Roll Like A Buffalo.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

Chanyeol woke up on a warm morning. The light was shown from in the curtains,  and he never felt warmer. It had been a month since he decided to live in a seperate dorm than the rest of his group. Him and his boyfriend Kris purchased it together. 

He layed his little head on the side of the bed and stared and adored a cute picture of him and Kris. He reached his hand out and touched the picture.

"Yifannie.. Please come home soon.. I miss you." Chanyeol whispered. Just then, his phone rang; and it was only coincedental. The only ringtone that was different than the normal one. Featuring him saying;

"Ayo, waddup Kris?" and of course Kris replying.

"Ayo wassuupp?" It cracked Chanyeol up every single time.

It was Yi Fan himself.

"Hello?" Chanyeol answered. A voice that was as soft as lemonade being poured into a glass softly spoke in reply.

"Hi babe." Chanyeol smiled. He inhaled before replying.

"Hi, what's up?" Chanyeol asked, getting up out the bed. 

"I'm leaving Incheon Airport right now..." Chanyeol's heart fluttered.

"But, wait.. aren't y--" 

"I wanted to see you. Chanyeollie, I can't spend an entire day without you. And.." Chanyeol's stomach fluttered, thinking this was the moment.

"Yeah, I missed you." Chanyeol's face dropped.

"Oh."He said rolling his eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" Kris replied, sounding a little worried.

"Ah no..How long will you be here?" Kris chuckled;

"Not long. Maybe 3 days. Just enough to spend a little time with my Yeollie-pop." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Ehh.. you're so corny sometimes. I swear." Chanyeol sighed. He actually did love that nickname very much; he just didn't want to admit it much. Beisdes that; Kris was the hopeless romantic in their relationship.

"I know, what are you up to?" Chanyeol sighed.

"Unforch, I just woke up.." He replied, and plopped himself on his pillow.

"Oh really? Typical for someone with a virus." Chanyeol laughed. Him being the happy virus, he often got teased about it.

"~You're such a ing flirt, I swear." He could hear his boyfriend on the other line laughing.

"Wow. I wasn't being flirty.." Chanyeol couldn't help but laugh too.

"Oh man.. You know.. I wish you could live here and stay with me. We bought this house, and half of the time; I'm alone..." Chanyeol pouted. 

"I'm sorry, babe. I know. You know I love you though, right?" Chanyeol inhaled,

"I guess..."

"Is that an I guess, or an I know?"

"...I know." Chanyeol said; as he began to get his lazy out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

"So, what do you wanna do when we get there?" Kris asked, and it sounded as if he was a bit excited. Chanyeol shrugged as if Kris would know.

"I don't know.. For now, I'm just gonna sit here and wait for your fine Chinese to get here." Chanyeol said, getting a Milkis out the fridge.

"You're such a sneaky virus. You always find a way to be a little romantic." Chanyeol giggled;

"Yeah, I guess so.." Chanyeol sighed; before gulping down some soda.

"You know... I know what we should do today~" Chanyeol said; sounding chipper.

"And what's that, Phineas?" Kris joked.

"Shut up. Let's go on a date." Kris's breath stiffened.

"How unlike you, Chanyeol. You usually want nothing to do with dates; and now look at you. Damn." Kris said; bobbing his head up and down as he spoke.

"I know, I just feel like I'm the pits in our relationship. Face it; Fannie. We haven't had in a month, or seen each other; or anything... I mean; a lot has changed since you've been gone." 

"Like what?" Chanyeol actually didn't have any changes. Other than the fact he was a bit more feminine.

"I'm um.. I like crasins..." Kris laughed;

"What?"

"I like crasins..." Chanyeol repeated.

"Like cranberry-raisins?" 

"Yeah~ They're good. Tart but sweet, like you." Kris 'aww'ed on the other line. Chanyeol stood there, propping himself on the counter. Not amused.

"You're being fluffy." 

"I AM NOT!"

"Hey, Chanyeollie... Calm down... Breathe." Kris teased his lover.

"Oh Jesus. I'm not mad. You know how I can be short-tempered sometimes." Chanyeol knew that Kris would be there soon; as he only lived 20 minutes away from the airport.

"I know that, Virus. I was just teasing you." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"So~ How's China?" 

"Oh, it's good. I brought something for you." Chanyeol sqealed on the inside. He loved Chinese things; but only because of Kris.

"What is it?" 

"It's a surprise. I cannot tell you." Chanyeol shrugged and closed his eyes.

"Yifannie, I'm tired." Chanyeol informed his lover.

"What time did you go to bed?" 

"Like... 12...? I think...." 

"YOU HAVE GOT TO GET UP EARLIER! SHISUS!" 

"Sorry. I can't sleep without you." Kris laughed.

"My god, you're so cute. My deep-voiced puppy." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"I'm not cute. I'm manly.."

"Cute."

"Manly!"

"Cute!"

"Manly!!"

"Cute!"

"Look, I'm not going to fight about this. How about I'm cute AND manly?"  Kris sighed;

"Fine. But you're still cute Yeollie-pop in my world."

"Whatevvvvvvverrrr...." 

Chanyeol heard a knock on the door. He opened it to see the taller man and two big luggage cases.

"Yeollie~" Kris hugged his boyfriend and kissed his neck. Chanyeol smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"I missed you." Chanyeol attacked Kris with a hug.

"I missed you too." Kris smelled the aroma of sweet cherries, courtesy of Chanyeol's shampoo. Kris took of his shoes and examined his pretty boyfriend.

"Well I'll be damned. Your hair is long enough to be in a pony-tail." Chanyeol nodded and smiled widely.

"Indeed~I kinda look like a girl...don't I?" Chanyeol asked; Kris shook his head.

"Nope. You look prettier." 

"Thanks, but that doesn--" Before Chanyeol could say another thing; he was scooped up and taken to the bedroom.

"I've been yearning for this." Kris said; as he began stripping.

 

 

This was the start of a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee road.