can't wait to be a father." Kyungsoo gazed into Kai dark eyes and Kai lazily smiled. Kyungsoo lifted up Kai's shirt and kissed his stomach.

"Aeune~ hurry up and come out." He whined.

"No, Aeune, take your time. I'm not ready." Kai added.

"I'm ready, Aeune. Don't you want to see your appa?" Kyungsoo pouted.

"Kyungsoo, I swear you're impossible."

"You still love me though?" He leaned in teasingly close to Kai face.

"Always and forever." Kai replied pressing his plump pink lips to Kyungsoo's. Aeune kicked Kyungsoo's hand from Kai's stomach. Kyungsoo looked down with his typical wide eyes.

"Was that Aeune, or are you just happy to see me?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Kai laughed. He put two hands on each one of Ren's ears.

"Kyungsoo~ don't say those kinds of things in front of Ren! Channie's gonna say we corrupted her."

"Okay okay, sorry Rennie~" Kyungsoo kissed her on the cheek, and she grabbed his eyebrow. "Rennie~ that hurt." He pouted, and she did aegyo.

"AWWW~~" Kai and Kyungsoo said at the same time. 

"How can I be mad at a face like that?" 

"Impossible" Kai reached to pick Ren up and blow on her stomach. Ren burst out in giggles and Aeune went crazy.

"Oh wow," Kyungsoo was amazed. He could see Aeune feet kicking against Kai's stomach as if she was trying to break out. Kai winced a little.

"Do it again Jonggie, I think Aeune likes the sound of Ren laughing."

Kai blew on Ren's stomach again and sure enough, Aeune started kicking again. Kai winced once again; then smiled, chuckling a couple times. 

"It feels funny. It kind of tickles a little."

Kyungsoo placed his face again Kai's stomach. Ren was like a mirror image of him because she did the same thing putting her face on the other side of Kai stomach.

"Look at Ren. She's copying me." Kyungsoo laughed,  then stopped when a strong kick forced him away from Kai's stomach.

"What the --?" 

"Wow~ Look, Kyungsoo~ You can see her little feet," Kai explained, pointing to where Aeune was currently kicking. 

"She's... strong." Kyungsoo said, rubbing the side of his face. Kai leaned over to kiss him where Aeune kicked him.

"All better now?" Kai asked. Kyungsoo smiled, and Ren started reaching for Kyungsoo's face. She whined until he crouched down to her level and then she placed a slobbery kiss on his cheek just like Kai did.

"AWWW~~" They said again in unison, while Kyungsoo wiped the drool off his nose.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Chanyeol, will you please stop crying?" Chanyeol was having a nervous breakdown, and was pacing back and forth in front of Kris, making him more anxious than he was to begin with.

"I can't, Yifan. What if this is a sign? Am I doing the wrong thing? This is too much. This is honestly too much. Omo, I can't even breathe right, right now."  He wiped his eyes. He wasn't sobbing, but he couldn't stop the anger tears from falling.

"Channie~"

"Why do you two even hate each other? Can't you just contain it? You two can't even wait 'til after wedding? Is this a sign? Seriously, will it be like this at wedding? Because if it is, I don't know if I can take it. " He broke down crying now. Kris felt the pain in his heart. When Chanyeol cried, his world stopped. He rushed over to embrace him.

"Channie~ I apologize. Will you forgive me?" He rubbed his back.

"Is this all a mistake, Yifan? Should we just call the whole thing off?" Chanyeol cried.

"Chanyeol. Me loving you is not a mistake." Kris said sternly. Chanyeol looked up with watery eyes.

"I'm sorry, Yifan. This wedding is just seeming like more and more work. I thought this was supposed to be the fun part of getting engaged."

"The real fun part is me getting to spend the rest of my life with you." 

Chanyeol chuckled. "You're sooooo cheesy."

"I mean it, though." Kris touched his heart, "Honestly!"

Chanyeol sighed. "Are you sure you're ready for this?" Kris met his eyes. He had been through the most with Chanyeol, and couldn't picture himself doing anything else besides being with him and Ren for the rest of his life. Sure, it was a big step but for Chanyeol, he was ready to do anything. He knew as soon as he met Chanyeol, that he loved him; but, when Chanyeol got pregnant, he realized that he also wanted to marry him. Everything with Chanyeol was just so much better in Kris's opinion. He would never not be there for Ren, either. He was committed, and this was a way to show the world what he knew to be true all along. Chanyeol was his, and was gonna be his forever. 

"I've been ready for this for a long time, Chanyeol," He gently grabbed Chanyeol's waist, "I was just waiting for you to be ready, also."

Chanyeol took a deep breath. "I'm ready."

"You sure?" Kris asked.

Chanyeol closed his eyes and took another deep breath, "Positive."

"Then let's go." Kris smiled as interlaced his fingers together with Chanyeol's. He leaned in to kiss him only to be interrupted by Baekhyun.

"Channie~" 

Kris looked at him flatly then looked at Xiumin like, 'are you even being serious right now?'

"Umm..." Xiumin started, "Baekhyun has something he wants to say to you."

Baekhyun rubbed his arm nervously, "You don't have to say it like that. I'm not a kid."

"What is it?" Chanyeol took a step towards Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry, Channie. I was being selfish and not thinking of you. I don't want to ruin your wedding and I don't want to stress you out. I just want you to be happy. Please don't hate me."

"I could never Baekhyunnie!" Chanyeol rushed over to embrace Baekhyun before he started crying. "I will never hate you. I will always love you, Baekhyunnie" Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun's ear, "So, don't think like that." Chanyeol pulled away from the hug and walked backwards to Kris.

"Well now that that's settled--"

"Baekhyun."

"What?" Baekhyun snapped at Xiumin.

"I'm sure you have something else to say." He tilted his head towards Kris's direction and Baekhyun groaned.

"Ugh~ Sorry, Kris." He reluctantly said.

"Sorry for what?" Xiumin urged.

"BAOZI!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Bacon, I swear! You're making this entirely too difficult."

"Okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry for... being y" Baekhyun said with tongue in cheek. he folded his arms across his chest and wouldn't meet Kris's eyes.

"Apology accepted." Chanyeol said for Kris, "Now, can we get back to the rehearsal?  I'm getting tired and I don't want to look tired for my wedding."

They nodded silently and walked back to the altar.

~~~~~~~~~

Kris and Chanyeol stood facing each other, staring lovingly into each other's eyes. It had been a long day but now things were falling into place. Kai stood peacefully between Luhan and Baekhyun while next to wide-eyed Kyungsoo, and a confident Xiumin.  Ren sat near Chanyeol's feet, throwing flower petals from a basket onto the floor. They were just waiting for the ring bearers to make their way down the aisle. They were doing a good job, until Taemin accidentally bumped into Minho and they started fighting in the middle of the aisle. 

"Taemin, can you do anything right?"

"I didn't even mean to, you should have switched sides with me!"

"I wanna give Kris the ring. That's why I'm on this side, stupid."

"I'm tellin~" Taemin said running towards Sehun. "Appa~ Minho called me stupid."

Minho ran towards Luhan and tugged on his pants. "Umma~ I want to give my ring to Kris. I have to be on this side, and Taemin just wants me to mess up."

"I don't wanna hear it! Minho, stop whining! And Taemin, all you have to do is walk. Is that hard? No!" Luhan scolded them both. He was in no mood for more drama today. Everything was going fine now, and his children were not going to be the reason why it went wrong again.

"Boys, honestly. Just walk and smile. I've had enough of this today." Sehun sighed.

"APPA~" They both whined together.

"If you two don't walk those rings down that aisle right now, I swear!" Luhan shouted an empty threat, sending Taemin and Minho racing back down the aisle to pick up the rings and walk properly to Kris and Chanyeol. Kris giggled. It was funny to see Luhan being the enforcer. He had always thought that was Sehun's job. 

Minho and Taemin walked quietly down the aisle and gave the rings to Kris and Chanyeol then stood silently next to Ren avoiding their umma's glare.

The rehearsal went smoothly after that. Chanyeol was calm and definitely anxious to get the real thing over with. He was happy. Everyone was together and he wanted to cry. He was going to be with the beautiful man in front of him for the rest of his life and that time span seemed too short. They kissed and everyone cheered. Except Taemin and Minho who made disgusted faces. 

Kai clapped his hands together slowly, until everyone stopped cheering. 

"Yay~" He said flatly, "Now I can finally get off my feet and out of this chaos." 

Kyungsoo facepalmed. That's Kai for you.

Chanyeol laughed and quickly skipped over to umma Kai rubbing his stomach like a crystal ball, "Yeah, Kkamjonggie~ you can go home now and sleep. Tomorrow we get to do it all over again." He cooed smiling his Happy Virus smile.

"Greaaaat." Kai said rolling his eyes and sighing.

---

"Don't you dare get mad at me, Aeune Do. You better calm down!" Kai shouted in the bride's room. Yes, today was the day of the wedding.

Their moment for life.

Chanyeol was having a mild case of nervousness, but.. despite that, he looked absoloutely beautiful.  He was wearing a cardigan like tux, and he had his makeup done by the lovely Luhan~ He wore some white Doc Martens. His outfit was simple, yet sofisticated. Everybody in the SM family had made it, and were being ushered to their seats. 

"You alright, Chanyeol?" A small and soft voice called out. Chanyeol gave a little smile.

"Ne, Luhannie. Just trying to make sure I'm making the right desision." Luhan cupped Chanyeol's cheek. 

"Of course you did. Kris loves you, and you love him. You guys have made the most beautiful daughter in the world. Don't regret a single thing." Chanyeol hugged Luhan and smiled brightly.

"Yeah," Kai said, eating some chips while sitting down next to the makeup table. "Kris friggin' loves you, yo." Chanyeol laughed and looked at his engagement ring. "God, I hope I have made the right choice." Chanyeol thought, closing his eyes.

On the hubbies/boyfriend's side....

"! You're choking me, Kyungsoo!" Sehun yelled, wincing at the tightness of his bowtie. Kris was currently fixing his tux, and applying his BB Cream. Thoughts were racing though his head.

How was Chanyeol doing?

Did Chanyeol want to get married?

Of course, he wouldn't have gone with the process if so.

"....Yifan-hyung?" Sehun put his hands on his hyung's shoulders. Kris looked to the side, 

"Yeah?" 

"You cool, bro?" Kris gave a nod, examining himself in the mirror. 

"Did you... you know, have thoughts when you and Luhan got married? Like, before the wedding, during this time exactly?" Kris asked, fixing his blonde hair. 

"Well, at that time, he was extremely pregnant, and tired, and all I could think of is him about to pop at any moment. I was worried about the fact that he was gonna feel insecure, or not want to do this, and wait until the babies were born. But, it ended up amazing, and he looked so beautiful. You remember, the wedding was gorgeous. All I could focus was on his glow and how beautiful he was. But, I prayed before the wedding, and made sure to take lots of deep breaths."  Sehun's soft words made Kris calm down a bit. He turned to look at Sehun and have him a hug. "Thank you."

Back to the bottom's side....

"Yeollie, wedding in 15." Chanyeol's mother called out. Chanyeol nodded, butterflies were growing inside his belly. He looked at Ren, who was bouncing in Baekhyun's arms.  Her little smile gave him hope. She giggled, and looked at him, holding her little arms out to him. He held her close, and hugged her softly.

"I love you, baby. Don't you ever forget that. I love you more than air itself." The 5 month old smiled and snuggled more into Chanyeol. 

---

Chanyeol started to walk down the aisle, after everybody had entered. The angelic harp played as he walked slowly down the aisle, everybody who was sitting was smiling at him, taking pictures, and crying a little. He looked like an angel. Kris watched as Chanyeol smiled at everybody, and his father met him in the middle of the aisle, and walked him to the officiant. 

"Who gives this bride away?" He asked. Chanyeol's mother stood up, and walked to the other side of Chanyeol. 

"We do." Chanyeol's parents said, smiling. Chanyeol's parents sat, and Chanyeol held hands with Kris. Kris examined the angel in front of him.  "You look so beautiful..." Kris whispered. Chanyeol smiled, and mouthed, "You do too."

"Dear family and friends, we have gathered here today to witness and celebrate the wedding of Park Chanyeol and Wu Yifan. Marriage is the promise of hope between two people who love each other sincerely, who honor each other as individuals, and who wish to unite their lives and share the future together. In this ceremony, they dedicate themselves to the happiness and well-being of each other, in a union of mutual caring and responsibility." The officant said, making Chanyeol smiled bigger than he had before.  The officiant then directed his attention to Kris, who's heart was beating faster than anything. 

"Do you, Wu Yifan, accept Park Chanyeol as your lawfully wedded wife?” Kris smiled and nodded happily. "I do." 

"And do you, Park Chanyeol , accept Wu Yifan as your lawfully wedded husband?" Chanyeol pooled from the tears in his eyes. "I do." Chanyeol sobbed. Kris smiled and Chanyeol's cheek.

"Now is the time that you two site your vows." The officiant announced. Kris smiled and took a deep breath.

"Chanyeol-ah, I just.. wanna first thank you for agreeing to marry you. I hope for a lifetime of love with you. I'll always love you, honey. More than any man on Earth. I want to thank you for carrying our beautiful daughter, and Chanyeol...you're my treasure. I love you. Don't you ever in a million years forget that. Every time I see you, I see an angel. Chanyeol, you're perfect. I'm going to take care of you forever. I promise. No matter how many things I do for you, that's never going to match how much I love you. I love kissing you, that sweet smell of mango-banana cologne you always wear, that sugary-sweet smile of yours, that deep and gorgeous voice of yours... Chanyeol, I just want to scream to the world that I love you. You're the most beautiful treasure in the world. Saranghae. I love you." Kris smiled, and Chanyeol was crying really hard, and attacked his lover with a hug.

"Um....Gawd, Yifan.. I just.. You stole my heart the first time I saw you. When you confessed to me, I felt like the luckiest person on Earth. I just love you with all my heart. My heart flutters everytime I see you. The fact that your put a miracle in my stomach, and a ring on my finger makes me smile hugely. I may be a derp, I may be a dummy, but I love you, and never forget that. Passionate love and kisses every single night, is better than I could ever ask for. Why is it you always seem to melt my heart? Those tiny little things you do for me, it just... feels like I'm so special. You pour love on me, and trust.. I appreciate it. I look foward to the long life we will spend together. You saved me, Yifan. I was stuck in a rut. I was manly, dumb, too weird, derpy... I just.. You changed me. Thank you. Thank you!" Chanyeol hugged his man again, this time, crying harder. Kai and Luhan looked at each other, smiling. 

"Please exchange the rings." The officant demanded. Chanyeol looked to the side, and  little Taemin gave him Kris's ring. 

"With this ring I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and commitment." Chanyeol sighted to his lover. He slid the ring on Kris's finger. Kris looked down, and Minho gave him Chanyeol's ring. 

"With this ring, I thee wed. Wear it as a symbol of our love and commitment." Kris slide the ring down Chanyeol's finger. 

"You may now seal the promise with a kiss." The officiant announced. Kris wiggled his brows, and kissed Chanyeol deeply until his lungs burned from the lack of air. The whole room filled up with 'awws' and 'ooohs~'. The wedding was simply perfect.

"With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife!" The officant announce loudly. Everybody started clapping and cheering. Chanyeol and Kris were married.

---

For the reception, which was 3 hours after the wedding, Chanyeol's mother was announcing the plan for the night.

"So~ Hello~ For tonight, we will of course, have the toast to the bride and groom, dinner, serving the cake, stories, a dance with the married couple, and many surprises. We'll have a great evening, everyone!" Mrs. Park announced, making everybody cheer. 

"Mrs. Wu~" Kris teased his wife. Chanyeol blushed at the name, and giggled, holding Ren in his lap. 

"Yes~?" Chanyeol said, in the cutest voice he could manage. He looked across the table at the 'bottoms' of the group, who were his bridesmaids.  They were all changed into black outfits. Baekhyun was a giddy mood, as he was snuggling under Xiumin's arms, Luhan was giving his little boys a kiss, and Kai, well....

"Why the hell is mine different than everybody else's?" Luhan looked over,

"Why are you complaining?" 

"Because," Kai frowned and rubbed his stomach, "This outfit is too tight on my belly." 

"Oh, shut up." Luhan said, baffling the pregnant one.

 

Kris looked over to his friends. Everyone looked to happy together, and Chanyeol was enjoying every moment.  Chanyeol and Ren looked like twins and he chuckled a bit but that went unnoticed by Chanyeol. His eyes were sparkling just trying to take in everything this moment had to offer and Kris's eyes were trying to capture Chanyeol for his own memories.
 
Chanyeol's mother picked up the microphone,"So, everyone; we have a special performance for the newlyweds," She held her hand out directing the stage, "Give a big hand for Luhan and Sehun." 
 
Luhan and Sehun strolled onto the stage. They were the epitome of confidence and did a wolf whistle just to tease them. Luhan blushed, moving his fringe from his face.
 
"Good evening everyone," Sehun said, "Thank you for coming out tonight and looking your best for my best friends's wedding." He pointed towards Kris and Chanyeol. Everyone cheered. Chanyeol clapped Ren's hands together.
 
"Yes, so tonight, we've decided to sing you a song in honor of this occasion."  Luhan smiled and the music started. Chanyeol's eyes got big. Luhan's beautiful voice was belting out Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You effortlessly, while Sehun assisted. Everyone sat in awe as they hit all the notes, perfect timing and perfect key. Chanyeol stared open mouthed and Kris reached over to push up his chin. Chanyeol blushed, "Thanks" He whispered. Kris grabbed his hand and smiled. "No problem."
 
Luhan and Sehun finished, and bowed. Chanyeol stood up giving them a standing ovation. Chanyeol's mother returned to the stage, mic in hand as if she was the MC of a variety show. 
 
"Okay, everybody~ Can we have another round of applause, because that was just beautiful. Hmph, nobody sang like this at my wedding."
 
"UMMA~" Chanyeol complained cutely from a distance.
 
"Okay, okay, calm down, Mrs. Wu~" she teased. Chanyeol turned a slight pink color and Kris smiled widely sending her a thumbs up. Chanyeol's mom and Kris got along nicely.
 
"Well, will everyone join me in welcoming another set of Chanyeol's friends?" Everybody started clapping again, as she pointed to where Kyungsoo was walking onto the stage, helping pregnant Kai waddle up the small steps.
 
"What's with all these damn steps, Channie?" Kai asked with his hand on hip, raising an eyebrow.
 
Kyungsoo  facepalmed. Kai always found a way to embarrass him.
 
"Sorry, Jonggie~" Chanyeol sang.
 
"Umm, anyway~ We're gonna sing a song that I know you're gonna like." Kyungsoo smiled.
 
"You too, Kris." Kai chimed. Then the music started. The atmosphere changed drastically from the time when Sehun and Luhan were singing. People started bobbing their heads and dancing as Kai began to sing to his stomach.  It was their song, History.
 
Chanyeol swayed his hand in the air along, with Kris, Luhan and Chen. Baekhyun was singing along with them from his seat. Tao and Lay were just bobbing there heads and clapping to the beat. Kai was on the stage singing to Aeune, until Kyungsoo's part came up, and  they both looked into each other's eyes; singing, smiling and dancing. There was definitely love on the stage. Chanyeol loved seeing his friends like this. Kai had managed to still do a dance, with Aeune weighing him down and Chanyeol was practically swimming in the cuteness. When they finished, everyone stood up and gave them a round of applause. Kyungsoo bowed, while Kai rubbed his stomach.  Chanyeol stood up clapping as fast as he could. He was proud and touched that Kai made an effort to do something on the stage for him after complaining all day yesterday about his feet hurting.
 
True friends.
 
Kai didn't sit down after his performance, because Luhan returned to the stage with a mic. 
 
"Just so Kris and Chanyeol know what we have to go to, we've  prepared a skit to show them their true selves."
 
Kris and Chanyeol exchanged nervous glances unprepared for the event that was about to unfold. Luhan pretended to open a door, and Kai screamed. 
 
"KRIS! Where have you been?!" Kai rubbed his stomach and stormed into the scene. It was obvious he was pretending to be Chanyeol.
 
"I just went to the bathroom." Luhan said imitating Kris's voice pointing to the imaginary door he had just come out of.
 
Everyone started laughing. 
 
"Do you know how long I waited for you?" Kai said.
 
Luhan just stared at Kai.
 
"Are you listening to me?" Kai asked moving his bangs from his face.
 
"I was just admiring how beautifully perfectly beautiful you are, Channie." Luhan replied.
 
"Oh, Kris~" Kai said running to Luhan and hugging him, "I love you."
 
Now everyone was laughing except, Chanyeol and Kris. Luhan and Kai started again with scene two.
 
Kai slid across the stage as if he was being dragged by his stomach then Luhan came and looked at him curiously.
 
"What are you doing?" He asked. 
 
"I'm not doing anything," Kai replied, "It's Ren."
 
The drunken audience laughed some more.
 
"Wow, Rennie~  you're really strong." Luhan said leaning into Kai's stomach just to get kicked by Aeune.
 
Luhan fell back dramatically and looked at Kai shocked. Kai giggled and said,"She's just so active these days." He rubbed his stomach and then started sliding across the stage again, like he was getting pulled by his stomach.
 
Kai sat on a stool in the chair, looking at Luhan.
 
"Kris, why don't you love me?" Kai pretended to cry the ugliest cry known to man. Chanyeol was annoyed.
 
Luhan ran up to Kai, "I do love you, Chanyeol." Then Kai pushed Luhan away.
 
"Then, get the hell away from me. Geesh! Why are you always around?" Kai turned away and pouted.
 
Kris laughed and Chanyeol whispered over to him, "Was a really like that?" Kris grabbed his hand, and rubbed the back of it with his thumb shaking his head. 
 
"Nope." Chanyeol sighed in relief. "You were worse." Chanyeol's head snapped back to Kris, who was having a full on laughing fit. Chanyeol swatted his arm. 
 
"Not funny."
 
"OH KRIS~" Kai bellowed, overacting dramatically rubbing his stomach.
 
"Babe, just calm down and--" 
 
"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! GET OUT!" Kai shouted at Luhan who ducked below his arms like a bomb just went off. The audience erupted in laughter again.
 
"Well, would you please have a seat? I'm going to call Sehun." Luhan pulled out a phone from his pocket and pretended to dial Sehun.  Baekhyun stood up from his seat.
 
"Yeoboseyo?" He said. Chanyeol face palmed. All his friends had stepped up to make this ridiculous skit to embarrass him. Yup, he was sure of it.
 
"Sehun," Luhan said from the stage, "I don't know what to do. First, Channie wants me; then he doesn't. He told me get out. What do I do?"
 
"Get out." Baekhyun sarcastically. Chanyeol chuckled a little. He always laughed when the joke wasn't on him anymore.
 
"But when I leave, he tells me not to go. What do I do then?" Luhan asked in Kris's voice.
 
"Don't go." Baekhyun replied. The audience roared with laughter.
 
"Sehun, you're no help! Who's side are you on?" 
 
"I'm on Luhannie's side." Baekhyun sang.
 
Luhan sent a thumbs up and wink to Baekhyun in the audience.
 
Everyone started clapping and laughing and stomping their feet. The skit was so satorically, true but Chanyeol had enough. He stood up and grabbed the mic from his mother, as soon as Kai was about to start talking again.
 
"Okay guys," He said flatly, "That's enough. Can we get the food now?" He looked to his mom who nodded wiping tears from the corners of her eyes, from laughing so hard.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After the performances died down, dinner was served and toasts began. Xiumin tapped the side of his glass first to signal. "It's a wedding. Aren't we supposed to be sharing those embarrassing stories right about now?" Kris shot him a look as if to say, 'you better not'. 
 
"You have a story to tell? Is it about Yifannie?" Chanyeol asked, eyeing Kris devilishly.
 
"Yeah," Xiumin replied.
 
"Well, let's hear it!" Kris flicked his eyes between Chanyeol and Xiumin, he couldn't believe his best friend was going to try to embarrass him, and that his wife was encouraging him.
 
"Well, there was this one time back when Kris had first seen you, Channie. You know, when we had that kickback at my dorm?" Chanyeol nodded.
 
"Yeah, remember Kris got a little tipsy and started calling you Goldilocks? I thought he was making a fool out of himself, but you thought it was so annoyingly funny that we all started laughing. You guys were the life of the party. That was one of our favorite moments with us together." Xiumin touched the bridge of his nose and pretended to cry.
 
"All right, all right, sit down." Baekhyun said winking at Kris. After the rehearsal, they had been on better terms and were trying to be more friendly with each other. It was working out well for them. Tao stood up.
 
"I would like to wish you guys the best. I remember when Kris told me that you were pregnant, Channie. He was soo happy, and then he was sooo worried. He didn't know what to do. He came to me, asking could he do this. I was sure he could. You were, just what he needed Channie." Chanyeol blushed and Kris grabbed his hand. "I've never seen someone change so much, so fast, for the better. He used to only worry about himself and work. Then, you came around and taught Kris how to have fun every once in a while. It was a long time overdue. So thank you, Chanyeol, for making Kris a better Kris." Everyone awwed and clapped for Tao.  Suho stood up and smiled.
 
"Guys, remember when Luhan got pregnant, and Chanyeol said 'Omg that will never be me'? Never say never~" Everybody started laughing, and Chanyeol pouted. Baekhyun then stood up.
 
"Since we're talking about Channie, remember when you didn't want to admit that Kris was your boyfriend?" Luhan, Kai, and Chen laughed, remember the vividly, "Kris came to see you; and you walked into the glass door, smiling on the way down to the floor." Baekhyun burst out in a laughing fit replaying Chanyeol's derpyness in his mind. Chen joined in the fun, "Then, Kris rushed over to you after you fell like, 'are you okay' and he said 'I like eggs.'" Now the entire room was laughing including Kris while Chanyeol put his hands over his head in embarrassment. Leave it to Chen and Baekhyun to thoroughly embarrass him at his wedding. When that laughed died down, Chen pushed Lay up to toast.
 
"To my friends, now Mr. and Mrs. Wu. I hope you live long happy, healthy lives in the future." He was about to sit down when Kai whined.
 
"That's it? Come on, Yixing!  I know you have something more to tell! You've known Kris and Chanyeol the longest, next to me and Suho." Suho nodded and Lay continued.
 
"Well, remember that time when all we all got drunk and went to spy on Chanyeol?" Kris knew this wasn't going to go in his favor. Lay was always telling his secrets. Chanyeol looked over to Kris, "Really now? Spying on me?"
 
"Yeah, Kris said you hadn't text him all day. He said he was worried, but we knew that was all lies. He just wanted to see what you were doing every hour of the day. You know Kris, being nosy. So, we walked to your mom's house. Well, actually stumbling, Kris was too tall and too far from the ground, that he took big steps saying he was a hungry dinosaur," The room erupted in laughter. Chanyeol was glad that Kris was the one to finally be embarrassed. Thank heavens for Lay.
 
"So, when we got to your house, your mother was leaving; so we hid in some bushes, but Kris tripped and landed in a pile of ants, that went up his shirt. He started screaming in the dark saying; 'The aliens are trying to eat me alive!' Lay mimicked Kris voice and Kris shot him a warning glance, telling him he better finish up fast. Sehun joined in on Lay's story, "Then, Channie and then-pregnant Luhan came out of the house like, 'what is going on' and Kris tried to act all cool like 'Wassup Chanyurr~' and then--" 
 
"Okay. That's enough." Kris said standing up.
 
"But we didn't get to the best part ,"Sehun laughed.
 
"I said that's enough."
 
"OoOoh someone's angry." Kyungsoo stated.
 
Chanyeol laughed and stood up pulling Kris along with him to the dance floor.
 
"Come on, Krees~" He said seductively, "Let's have our first dance."
 
The music started and everybody looked on in awe. Kris and Chanyeol looked beautiful together. Kris grabbed Chanyeol's waist and pulled him closer as they swayed to the music as if no one else except them were in the room. Kris stared into Chanyeol's sweet brown eyes. Chanyeol smiled. "You look stunning."
 
"As do you." Kris replied. "I didn't think you could look any more perfect but you always manage to amaze me."
 
"Surprise, surprise." 
 
"So... were you nervous?"
 
Chanyeol blushed, as Kris waltz with him around the dance floor.
 
"A little."
 
"Just a little?" Kris asked.
 
"Well, a lot."
 
"Me too." 
 
Chanyeol smiled, and leaned into his chest. They were on the same page and now, they were one. Chanyeol listened to Kris' s heart beat in sync with his own. There was so many feelings that they wanted to express to each other, but neither one of them could get it into words. They didn't need to ,when actions were more fluent anyway. Kris's eyes moved from Chanyeol's lips to his beautiful eyes. In Chanyeol's bright eyes, he said everything he was, everything is his and everything he wanted to be for their family. He pressed his lips against Chanyeol's, releasing a breathe he was holding. Chanyeol melted into the kiss releasing a couple small tears. It held all the history of their time together, and all of what they could be in the future. Chanyeol was ready to move forward with Kris and only look at him for the rest of his life. This kiss felt even better than their "I do's" and without noticing they had stopped dancing and everybody started cheering again. Kris pulled back and their eyes met. and they whispered to each other at the same time.
 
"I love you."