Angel.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

Just to be clear, for the confusion... Ren is just the name of the baby. I looooooooooooooove Ren from NUEST, in fact; he's my bias. But no, I just wanted the baby to be named Ren. <33 Wren is a bird; but I dropped the 'W'. ~^^~ I love that name~ I'm sooooo happy you all like the story~^^ Wow~ 90 subscribers~ You all are so damn loyal. I love you all~Sorry for the fluff...-_- for you all who don't like it...^^Let me know if any of you lovely subscribers want to be the co-author, as I will be taking a 3 week hiatus starting next week~ On with the story!


Chanyeol and Kris scanned the snack aisle in H-MART. Chanyeol knew this aisle was endless, and he made his signature 'scary happy virus face.'

"Ah~ Omo~ It's so scary how many snacks there are here~" Chanyeol's eyes widened as he saw so many snacks; such as Pepero, Meiji chocolates, even Chan Gu. Kris stood there and watched his pregnant boyfriend look at the tasty snacks. The snacks did look good; it was just that.. he'd have to break the news that they were on a budget within a couple of minutes. 

"Omo~ Wufannie~ There's soooooooo many snacks~" Chanyeol cooed, and continued.

"I know, babe. Umm.." Chanyeol turned around; and flashed his cute big eyes, and tilted his head. 

"What?" 

"Um...." Chanyeol's attention was taken by some yummy-looking Pocky. Chanyeol stood there and examined the flavors, rubbing his stomach; where little Ren was moving around in.

"Aigoo~" Chanyeol cooed, feeling the baby inside him kick. He looked down at his stomach and smiled."She's kicking. She wants some Pocky, Wufan-ah." Chanyeol smiled up at Kris; who couldn't help but feel guilty of not wanting to buy any snacks. Now that his beautiful daughter wanted some; that only meant that he now HAD to buy the snacks. Otherwise, he would feel too guilty.

"Really? Which one does she want?" Kris asked, laying his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol looked to the side, and smiled. He rubbed his stomach slightly, as he picked up the mango flavored Pocky. He blinked when the baby kicked him non-stop, when he picked it up. 

"She wants this one, I think. It's like she knew I was picking that one up. She's kicking me like crazy now." Chanyeol giggled. Without an edge of embarrassment, Kris crouched down in front of Chanyeol's large stomach; and began talking to it. 

"Rennie-ah, You want appa to buy you the Pocky your umma has?" Kris asked; in a cute baby voice. Chanyeol smiled, tilting his head. 

"What is she saying?" Chanyeol asked; after Kris listened to his stomach.

"She said that she wants it, and that.. Oh~ She loves you." Kris smiled widely. Chanyeol smiled, and hugged Kris; after Kris stood up.

"I love her too. And her handsome and y appa." Kris kissed Chanyeol on the cheek. Chanyeol broke from Kris's hold, before he frowned.

"What, baby?"

"Um.... Well... What were you trying to tell me a few minutes ago?" Chanyeol looked like a little puppy.

"I was going to say that we have a budget, but now; since Ren wanted Pocky.. I felt guilty." Chanyeol blushed.

"Y-You gave up or budget... for Ren?" Kris nodded, as laced hands with the younger.

"She's our daughter, Chanyeol. If she's going to want things by the time she's out of there, we ought to start spoiling her now." Chanyeol giggled;

"When she's out of there? Haha~ You make my womb seem like a prison!" Chanyeol said; tickled by his boyfriend's words.

"You know I didn't mean it like that~" Chanyeol giggled,

"I know. Now, let's see... Can I see the list?" Kris nodded, and passed Chanyeol the list.

" Mandu, bulgogi sauce, carrots, bananas, mangoes, apples, cumin, pepper, garlic, toothpaste, toilet paper, paper towels, and...prenatal vitamins?" Chanyeol furrowed a brow, and looked up at his man.

"Wufan, prenatal vitamins?" Chanyeol read again. Kris shrugged and nodded.

"You're 6 months, Yeollie. The doctor did tell you last check up, that your iron is low; and you need prenatal vitamins." Chanyeol pouted.

"I typically don't listen to Dr. Paek." Chanyeol said; no care in his voice at all.

"Why?" 

"I get so lost in Ren. She's so pretty, and it's so surreal knowing she's in my body growing; or even the fact that she's actually... my daughter..." Chanyeol looked at his stomach, and smile brightly.

"I do too. Dr. Paek can get annoying..."  Chanyeol laughed a tiny bit, before wincing.

"A-are you alright?" Chanyeol nodded, and rubbed his stomach. More preferably his belly-button area.

"It's Ren again with that strong kicking. I barely got to sleep a lot yesterday. She didn't stop. You know she gets angry when she doesn't get attention. She loves it. She also goes psycho when I talk, and also play Two Moons. Mostly when I play your part. She goes wild." Kris smiled, and bit his lip. His heart fluttered. It was 3 months before little Ren was to come into the world, and she was already in love with him and Chanyeol. 

"Really?" 

"Of course. That's why I seem so quiet. She just goes crazy when she hears my voice. I think... I don't know.. maybe she knows I'm her umma. She loves your rapping, while she just loves my voice, and that's it. She's quiet when she hears you talk, I think..." Chanyeol said; with a little squeal as Kris grabbed toothpaste, paper towels, and toilet paper from the toiletry aisle.

"You're so different now that you're pregnant, Yeollie." Chanyeol gave a cute look, as he tilted his head.

"How?"

"You act very motherly. I don't know exactly how to explain it. You're just very, very, very motherly. You have this new way of talking, and you're... sweeter and more talkative." Kris shrugged, as he put the toiletries in the cart. Chanyeol; who was still in deep confusion; smiled.

"I have a reason to act different. Pregnancy really does change people. In more ways than you think. Not only is my body changing, but I'm a happier person. That's the reason why." Kris smiled, and held Chanyeol but the hip, as they walked to the frozen food aisle.

"I actually like it. Before; you acted kinda moody and mean. Like a pubecent teen,." Chanyeol cracked up.

"Really? Did I?" Kris nodded.

"Duh! You acted a little pretentious, too~" Chanyeol furrowed a brow.

"How?" 

"You would go, 'Hi, I'm Chanyeol! I'm Exo's member that has a cute face, but has a deep and manly voice!' " Chanyeol's eyes widened. 

"No I did not!" Chanyeol frowned.

"Must I remind you? I can pull up Youtube in one touch." Kris said; motioning to his cellphone.

"Fine! Let's say I did. But I never knew I was going to get pregnant, and go out with an amazing man. Anybody would be happy to have just those two things." Kris agreed.

"That's true. But honestly, I've also never been so happy in my entire life. You and Ren are so beautiful and meaningful to me. I feel like the happiest man on Earth knowing my boyfriend is happy with our cute little baby bundled up inside of him." Chanyeol smiled at the ground, while Kris grabbed the fruit they wanted to purchase.

"Me too." Chanyeol said, as he grabbed the prenatal vitamins.

"I love you, Chanyeol." Kris said, simply.

"I love you too."

---