⌘ - Krisyeol's Cutiepie [extra unreleased material!]

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

 

Hello, everyone! This is Setomaru! Me and the lovely CheeDragon have decided to let you guys get more of our perspective of the story! Don't worry, I'll place the update next week or this week. >,< Please just enjoy this~ THANK YOU FOR READING THIS!! -Setomaru-unnie~

 

 

 

CheeDragon's answer    

                                                                                          

1. How did you imagine Chanyeol's hair in the story?    

-I pictured Yeollie's hair long during the pregnancy and near the end he got a haircut. *refer to unnie's picture below*                                                                                                                  

2. How did you imagine Kris's hair in the story?    
 
*refer to unnie's pictures below*                                                  
 
3. How would you express Ren's looks?  
 
Ren looks just like her umma. She has a lightbrown hair color and her hair is slightly curly. She has a big smile although she doesn't have all her teeth yet. She is like a small girl version of Chanyeol making her eyes look even wider and her smile look even bigger.                                                               
 
4. What are the nicknames for the ummas in the story?  
                                                               
Nicknames for the ummas ok we'll go in order from who got pregnant first.
-Luhan umma is Angel Baby Luhan because everything he does is gentle, expect when he's fed up but that's not often. He's an optimistic umma.
-Chanyeol umma is Yeolliepop because isn't that what he looks like? Tall and skinny with a fluffy head of hair? He looks like a lollipop.
-Kai umma is a ball of sass. He doesn't really have a nickname but you guys call him a Diva or a Drama Queen a lot. 
-Baekhyun umma is like the Queen or at least to Kris he is, to everybody else he's a Cute Puppy.
-Tao umma is Peach. (i call Tao Princess Peach but Lay just calls him Peach.) Simple as that. 
-Suho umma is... well we can only imagine~ I probably would nickname him... hmmm well I don't know yet. He'd probably want to be called Suho though.
                                                                                                                                 
5. Why did you decide to make Chanyeol a stereotyped pregnant person? 
 
-Yeollie had to be the pregnant person because he was more logical I mean, can you picture Kris being the umma? LOL Nope!
 
6. How do you express Minki's looks?
 
-Minki is NU'EST's Ren. So he's just like that except back when Ren had black hair. Minki looks like Chanyeol with a dash of Kris you know? He's not the Happy Virus image of his umma he's the more faced Appa version of his mom.
      or    
 
7. How would you imagine Chanyeol's schedule when pregnant? Is he lazy?
 
-Chanyeol is not lazy until AFTER the baby is born. Chanyeol was always rushing around doing things like buying groceries and cleaning the house and doing the laundry. When the babies are born Chanyeol can't get any work done because Ren always to him and Minki is always crying wanting to be held.
 
8. How do you think Chanyeol is a bottom? Why don't you ship Taoris or Baekyeol?
 
-When I think of pairings everybody bottoms. It was unnie's idea though. But I like to do things with pairings that people normally wouldn't expect so even though Chanyeol was already a bottom when I came into the story. I went with it. It's fun to write. I DO ship TaoRis and Baekyeol. I ship everyone in exo. I just like the odd couples more, because they're more interesting you know?
 
9. What made you make Kai a funny character?
 
-haha I find Kai VERY funny. In other stories people are always making Kai a bad boy or something. I wanted Kai to be a character unlike the other ummas. Luhan was all flowers and sunshine and Yeollie was all like "I love you Kris" all the time. When KaiSoo came into play I wanted Kai to be someone with a realistic attitude and no filter because I know Chanyeol tries to keep the peace and won't say the stuff that Kai does. Luhan is just the perfect mom. I needed Kai there to add dimension to the set of ummas. They can't all be nice.
 
10. What the the pairings in this story?
 
-HunHan, KrisYeol, KaiSoo, BaekMin TaoLay and SuChen coming soon~
 
11. Why were the two children happy viruses while in their stay at the if you will, 'Chanyeol Hotel'?
 
-Who wouldn't be? You get free room and board and food and it's always just the right amount of warm. Plus Chanyeol's voice just makes them want to smile and the only way they can express their feelings was by moving around in the womb.
 
12. Why do you like mpreg?
 
-MPREG is adorable. This is fanFICTION we know this couldn't happen in real life and I do not want my favorite idols with anybody except each other. In mpreg you get to be funny and fluffy and adorable all in one story. Also I get to add humor and a little drama. MPREG is like slice of life fiction, just in and AU where men having children is just as common as women. 
 
13. What do Kris and Chanyeol do when they're not around each other?
 
-Umm Kris probably goes out to hang with Xiumin and Sehun other than that he's working. Chanyeol would sit alone at the house and watch disney movies. Luhan comes over to watch with him and other times Chanyeol goes out with Baekhyun and Chen because Chen loves kids and he would bring along Ren. When Chanyeol has nothing better to do he goes over to Kai's house and they start baking.
 
14. How was KrisYeol's relationship before their first child was conceived?
 
-Before Ren Kris and Chanyeol were on the verge of breaking up. Things weren't going well and it would have been better if they just split up but then Ren came along and everything became smoother.
 
15. Who is Chanyeol's best friend? Why? Who is Kris's best friend? Why?
 
-Chanyeol's bestfriend... I would say Kai. Kai and Yeol get along great and they complement each other somewhat. Luhan is the best but Kai and Chanyeol were close before Luhan came into the picture. Tao likes being alone, Chen is just a great friend and Baekhyun had a crush on him.
-Kris's bestfriend would be Sehun. They had to go through a lot of the same struggles and have become close because of that. That's why Kris always calls Sehun from help.
 
16. What does Ren think of her parents? What does she think about her brother?
 
-Ren loves he parents so much. Recently she loves the attention that Kris gives her because Mink's stealling all of Chanyeol's attention. She loves here brother she thinks he's the cutest person she's ever seen and she wants to pinch his cheats always.
 
17. What does Minki think of his parents? What about his sister?
 
-Mink loves his parents but loves Chanyeol the most. He's so used to being around Chanyeol, that other people scare him and he doesn't dislike Kris he just wants Chanyeol. Ren thinks his sister is annoying, she is always touching him and he doesn't like to be touched by anyone but Chanyeol. He loves her all the same though.
 
18. How did Chanyeol tell s he was pregnant?
 
*refer to unnie's section*
 
19. What is Kris and his children's relationship like?
 
-Kris is a little aloof to his children. He knows how they are but they are still a little unpredictabe so he just spoils them with love but still makes sure that then know the value of things. The kids like him. Especially Ren who just recently became an appa's girl.
 
20. What is Chanyeol and his children's relationship like?
 
-Chanyeol is the umma of course. He has a better understanding of them than Kris because he carried them for 9 months. They listen to Chanyeol more easily than they would Kris. And they flocked to Chanyeol the most ofter.
 
21. What do Ren and Minki think of the other children? ex: Taemin, Aeune, Minho?
 
-Minki doesn't really know them that well yet but he likes Minho because Minho has a nice face. Ren loves Aeune, She's her best friend and she LOVES Minho and Taemin because they treat her like a little lady.
 
22. What was the hardest part of the pregnancy from Chanyeol's point-of-view?
 
-The hardest part was probably the mood swings and back aches. The backaches got more brutal as he got older but the mood swings had him wondering if Kris was going to leave him. He was overly worried.
 
23. What was the hardest part of the pregnancy from Kris's point-of-view?
 
-The hardest part was probably Chanyeol's morning sickness and cravings because he was worried that the morning sickness was killing Chanyeol. And whenever Chanyeol craved for something to eat Kris had to get up from whatever he was doing and go get it for Yeol or else... mood swings.
 
24. How did Kris really feel when he found out Chanyeol was pregnant? Did he really want kids?
 
-Kris was scared. He didn't know Chanyeol could have kids and wasn't sure if he was ready to be a father when he and Chanyeol were JUST about to break up.

25. What was going through KrisYeol's mind when Minki wasn't breathing?   

-When Minki wasn't breathing Chanyeol couldn't stop thinking that this wasn't reality and that Mink would breathe soon. Chanyeol thought Minki would not make it but he didn't want to think like that. Kris was devastated. This was his first son and he had prepared everything for Minki. He wanted to kill the doctor and punch everyone. He wanted to take the doctor in his arms and tell her to fix his children. His mind couldn't process sanity at the time. He was ready to kill.                               

 

Setomaru's Answer-

 

 1. How did you imagine Chanyeol's hair in the story?      

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlZj3ZdqrEEK3UJPAhm-g            or                images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOXGDkoKO21gtPrcnoKJ5        

2. How did you imagine Kris's hair in the story?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA12DYERWrxwFdsPWSQpz or images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGAqnGBzQJPegvIvAZ7s0 Orz, I really don't care. >,<
                                                    
3. How would you express Ren's looks?                        
 Tokki looks exactly like her umma, no doubt. Imagine somebody putting Chanyeol in a copy machine. Thats how I imagined her. >,< Ahaha!                                          
 
 4. What are the nicknames for the ummas in the story?            
 
Oh gawsh. Leave that to CheeDragon. >_<                                          
 
                                                                                                                                   
5. Why did you decide to make Chanyeol a stereotyped pregnant person? 
Umm, I just thought it was quite funny that Chanyeol is kind of a manly person, and has a calmed, yet excited personality.. So, We agreed he'd be really attached to his Krissybear. *shruggs*. Also, he was expecting a little girl at the time, and pregnant women seem to be clingy to the husband when pregnant with a girl, whereas when they are pregnant with boys, they don't like being around them.
 
 
6. How do you express Minki's looks?
Minki of course, is Ren from NUEST, so... ^^ He looks like the -faced version of Chanyeol. I would think he has his father's sharp eyes, yet a bit of his mother's round eyes. He definitely is Kris's son, and you can tell by the face. He's got black skaterboy hair, and he's just got a mature face.
 
7. How would you imagine Chanyeol's scedule when pregnant? Is he lazy?
I would think that while Krisus is at work, he's preparing for the baby. Like, maybe he packs, or goes out and buys baby stuff, and goes to the bookstore and buys baby books, and reads up on pregnancy. Dunno if I would call him lazy.
 
8. How do you think Chanyeol is a bottom? Why don't you ship Taoris or Baekyeol?
To me, Krisyeol is more accurate. You can keep saying that Baekyeol is cute, but it's not often you see Krisyeol as somebody's favorite pairing. To me, people only call Chanyeol masculine because he has a deep voice, and he's tall. But take those two traits away, and you get a cute little guy, That's how I see him. In this story, I imagine Chanyeol much shorter than how he really is. Like... Maybe... Suho's height?
 
9. What made you make Kai a funny character?
Oh jesus... *points at CheeDragon* IT WAS ALL CHEEKI'S FAULT!
 
10. What the the pairings in this story?
BaekMin, TaoLay, Krisyeol, KaiSoo, HunHan, and SuChen.
 
11. Why were the two children happy viruses while in their stay at the if you will, 'Chanyeol Hotel'?
I dunno. >_, < I guess we all were like that at our own stays... >,< I dunno, genes? Chanyeol is very hyper, so I would imagine the kids were too. ^^
 
12. Why do you like mpreg?
Because it's fawking adorable, yo. Okay, like.. cute guys, with killer looks? PREGNANT? That's the mothering life. And their babies have to be adorableeee~!
 
13. What do Kris and Chanyeol do when they're not around each other?
I'm sure it's never a big problem, but Chanyeol takes care of Tokki and Kitty, and umm... yeah. 
 
14. How was KrisYeol's relationship before their first child was conceived?
Like you may have read in Roll Like A Bufffalo (chapter 1), they were on the verge of breaking up. Ren was their glue.
 
15. Who is Chanyeol's best friend? Why? Who is Kris's best friend? Why?
I honestly don't know. I guess... Kai? or Luhan? Luhan! Luhan is Chanyeol's best friend, and he understands him. Pregnant or not, he always has advice, and is always there when Chanyeol needs help. He is loving, and they seem to always have fun together. Sehun is Kris's best friend, because.. well.... They have tons in common, and I guess, the same as Channie with Luhan.
 
16. What does Ren think of her parents? What does she think about her brother?
Ren of course LOVES her parents! She's so loving towards her little brother, though I think she'll get a little more jeleous soon.
 
17. What does Minki think of his parents? What about his sister?
Minki loves his parents! I think he'll become more of a umma's boy, since he is a fan of Chanyeol. 
 
18. How did Chanyeol tell s he was pregnant?
Chanyeol was 7 months pregnant, and he was showing like , so it was ready to tell them. He didn't tell them, he showed them. Kris and him walked in, and Chanyeol was behind Kris, and then, Chanyeol came from behind, and they saw him~ They were so excited.
 
19. What is Kris and his children's relationship like?
He loves his kids with his whole heart. With Ren, he really treats her fairly, and like a princess. Minki, well.. he's tried to be close to him, but Chanyeol likes to hog his new little man.
 
20. What is Chanyeol and his children's relationship like?
Chanyeol is the best umma on Earth, c'mon. He loves his children more than life. He would give them everything. From the moment he found out about them, he loved them. And even before.
 
21. What do Ren and Minki think of the other children? ex: Taemin, Aeune, Minho?
I'm sure that Minki doesn't... exactly know. Bless him, he's only a week old! Ren, well... I'm sure she has a little crush on the twins. >,< And Aeune, well.. that's her biyach~! Like, her bff!!
 
22. What was the hardest part of the pregnancy from Chanyeol's point-of-view?
 
I think it was his last months. We had discussed that he got really big, so that could be a tiring job for him, carrying a newborn in your stomach is a lot of work. It is. I would know. 
 
23. What was the hardest part of the pregnancy from Kris's point-of-view?
 
I'm sure it was the hormones, or having to wake up when Ren was being a brat, and having to calm her down.
 
24. How did Kris really feel when he found out Chanyeol was pregnant? Did he really want kids?
I'm sure he was scared. Didn't know what to do. I'm pretty sure. There is no reason why he wouldn't have those feelings.
 
25. What was going through KrisYeol's mind when Minki wasn't breathing?
 
Fear. Thinking their son was going to die. That has to hurt. Like their lives were over. Thinking about having to tell Ren that her brother is not with them.