Powerless.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

 

 

chapter twenty-nine; powerless.

Hey guys, this is Cheeki, and I'm just reminding you at the beginning that this is the second I REPEAT SECOND part of the double update. So read chapter 28 before you read this one. We don't want any mix ups like last time. haha. Just saying. Please enjoy~ Also PLEASE VOTE for us, if you love our story. We would love love LOVE to be featured. An mpreg has never been featured before. We would appreciate it greatly. 

---

"Appa… this is complete bull."

 

"Watch your mouth." Kris replied.

 

"But seriously, this is!"

 

"And why do you say that? What's wrong with having a new baby in the house?"

 

"It's… psychotic. You guys are too old to be having another child."

 

"Hey I--"

 

"And besides that gross fact of you guys actually being, " Minki shivered, "ually active. I hate this."

 

"Minki you'll have to--"

 

"Why? Why would you guys even want a new baby? You have me and Ren. A boy and a girl? What more would you want? You guys are so dumb."

 

"Hey!" Kris forcefully grabbed Minki's shoulder and turned him to face himself. Minki looked shocked, typically his appa didn't get physical with him. Kris was the only one who Minki could even vent to like this and now it seemed that he had went too far.

 

"Dad--"

 

"Get it together Minki," Kris sighed and release his grip from Minki's shoulder, "You're being a brat. I understand you don't want the baby, but it's too late for that. Your umma is already 7 months now. What are you gonna do about it? You'll probably get madder at this truth but, you can't do anything about this… so deal with it. Stop being a ."

 

Kris continued placing baby curtains, baby rugs, pink napkins, pink streamers, pink spoons and other various items for Dasom nursery and baby shower on the checkout counter. Kris had volunteered reluctantly because Chanyeol was getting too big to move around. Kris had brought Minki along with him because he knew he needed to get something off his chest. The boy had been storming around the house the entire week, if he was home at all. 

 

Minki looked up at his father painfully and angrily at the same time, "You just don't understand appa. You're an only child."

 

"I understand that you're being irrational. You can't change the fact that your umma is pregnant. You can do absolutely nothing."

 

Minki sighed. His appa was right. He knew he could do nothing but about the situation and that just pissed him off even more. Minki never even wanted to be at home anymore. He had spent some  much time at Tao's house that he now had to do chores and entire drawer had been filled with his clothes. Minki just couldn't stand being at the house. He absolutely hated the idea of a new baby.

 

"Minki, I know you feel powerless. I understand that much. I've been there before where your umma first told me he was pregnant."

 

"Cash or Charge?" The cashier asked. Kris held out his card and she swiped it and placed it back in his hand.

 

"Appa, I really don't like this and I feel like none of you ever care about what I want or how I feel anymore. You guys are so wrapped up with Dasom, that you've shunned me completely!"

 

"We're not shunning you."

 

"You are, it's like I'm Cinderella and you're all the ugly stepsisters."

 

"You couldn't possible be Cinderella, your room hasn't been cleaned in three weeks." Kris said absently while signing the receipt for the cashier.

 

"I'm being metaphorical appa."

 

"OoOoOoh big words."

 

"Dad." 

 

Kris looked over at Minki and laughed. Honestly, he thought that Minki was complaining too much. Kris knew that Chanyeol wouldn't be too fond of this conversation but he was Minki's parent too, he could talk to him how he wanted.

 

"Quit ing, adeul. Honestly, I don't understand how it's possible for me and Chanyeol to love you any less than any of your other siblings. You came from us. We will never stop loving you. It kind of pisses me off that you're too blind to see that right now. You'll understand when you get older I'm sure. Now come on, help me take these bags to the car."

 

Minki was even more pissed than before. Talking to his appa hadn't worked out how he planned it seemed like everybody was against him. He tossed the bags into the back seat and then put his headphones on. He was done talking. Minki hated everyone right now.

 

~~~

 

"Rennie~ can you grab my drink for me?" Chanyeol asked. He was sitting in the middle of the couch with his head tilted back like he was so exhausted. Ren raised and eyebrow and quickly glanced at Aunt Luhan before her eyes returned to her umma.

 

"Umma… it's right in front of you." Ren said dully.

 

"I didn't ask that." Chanyeol snapped back and Minjia quickly rushed in to give Chanyeol his drink before he flipped out.

 

"Thanks Minjia, you're such a good daughter. Boy, I wish my daughter was like your's Luhannie." Chanyeol said sarcastically. He rubbed his stomach and spoke to Dasom, "Hopefully you're not like your sister Dasommie~"

 

Ren rolled her eyes, she didn't take anything really that her umma said to heart right now but her patience with the lazy bag of attitude was growing thinner with each second. 

 

"What else do we need for the shower Luhannie umma?" Ren asked. She was making a list on her laptop so that everything could be checked off tomorrow.

 

"Umm, hmmm Chanyeollie what do you want at the shower?" Luhan asked while tapping his chin, thinking of things they might need.

 

"Pink." Chanyeol said simply.

 

"Pink?" Luhan asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Pink what?"

 

"Pink things."

 

"Yeollie~" Luhan whined, "You're not helping."

 

"Well, leave me alone I'm tired. You know what we should have at a shower, stop asking me."

 

Luhan and Ren sighed at the same time while Chanyeol leaned back and closed his eyes again. 

 

While Kris and Minki were out shopping for Dasom, Chanyeol and Ren were at home with Luhan and his daughter Minjia preparing for the baby shower. They knew that they were only supposed to have one baby shower but it had been so long and Ren thought that Dasom deserved it. 

 

The planning was going well except for the acute hormonal outbursts from Chanyeol. Ren was approaching her last straw with her umma. He hadn't got up all day. Chanyeol practically made Ren his slave and that's why Ren called Aunt Luhan over. 

 

"Chanyeol, you seem to be on edge today. You really should calm down." Luhan suggested.

 

"Ren is always getting an attitude with me. It's like she forgot who raised her," Chanyeol put his hand on his forehead and looked at Ren, "I carried you for 9 months. And you were NOT light!"

 

"Are you calling me fat umma?" Ren asked.

 

"Can't you hear? I said, 'not light,'" Chanyeol replied. Ren glared at her umma.

 

"Ok~ Rennie, JiJi, you guys should go hang streamers so that the house will be ready for tomorrow and Kris wouldn't have to do much."

 

Minjia bounced up and skipped over to Ren who was staring unblinkingly at her umma. Minjia being the Aegyo Queen she was tried to get Ren to move.

 

"Ren unnie~ C'mon, c'mon let's go go go~" she said cutely.

 

Ren looked at her and laughed a little before reluctantly closing her laptop and going to hang streamers with Minjia.

 

Once they were gone Luhan tried to have a heart to heart with Chanyeol about his attitude and his… weight. Over the last few months Chanyeol had gained the most weight Luhan had ever seen on the man. It had to be unhealthy and Luhan was sure that it wasn't all from the baby. 

 

"Chanyeol what's going on with you? You're snapping at everybody even your daughter! You're getting big as a house. Are you sure you're not carrying twins?" Luhan tried to meet his eyes and Chanyeol pouted.

 

"I'm SURE Luhan! Geesh! That's my problem right there. Everybody keeps calling me fat and it's pissing me off! It's like you don't know the effects that come with pregnancy." Chanyeol fake cried but he was seriously offended by all the fat jokes they made about him. It was funny, usually, but lately they've been taking it too far or maybe he just got sick of it. Chanyeol didn't know. What he did know, is that he just wanted to sleep right now and do nothing else, not even move and Luhan was disturbing that peace.

 

"So you're just hormonal?"

 

"Ne~" Chanyeol mumbled sleepily.

 

"And you admit that?"

 

"Ne~"

 

"So you'll tone it down?"

 

"Ne, ne, ne!" Chanyeol whined lazily throwing a pillow in Luhan direction. 

 

"You big baby." Luhan teased as he picked up Ren's laptop and walked over to them to continue planning, without Chanyeol. 

 

"Finally I can sleep," Chanyeol sighed to Dasom and rested his head on the couch.

 

~~~

 

About an hour later Kris and Minki walk in carrying bags. Luhan was helping Minjia hang a pink 'congratulations' sign while Ren was typing up a list on her laptop. She looked up with her appa and dongsaeng entered the house.

 

"Hey appa. Hey Kitty." 

 

Minki took one look around the room and stormed off to his bedroom, speaking to no one. He slammed his door behind him causing Minjia to yelp and Chanyeol to wake up.

 

"What the hell?!" He shrieked drowsily.

 

Ren looked to her appa. Kris just shook his head.

 

"So, I shouldn't ask?"

 

"That would be best." Kris replied, kissing her forehead and taking the bags into Dasom's nursery. He came back out and was greeted by a bubbly Minjia.

 

"Uncle Kris~" She ran to him and jumped into his arms. 

 

"JiJi, you've gotten big too fast. I swear it was just yesterday that you were spilling food all over your bib."

 

"That was yesterday," Luhan chimed, "After 14 years she still needs a bib to each an ice cream cone. I blame Sehun."

 

Minjia pouted cutely, "No fair umma. It was hot outside it was melting too fast~"

 

Kris smiled and pinched her cheeks, "Aigoo~ JiJi so cute~"

 

"Wow appa aren't you a bag of fluff?" Ren called.

 

"Hush girl." Kris walked over to Chanyeol and saw him leaning back with his head hanging off the couch. He kissed him on the forehead and Chanyeol's face scrunched up. 

 

"What?" Chanyeol snapped.

 

Kris chuckled, "I didn't even say anything yet."

 

"Well?"

 

"Come to the kitchen with me and I'll tell you."

 

"Wae?" 

 

"Because I said so." Kris retorted.

 

Kris walked into the kitchen expecting Chanyeol to follow. Instead Chanyeol sat on the couch whining and grumbling to himself and Dasom about how heavy she was making him and about how much he resented Kris for making him get up and Minki for walking him up in the first place. Chanyeol wobbled to the kitchen on swollen feet. He was definitely not used to be pregnant again and 7 months of it did nothing to jumpstart his memory. When he reached the kitchen Kris was sitting on one of the chair next to the island in the kitchen with two glasses of orange juice on the table. Chanyeol wanted to sit too but he knew he wouldn't fit in those chairs anymore. So he mentally cursed Kris.

 

Kris laughed and walked over to his pregnant wife, picked him up and sat him on the edge of the island. Chanyeol quickly took back everything he mentally said about Kris. 

 

"So, what's so important that I have to come in the kitchen to talk to you babe?" Chanyeol swung his swollen feet of the table and sipped his orange juice looking down at Kris.

 

"Have you talked to Minki, about the baby recently?"

 

"Recently? No, last time I talked to him he seemed okay. Actually he and Dasom were getting along great. He even nicknamed her Dalamjwi."

 

"That's not how it seemed when I talked to him today."

 

Chanyeol looked concerned. He thought that he had handled Minki but, things change.

 

"What did he say?"

 

"He said hates the new baby. He doesn't want it at all."

 

Chanyeol clasped his hands to his face, "Were those his exact words?"

 

"Pretty much."

 

"Why wouldn't he want Dasom," Chanyeol looked down gloomily and stopped kicking his legs, "What else did he say?"

 

"He said we're stupid and too old to have more children."

 

"I didn't realize he was so… mad."

 

Kris rubbed Chanyeol's knee gently," He's being an , babe. It's in his genes."

 

"It's from your side."

 

"You didn't have to call me out babe." Kris said flatly.

 

Chanyeol giggled, "It's true though."

 

"Blah blah blah. Anyway, Minki also says that we're 'shunning' him and he feels unwanted like Cinderella."

 

"Does that mean he wants to be a princess?" Chanyeol asked innocently.

 

Kris laughed, "I didn't take it that way but I should have used that on him earlier. He sure is acting spoiled like a princess."

 

Chanyeol laughed awkwardly then got quiet again, "I don't know what to say, I thought things were okay. I guess… not."

 

Kris saw Chanyeol getting worried and he tried to change the subject. Maybe he should have left out some things.

 

"Hey babe~" Kris stood up and grabbed is stomach smiling, "Don't worry about it ok? I handled it. I just wanted to let you know why Kitty was being a grumpy old troll. So don't fret ok? Please~" Kris was doing aegyo. Chanyeol didn't want to fall for it but he couldn't control the smile that Kris's aegyo drug out.

 

"Ok, then." Chanyeol replied kissing his nose.

 

"You should got get some rest. I'll help out Luhan and the kids and you can just rest up for tomorrow." 

 

Kris helped Chanyeol wobble to their bedroom before anything else could set off his hormones.

 

~~~

 

The rest of the day Chanyeol didn't feel right. Kris had placed him in their bedroom and handled things with Luhan and the girls but he just couldn't get the idea of Minki not wanting Dasom out of his mind. He could've sworn they were best friends the last time Chanyeol took Minki out with him. How could he had been so wrong? Why was Minki so mad?

 

Chanyeol couldn't think straight. There was so much going on right now. He laid down on his side and tried to get back to sleep. That was easier said than done. Kris had told him not to worry but that's all that he did. How could he not worry? Chanyeol pat his stomach and hummed softly. Soon he fell back asleep rubbing Dasom.

 

With a painful kick, Chanyeol was jolted from his sleep. He winced as sat up on his elbow. Dasom was awake, unfortunately. Chanyeol looked over his shoulder and saw Kris sleeping. He hadn't even felt him when he came in. Chanyeol grit his teeth wondering why did it always have to happen like this? Every time he was sleeping well it was like Dasom knew she had to do something to interrupt it. 

 

"Dasom, please," Chanyeol pleaded, his voice was buried in sleep and sounded really raspy.

 

Dasom kept kicking. Chanyeol pulled up his shirt and saw her feet rippling beneath the skin of his stomach. This was something he hated about being pregnant. Chanyeol whined into his pillow. He reached back out and sat up, "Dasommie~ Umma loves you ok? But I am exhausted can't you just go back to sleep. It is not right to be awake at this time. You should be awake when everybody else is her-- Augh!"

 

Chanyeol cried and Kris woke up and moved automatically to Chanyeol's stomach without even opening his tired eyes. He had never forgotten how to calm down a hyperactive baby. Kris cradled Chanyeol's stomach in his arms and put his lips to the side of his stomach, beginning to whisper things in Chinese. 

 

Chanyeol turned to face Kris and Kris continued whispering with his eyes closed. Chanyeol giggled softly. Kris looked like he was sleep talking, which he probably was, but it did calm Dasom down enough. Chanyeol felt he eyes getting heavy again. Kris's low voice was raspy from sleep and it sounded like he was humming a Chinese lullaby. Before Chanyeol realized it, it was morning.

 

Chanyeol woke up to his handsome husband snoring on his stomach. He had fell asleep when Kris was trying to calm Dasom and Kris had fell asleep while keeping Dasom calm so that Chanyeol could get some rest. Chanyeol truly had the best husband. He leaned down and gently kissed Kris's forehead then went to the bathroom and shower before the baby shower.

 

~~~

 

The door bell rang and Chanyeol had déjà vu from the first time he had ever did this way back when he was first pregnant with Ren. Kris opened the door and Aeune bounded in with Kai and Kyungsoo in tow pushing a pretty big box in. Chanyeol approached them as Aeune ran straight into her best friend's arms as started squealing. Minki rolled his eyes and pretended to shot himself, falling back on the couch limply and turning on the TV.

 

"You guys, what is this?" Chanyeol asked pointing down to the box Kyungsoo had just gotten through the door with Kris's assistance. 

 

"That's a carseat with a stroller attachment." Kai said matter-of-factly.

 

"Luhan emailed everyone the list of things you didn't have yet and we thought you would definitely need this as soon as possible," Kyungsoo stated.

 

"Especially if something weird was to happen, like when Minki was born early. You know, You can never be too prepared." Kai said, "Now where's the kids?"

 

"Kai umma~" Ren called rushing into his arms. She did the same with Kyungsoo.

 

"You enjoying your break, Tokki?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"Indeed," she replied, then pulled Aeune to her bedroom to do what they typically did… fangirl over some new idol.

 

"Thank you guys very much," Chanyeol said.

 

The door rang again and this time Baekhyun was at the door, with Xiumin and their two sons.

 

"Channie~"

 

"Baekkie~" 

 

The two ran together and hugged. It had been awhile but they were still the best of friends, especially once Baekhyun settled down with Xiumin. Kyungsoo joined the hug and bounced with them.

 

"My god, you've gotten fat." Baekhyun said, earning a playful slap from Chanyeol.

 

"You insensitive bastard." Chanyeol stated.

 

Xiumin rolled his eyes at 3 idiots, then greeted Kris with a handshake. 

 

"Whoa!" Kris said when he saw Xiumin's sons enter, "Is that Jonghyun and Aaron? Wow~ you guys have gotten so big!" 

 

"We're young men now," Aron beamed and poked out his chest a little.

 

"So I see!" Kris leaned in to hug both of them. Kris pointed at the bag JR was holding, "Is the for us?"

 

"Oh um, yeah." JR handed to bag to Kris, "They're baby bottles with brush cleaners and extra s."

 

Aron snickered, "s."

 

JR twisted his face and elbowed him, "Grow up."

 

"Thank you both, Minki's in the living room if you want to talk to him." Kris smiled. 

 

Aron nodded and raced for the living room to jump on Minki. JR followed quietly behind and began texting on his cellphone.

 

Kris looked back to Xiumin, "Seems like its been a while since we've gathered like this."

 

"Yes, it has," Kyungsoo chimed, joining the conversation and looking around the room.

 

"The house looks nice," Xiumin stated.

 

"Well, after a hormonal dinosaur went to sleep me, Luhan and the girls got it together nicely."

 

"Hormonal dinosaur?" Kyungsoo laughed.

 

"Don't let Yeol hear you say that or we're all dead." Xiumin warned.

 

"Yeah well—" Kris was cut off by the doorbell ringing again. He went to answer it while Baekhyun and Kai were both swooning over Chanyeol's stomach.

 

At the door stood three short men and a girl all of them were carrying bags.

 

"I'm glad you guys could make it but what's with all the bags?"Kris asked.

 

Chen walked in proudly with his kids following behind him and Suho bringing up the rear. They walked straight to the gift table and set down six bags.

 

Kris rose his eyebrow and looked at Suho. Suho sighed, "You know how Chen gets Kris. I shouldn't even have to explain." Suho looked over to see Chen bouncing over to Chanyeol and pushing Baekhyun and Kai out of the way to touch his stomach. 

 

"Hopefully Chen doesn't start an argument, I just calmed Baekhyun down before we got here." Xiumin stated.

 

Suho looked at him and rolled his eyes, he knew what Xiumin really meant although that went completely over Kris's head.

 

"How do you calm him down?" He asked, honestly unaware Kyungsoo, Suho and Xiumin exchanged glances and then burst into laughter.

 

"Not it!" Kyungsoo said quickly.

 

"Not it!" Xiumin and Suho said at the same time. Kris looked confused and then face palmed.

 

"You guys~"

 

The next time the door rang it was Chanyeol who answered it. He had to get away from Chen and Baekhyun who were arguing about who could touch the middle of his stomach and who had to be on the side. He was stopped, briefly, on his way to the door by Suho's son Baekho.

 

"Ummanim where are the drinks?" 

 

"Oh, hey Dongho, they should be on that table near the kitchen," Chanyeol pointed and Baekho left for that direction.

 

When Chanyeol opened the door he was greeted by a hug. 

 

"Wow, Chanyeol, it's so nice to see you again," Tao said while hugging Chanyeol.

 

"How many months are you again?" Minhyun asked rubbing the piece of Chanyeol's stomach that could reached from beneath Tao.

 

"Seven exactly." Chanyeol replied proudly.

 

"Well, congratulations, Yeollie." Lay said, prying Tao of Chanyeol so that they could get through the door.

 

"Where do we put these?" Tao asked holding up his arm and Lay's arm at the same time. 

 

Chanyeol smiled and pointed to the gift table, "Over there is perfect and thank you." Tao rushed over to the table dragging Lay along and Chanyeol looked down on Minhyun.

 

"Why are you starting at me Chanyeol umma?" He asked as politely as possible.

 

"You're looking for Kitty huh?"

 

A small smile appeared on Minhyun face, "Um ne." He said softly.

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes then smiled, "Aigoo~ He's in the living room with the other boys."

 

Minhyun smiled widely, bowed and then left.

 

Chanyeol locked the front door. Now all they had to wait for was—

 

DING DONG

 

Chanyeol groaned, "I JUST locked this door and now I gotta open it again and—"

 

"Yeollie umma~" Two boys said in unison as soon as the door was fully open. They raced forward and locked Chanyeol in an embrace. Chanyeol felt his legs go weak because of the weight but he was quickly held up by a strong arm around his waist.

 

"Sorry, we didn't mean to make you fall," Taemin apologized.

 

"It's just we feel like we haven't seen you in forever," Minho said, releasing Chanyeol once he was sure he could stand on his own.

 

"Boys give him some room," Sehun reached in between them and hugged Chanyeol with one arm, pressing a friendly kiss on his cheek before walking off to greet Kai, Chen and Baekhyun. 

 

"Where is everybody?" Minho asked.

 

"Yeah where's RenTokki?" Taemin chimed.

 

Chanyeol pointed to the living room, "The boys are in the living room," Chanyeol pointed to Ren's bedroom,"and the girls are in there." 

 

Taemin and Minho both walked away their separate directions and Luhan closed the door while Minjia kissed Chanyeol stomach and followed Taemin. Chanyeol's eyes roamed to meet Luhan's.

 

"You have a wonderful family."

 

"Took me a while. And a whole lot of beating," Luhan did a little hook-jab combination in the air and Chanyeol laughed at the cuteness. 

 

Tao rushed over, pulling Kai, Chen and Baekhyun with him when he saw Luhan enter. 

 

"Great. Since you're all here now I can tell you my good news," Tao rubbed his stomach, "I am, pregnant too!"

 

"What!?"

 

Tao was being surrounded by 'omgs' and 'congratulations' but Minki's face dropped and his eyes darted to Minhyun who was sitting quietly next to him.

 

"What does he mean he's pregnant?" Minki's anger was apparent in his voice.

 

Minhyun sighed,"It means what he said. What's so confusing about that?" Minhyun didn't even look at him.

 

"He's pregnant and you didn't even tell me?!"

 

"Uh-oh… trouble in paradise." Baekho laughed, sitting back in an armchair crossing one leg over the other. Aron was watching quietly from Minho's lap and JR was on the other side of them watching warily.

 

Minhyun rolled his eyes and flipped through the TV channels nonchalantly, "You're getting mad over nothing, love."

 

"You should tell me things like this. You are my boyfriend aren't you?"

 

"Do you have to ask?"

 

"Seems like it."

 

"What's that supposed to mean?" Minhyun turned to Minki and cocked a brow. Minhyun was typically calm but they could hear the bite in his voice.

 

"It means what I said. What's so confusing about that?" Minki mocked Minhyun's voice from earlier.

 

"Don't even start that ." Minhyun warned.

 

"Hey guys let's just calm down ok?" JR suggested.

 

"Shut up, Jonghyun," Minki snapped, "Is this some sort of secret or something Minhyun?"

 

"It's not a secret. It is also none of your business."

 

There were some "Ooohs" from the peanut gallery when Taemin came back and sat on the edge on the armchair JR was sitting in, draping his legs over his lap.

 

"You're my boyfriend. You should have told me."

 

"Why is it a big deal Minki? My umma told me that you were here stressing Chanyeol umma out about his pregnancy. I didn't want you stressing my umma out too."

 

"But that's a different story that's my—"

 

"Why are you sooooooo against him having another baby? It should be a beautiful thing why are you being so ugly?"

 

That was a slap in the face to Minki. He was momentarily at a lack of words. He just stared at Minhyun with wide eyes.

 

"You're just being difficult. Get over yourself and stop being selfish, love." Minhyun stood up and walked to where everybody else was cooing over Tao and Chanyeol being pregnant again and cooed with them.

 

Ren walked out of her room with Aeune and Yuvi in tow. Minjia was bouncing behind them.

 

"Hey oppas, did Luhan umma bring his cake cutter?" Ren asked. 

 

Taemin was playing with the curls on JR's head but looked up when she spoke, "Yeah he put it in the kitchen next to the cake."

 

"Good because I thought he forget because we finished late yesterday," Ren looked around the room and her eyes fell on her little brother, "Umm… what's going on in here?"

 

"Minki just got told off by Minhyun about being a brat." Baekho said indifferently while tracing circles with his finger on the the side of Aeune's hip. She slapped his hand and he smiled then started doing the same things to Ren's hip.

 

"OoOoh that's gotta hurt," Yuvi said adjusting her collar, "Even your boyfriend thinks you're being a brat. Ouch."

 

Ren laughed, "I'm glad someone told him."

 

"Shut up." Minki snapped standing up. 

 

Ren laughed again, "Oh my god, I thought you were gonna hit me." 

 

Chanyeol walked over to the boys in the living room with Kai still rubbing his stomach and Minhyun trailing idly behind then.

 

"Oh great, you're all together now we can cut the cake." Chanyeol smiled.

 

"Yeah, Minki, you finally get to be an older brother aren't you happy?" Kai asked rubbing Chanyeol's stomach.

 

"You wanna touch Minki, she's kicking…" Chanyeol asked and Minki snapped.

 

"No. I'm NOT ing happy this is complete BULL!"

 

"Hey now watch your mout—" Chanyeol warned.

 

"Everybody wants me to be happy but I'm not. I HATE THIS. I HATE THAT BABY. I HATE YOU." Minki pointed to Chanyeol and then to Kris when everybody else came to see what was going on, "I HATE YOU TOO. I HATE EVERYBODY." Minki looked at Ren, "I HATE YOU MOST!"

 

"Wait a minute now, you better calm down!" Kris said sternly.

 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW! I DO NOT WANT THIS BABY! STOP TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT DO ALL THE TIME. YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND I HATE THIS! IT'S LIKE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THAT BABY! YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE! AND NOBODY EVEN UNDERSTANDS HOW I FEEL. YOU KEEP SAYING YOU DO BUT YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA AND I'M PRETTY SURE NOW THAT NOBODY EVEN CARES ABOUT WHAT I THINK SO JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE FROM NOW ON!"

 

Minki stormed off to his room and slammed to door so hard that Chanyeol jumped. As soon as the door was shut, Chanyeol began to cry. Kai and Luhan put their arms around Chanyeol, while Chen rubbed circles on his back and Tao cradled Chanyeol's head to his chest. Baekhyun rushed to grab some tissue to dab at his tears.

 

"What did I do wrong?" Chanyeol sobbed. Ren's eyes turned dark and she marched towards Minki's room with her fists clenched. She never liked when people made her umma cry and that included Minki. She was stopped at the door by her appa. She glared up at him.

 

"I got this Bunny, just go be the little Happy Virus you are change the mood of this party." Kris said.

 

"Abuji, I'm so mad right now. How could he even—"

 

"Ren, I need you to cheer him up. We can't let him ruin this for Chanyeol. I know you can do it."

 

Ren looked once more at the door before, taking a deep breath and plastering a smile on her face and running to soothe her umma.

 

"TROLL~ IN THE DUNGEON!" Ren called, "Thought you ought'a know." Then she faked fainting and Taemin burst out laughing and rolled on the floor. Chanyeol knew what his daughter was doing and his mood was slowly fading although he didn't laugh, a centimeter of a smile could be seen in the corner of his mouth.

 

~~~

 

Kris walked into Minki's room with a grim look on his face. Minki was on his bed face down, sobbing into his pillow. Kris leaned back against the door and clapped unenthusiastically.

 

"Wow, that was some performance." 

 

Minki turned around with puffy, red eyes shocked by the appearance of his dad. He could've sworn he locked the door when he shut it.

 

Kris followed Minki's eyes to the door and then back to his face. He put a thumb up and pointed behind him to the door, "Oh that? Tch. C'mon now. There are no locked doors in my house."

 

"Appa I don't want to talk right now so—"

 

"Good. I don't want to hear you talk. You've done enough of that. Now do you think the world revolves around you," Minki opened his mouth to speak but Kris held up his hand,"Don't answer that. I told you not to speak." Kris said coldly.

 

Minki pulled his knees to his chest and stared angrily at his father with watery eyes.

 

"You think it's all cool to just ruin everything your mom's got going for him right now don't you? Do you get some kind of rise, some feeling of satisfaction by doing this? You're pissing everybody off. No one, looks bad… except you." Kris began pacing back and forth in front of the door," I thought we already talked about this. There is nothing you can do about this. This baby is gonna happen so you just need to it up, and deal with it. I don't even know why I need to tell you this again. I must be talking to my damn self because it seems like this is going in one ear and out the other. You don't listen Minki. That's your problem. You gonna listen today though. What you did out there was not called for and I will not stand for that in my house. We're your parents Minki. We love you. I'm surprised that we have to fight with you so frequently to convince you of that fact. We care and support everything that you do. We're doing our best to raise you right and this is what you give us?"

 

Kris stopped pacing and stared right into Minki's eyes. He was getting worked up and it was getting harder to keep his voice from jumping octaves and starting a screaming match between him and Minki."Seeing that you can't behave. You will not leave this room until the party is over. After the party is you will apologize to your mother for being an and ting on everything he loves."

 

Minki looked down, maybe that was the wrong way to go about things, especially in front of his mother.

 

"You couldn't just be happy for him could you?" Kris shook his head and turned to exit the room when Minki's phone beeped. Minki reached for it but Kris snatched it from his hands, "You can say goodbye to the social life you thought you had. Until you learn what it's like to appreciate things and be a part of the family."

 

"Appa that's not fair though that's my onl—"

 

"Shut up~ Stop being a ing brat all the time." Kris said as he left the room.

 

Kris returned to the party and softened his face when he approached Chanyeol. Chanyeol's cheeks were puffy and he was standing watching Yuvi, Aeune, Minjia and Ren sing and dance to an all girl version Hooray for Idols by TimeZ. His face was puffy but all the tears were wiped away and he was smiling again and clapping along to the beat. Kris walked up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist and snuggling into his neck. 

 

"I talked to Minki."

 

"That's what you said last time." Chanyeol replied gently.

 

"We'll talk about it after the party. For now, enjoy yourself." He kissed behind Chanyeol's ear and turned to watch the girls perform. Aeune was singing in Chinese along with the rest of the girls, "Wow~ I didn't know Aeune's chinese was so good."

 

"I know right," Chanyeol giggled, "She's been around Tokki so much she's fluent!"

 

When the girls finished everybody clapped and cheered for them. Kris met Ren's eyes and he mouthed, "Thank you." She winked and made a heart with her hands.