Two Moons.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

Chanyeol lay in him and Kris's bed the following day. He lay on his side and rubbed his stomach lovingly. Over a vast 24 hours; he fell deep in love with his proclaimed; 'Little Blueberry.' He only called the baby that; because the baby was that size; and it was cute; he guessed.

"I'm sorry for crying so much..It's me. I'm a wreck right now. Just hang in there, alright?" He murmured to himself.

To his surprise; the doorbell rang. Startled; he got himself out of bed and walked to the door. He opened it; and when he did; there stood his boyfriend.

"Hey baby.." Kris said; looking at Chanyeol with a half smile. Chanyeol hugged him tightly.

"Babe, be careful. The baby." Kris reminded the pregnant one.

"Oh yeah.." Chanyeol chuckled lowly. Kris made his way in and took off his shoes. Chanyeol sat down on the couch in their living room. Soon; Kris joined him.

"So...let's talk about this..." Chanyeol said; looking directly at the man he loved.

"I think we should just start by telling the company; then..our parents..." Kris said; remembering that this was actually HUGE.  What would the reactions be like? 

"..Yeah. That's what I'm afraid of doing.. I know my parents will completely cut me off; and probably yours..." Chanyeol confessed. Kris frowned;

"You know, I don't think that my parents would do that... They love you. Like they're always asking me about you~ A baby would totally make them happy. They always say how they want a grandchild.. Besides that; your parents like me, right?" Chanyeol smirked; and frowned.

"Well...." 

"They don't?" Kris asked; eyes widened. Chanyeol shook his head;

"No! They totttttttally like you~ It's just... I know for a fact they'll hate you after they find out you impregnated their son.." Chanyeol said.

"No, I think they'll be happy.."

 

Kris was somewhat right and wrong.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Mr. Park eyed his son and Kris.

"Abeoji, I can--" Chanyeol began to speak.

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY, CHANYEOL! HOW THE ARE YOU PREGNANT?" At that moment; Mrs. Park walked in from running an errand.

"What's going on?" She didn't realize the situation until she saw Chanyeol with a hand on his stomach. She smiled and ran all the way to him.

"Are you pregnant? Is this what's going on?" She asked. Chanyeol nodded;

"Yeah.. Abeoji is just a little upset." Chanyeol confessed before his mother put her ear on his stomach.

"YEONHEE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HOW ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT TH--"

"Shh, dear. You'll frighten the baby. You're stressing out Chanyeol; and he doesn't need that right now." She interuptted. 

"Oh for God's sake..." Mr.Park let out a sigh. Chanyeol looked over at Kris and chuckled. His mother seemed stuck on his stomach. But, she was the baby's grandmother; so that was her given right.

"Umma... Can you.. umm..." Mrs. Park looked up at her son;

"Can I do what?" Chanyeol patted his stomach.

"Not squish our baby to death... It's not even big enough for you to feel anything..." Chanyeol's mother chuckled.

"I'm sorry... It's just; I'm a little excited." Chanyeol smiled.

"I guess you are the happy virus. Your mom has just gotten it.." Kris whispered into Chanyeol's ear before kissing him. Chanyeol chuckled.

"Guess you're right..." Chanyeol whispered back.

---

The lovely couple were in bed now. Chanyeol was sleeping; while Kris was reading a book. 

He looked over at his peacefully sleeping boyfriend and smiled. In his eyes; Chanyeol looked like an angel. He saw how Chanyeol had a hand protectively on his flat stomach. Kris put his book away; and started to examine Chanyeol. He admired those cute sleepy eyes sleeping, and that long pretty hair pulled into a ponytail, or even the fact his lips were curved perfectly. 

"....Are you... watching me sleep?" Chanyeol asked; his eyes fluttering a bit. Kris was startled.

"No... I was umm..."

"Krees...I know you were. Give it up." Chanyeol mockingly said. Kris sighed.

"Okay, I am...Chanyeol, you're so pretty. Who can't stare at you?" Chanyeol looked at Kris.

"I am?"

"Yes. You are. Beyond perfection. I'm so blessed to have you and our little baby.." Kris said, Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol smiled;

"Really?" Chanyeol asked again; before he began feeling warm and fuzzy.

"Yah, what do you want? Girl, boy?" 

"Hmm... Girl." Chanyeol grimaced.

"Boy."

"You ask me my opinion and you don't take it! You're so funny, Yeollie." 

"I don't care. I want a boy."

"Girl."

"Boy."

"Girl."

"Boy."

"Girl."

"Why?"

"Because. We're both guys, and that'd be too predictable. A guy plus another one equals another boy. Besides that; we'd have an amazing daughter. I imagine she's have me height, your face, our rapping skills, and your personality. She'd be sooo amazing; just like her Umma." Chanyeol was in tears.

"Umma?" Kris nodded.

"Yeah! If you're pregnant; you have to be called Umma." Chanyeol frowned at the idea.

"Why can't I be abeoji?" Chanyeol asked, looking at his lover with confusion.

"Because... You're pregnant, Chanyeol. Besides, I'm her Papa, so just deal with it. The position has been filled." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I'm umma." Chanyeol said; as Kris wrapped an arm around him.

"Yup~ We're just umma and papa." Kris said, kissing Chanyeol's head.

"Guess we are."

---

Yep~ finished the ing chapter~ Yeah, I'll be using lyrics and song names as the titles.. <33 Please recommend baby moments for this story please~ I'd appreciate it~