Beautiful.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

chapter twelve; beautiful.

 

--

Kris woke up on Christmas morning, and noticed something weird. Chanyeol wasn't next to him. He sighed and yawned, stretching his long arms. He carefully rubbed his eyes and got out of bed. He walked to the living room and froze. There stood Chanyeol with the baby bag slid down his arm, a cute expression on his face, and his hands on the top and bottom of his stomach. He tilted his head.

"She's ready~" Chanyeol cooed. Kris furrowed a brow. It took him a moment to realize what was happening. Chanyeol normally would be in his pyjamas, but he was in a purple v-neck, and sweatpants. He looked comfortable. His eyes widened. It was time. Ren was coming!

"O-OMO! Umm... Okay! Umm... Goodness... Ummm.. Honey, do we have everything?" Chanyeol smiled and nodded.

"Ne~"

"Did your water break already?" Chanyeol nodded, giving a teasing smile.

"At about 5 this morning. I was making cereal...." Kris nervously smiled.

"Umm.. Alright... Uhhh..." He was a nervous wreck. What was he to do? He didn't know. He grabbed the car keys, and Chanyeolkissed him  on the lips.

"Stop worrying. I'm fine." Kris gave a fake smile.

"I know, I'm just... not sure about my feelings right now. I need to soak my head in ice." Chanyeol laughed lightly. He was hella nervous too. He just needed to chill. He didn't want to risk anything happening to the little one who he was expecting to come out really soon.

Kris opened the car door, and carefully helped Chanyeol in the passenger seat. Chanyeol then winced, and Kris his stomach.

"Hang in there, Yeollie. We'll be there soon, arasso?" Chanyeol smiled brightly.

"I know, honey." Chanyeol whispered, as he tried not to show pain. His bangs were out his face and clipped back. He gave a reassuring smile. 

"Good. Let's go have this baby, alright?" Kris held his hand out. Chanyeol shook it and smiled.

"Yes."

---

Chanyeol winced as Kris stopped at a stoplight. Kris looked over and took his hand; frowning.

"You alright?" Chanyeol knitted his eyebrows and rubbed his stomach tenderly.

"I'd be lying if I said okay. No. I'm not alright. Can you drive a little faster when you get a chance? Rennie's really trying to come out now." Chanyeol complained. Kris nodded, and began driving. He was only about a block away from the hospital. Chanyeol flinced as he a sharp pain strike through his large abdomen. He took a couple deep breaths, and swallowed thickly. He closed his eyes tightly.

"Rennie, I hope I'm not hurting you in any way." Chanyeol thought. He rubbed his stomach softly. 

"Baby, we're gonna be parents soon." Chanyeol said quietly to his lover ;as he clutched his stomach. Kris smiled, shaking like crazy.

"Y-yeah. I know." So many things were racing through his head. Was Ren going to look alright? How was Chanyeol going to have her? Would Chanyeol survive? Would he be a good father? 

He thought of those things, and before he knew it; he was at the hospital. Chanyeol sighed.

"I guess this is it~" He cooed. He examined the large building. Kaiser Permanente.

Kris got out the car, and helped Chanyeol out. The heavily pregnant one frowned and doubled over. The LAST thing he wanted, was to sit in a wheelchair. He found it weird. He just didn't like them. Kris decided to hold him bridal style. Chanyeol closed his eyes tightly, and rubbed his stomach firmly.

"How can I help you?" The receptionist asked. Kris nervously smiled.

"Umm~ We have a reservation for Dr. Baek, and it's under Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol moaned loudly, as the receptionist checked the data. She smiled up at him.

"Follow me." She got up and walked them to Chanyeol and Ren's room. Kris sat Chanyeol on the bed, and was then passed a hospital gown.

"Chanyeol, I need you to change into this." Kris sweetly said to Chanyeol. Chanyeol groaned and nodded. The receptionist smiled;

"Dr. Baek should be in soon." Kris smiled and bowed. He didn't even blink, and Chanyeol was changed into the gown. He was under the duvets, and his legs were spread out. Kris his cheek, and held his hand tightly.

"I love you." Kris whispered. Chanyeol looked up at him and smiled. "Love you, too." Chanyeol layed back on the pillow and sighed. The nurses then came in and started preparing their stations. Dr. Baek came in and smiled. 

"Hello, Chanyeol. Glad to see you here." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Uh huh.. You too." The doctor then sat down, and started prodding around Chanyeol's legs. He took a double take, then laughed. Chanyeol eyed Kris, who shrugged.

"Hmm~ I'm just gonna go ahead and tell you that the baby is already crowning..." The doctor chuckled. Chanyeol furrowed a brow.

"Crown...ing?"  The doctor nodded. Kris squeezed his hand.

"What's that?" Chanyeol continued. The doctor chuckled once more.

"It means, I can see your daughter's little head." Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"Are you serious? How long will it take for her to come out?" 

"I'd say... 2 hours." Kris lifted a brow,

"Two hours? Most births take at least 24 hours!" Kris imformed the doctor. 

"Most pregnancies are not like Chanyeol's pregnancy. Besides that, if she's crowning,  it won't take that long. When Oh Luhan had the twins, it took him less than that. Maybe an hour and thirty minutes in exact." Chanyeol sighed, then frowned.

"I'm worried."

"Why?" The doctor questioned.

"Because... What if something's wr--"

"Chanyeol, shut up and give birth." The doctor interrupted. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"What am I supposed to do? I'm scared." Chanyeol cried.

"Take a few breaths, then push as hard as you can. Don't be scared. If your best friend did it with twins, you can do it." The doctor smiled. Chanyeol wiped his tears off, and prayed.

"Please protect me and my little miracle, Lord. Please keep me alive, and my child. Amen." 

He rolled his sleeves up, and he squeezed Kris's hand.

"I'm ready."

---

"Why does this hurt so much?" Chanyeol asked. Kris gave him a little smile, and kissed him on the hand. Ren's progress was basically a 50 %. Meaning, she was almost there. Chanyeol was in extreme pain, but Kris definitely made him feel better.

"It's alright, baby. She'll be here soon. I love you. You're doing so well." Kris whispered to his lover. Chanyeol blushed at the comment, as a contraction hit him. He flinched, then smiled a little.

"Thank you, honey. I'm gonna take that as motivation. Soon, our little blueberry will be in our arms~" Chanyeol exclaimed. Kris smiled brightly.

"I know, honey." Chanyeol pushed hard, hoping to make progress." 

He continued pushing. As he did, he had flashbacks of his pregnancy. It was like playing a movie. He remembered when he was first told, when he told Kris, when he told his parents, when he had his first craving, when he felt the first flutter, when he had his first ultrasound, when he grew a baby bump, when he had his first mood swing attack, when he felt the baby kick for the first time, when he researched about babies, when he practiced with Hunhan's kids, when he had a death-near experience, the baby shower, the last ultrasound, and now. The birth. He wanted to cry about it, but couldn't. He needed to focus on the baby. He closed his eyes. It hurt so damn bad. He had to do it. He knew Kris hated seeing him in so much pain, but...

He cried in pain, and shook uncontrolably, He cried so hard. 

"I can't do this! I can't!" He whimpered. Kris squeezed his hand.

"Yes you can! Stop doubting yourself! You give up on yourself, you give up on Ren! Have more hope!" Chanyeol sniffled.

"You're right!" He sniffled more, then pushed. He felt like he was being ripped apart.

---

All he had to do is push. 

One more.

One more, and this little miracle was born.

Hearing cheers from all over the room motivated him. He pushed. 

 

 

The room silenced.

 

A cute little whine was heard. The doctor held a tiny bloody baby in his hands, smiling.

"Congrats, Chanyeol and Yifan. You have a healthy and beautiful baby girl." The doctor announced.

She was here.

Chanyeol head rested on the pillow, and Kris smiled and kissed him,

"Baby, you did it. Our little miracle is here~" Kris smiled widely. Chanyeol looked at him and smiled weakly. One of the nurses had tears in her eyes, as she examined the baby. She gave Chanyeol the tiny bundle. Chanyeol froze.

She was unreal. Perfection.

The tiny baby was amazing. She looked exactly like Chanyeol. Pinchable cheeks, pink and plump lips, perfect nose, big, round, and sleeping eyes, and had a big bush of auburn hair. She was carefully wrapped in a Deery Lou blanket, with her little hands balled up next to her round little face. Kris smiled down at her. A couple tears left his eyes, as he was so proud and happy of this little bundle. His eyes shifted to Chanyeol; who was completely red, because of how hard he was crying. He couldn't believe she was his. She looked EXACTLY like him. It looked as if Kris had absoloutely nothing to do with it. Imagine somebody crying so hard, you can't even believe it. That's how Chanyeol looked. He was tomato red. He couldn't even see; due to the millions of huge tears in his eyes. He just couldn't say anything. He just cried. Kris smiled and her little head.

"Hi there, Ae Ren. I'm your appa, Yifan. It's amazing to finally meet you, my little bunny." Chanyeol wiped his tears from his eyes and kissed the baby, and held her tightly. 

"You alright, Yeollie?" Chanyeol simply nodded. He started crying again.

"I-I-.. She's perfect.... and she has so much hair. " Chanyeol choked out. He laughed a little, her long hair. He heard a cute little yawn, and smiled softly. He wanted to speak to her, but... something stopped him. He fought through the urge,

"Welcome to the world, Ae Ren. It's nice to finally meet you~ I'm your umma, Chanyeol. Remember me?" Chanyeol looked down at the baby. She then opened her eyes, and started blinking. Chanyeol was in awe. She was adorable! 

"Aigoo~ Aerennie~ You're so cute~" Chanyeol cooed. Ren stopped blinking, and simply stared at Chanyeol. Examining his face. She giggled and made his 'Excited Happy Virus' face. Chanyeol's heart melted. She looked adorable~ She started giggling and shifting around in his arms, moving her little legs. Figures. Chanyeol kissed her sweetly. She giggled again. Kris leaned in and kissed Chanyeol.

"Thank you, baby. Thank you for having this little miracle, thank you for going through the nine months being pregnant with our little Rennie. Thank you. Thank you!!" Kris was crying. Chanyeol kissed him tenderly. The couple broke their kiss ;due to their daughter's little giggles.

"Aigoo, Ae Ren~ What's so funny?" Kris asked in a babyish voice. Ren pouted, then smiled. Chanyeol smiled up at his man.

"You want to hold her?" Kris smiled and held his arms out to hold her. Chanyeol carefully placed the baby in his arms. Kris smiled at her. She was moving around in his arms, and kicked Kris on the arm. Kris giggled.

"Aigoo~ Rennie~ You get excited, don't you? You used to do that in your umma's tummy~" Kris smiled, and kissed the baby's tiny foot. She giggled and looked at him, smiliing.

"Wow~ You look like a copy of your umma~" Kris said, rocking the baby carefully.

"She does look like me, doesn't she?" Chanyeol interrogated. Kris smiled and nodded.

"Ne. She looks exactly like you. I can't tell you two apart." Kris joked.

"She does have your long hair, though." Chanyeol exclaimed. Kris was in amazement on how much hair their daughter had. A big auburn mess of hair. Kris her little cheek, as her eyes got heavy. He passed her to Chanyeol, who smiled and kissed her on the head.

It was official. 

Kris and Chanyeol were parents. 

No longer Yifan and Chanyeol. 

It was...

Yifan, Chanyeol, and Ae Ren. Baby made three.

 

 

They were complete.