History

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

 

chapter six; history.

 

» Kris woke up to a beautiful and angry Chanyeol standing above him with his hands on his hips. 

"C-chanyeol? What the hell?" Kris furrowed a brow.

"I should be saying that! It's 1 PM! I've been waiting for you to wake up! Dammit!" Chanyeol crossed his arms. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?" Kris raised his voice. Chanyeol's eyes widened, as tears built up in his pretty eyes.

"A-are you... screaming at me?" Kris's eyes widened as he saw his beautiful boyfriend crying.

"No, baby! I'm...arghh... I'm sorry, babe!" Kris frowned, and kissed Chanyeol's stomach. 

"Don't you kiss her! You're mean to me! She doesn't forgive you either!" Chanyeol continued to cry. Kris rolled his eyes and put his hand on Chanyeol's stomach.

"Babe, don't cry. Do it for Ren." Kris said, in a tired tone. Chanyeol removed his hands from his face, and looked down at Kris's hand.

"Ah..YOU THINK THAT'LL MAKE IT BETTER? YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE MY FROM NOW ON! YOU'RE GONNA ING GO GET ME SOME PEPERO RIGHT NOW!" Chanyeol screamed. Kris inhaled after he closed his eyes.

"Jesus. Fine. Sit on the bed. I'll be right back." Kris walked out the bedroom, without a single being given. He walked into the kitchen, and opened Chanyeol's 'craving cabinet' and grabbed two boxes of Pepero.

"Chanyeol is working a nerve today." Kris thought, as he walked back into the bedroom. Chanyeol was spread on the bed, with two hands rubbing his stomach as he watched his favorite drama.
 
"I got your Pepero." Kris stated, blankly. Chanyeol looked over and shrugged.
 
"You're a . Why would I take something from a ?" Chanyeol asked. Kris tilted his head.
 
"I thought you asked me to get you this." Chanyeol squinted his eyes.
 
"I SAID, ; YOU'RE A , WHY WOULD I TAKE SOMETHING FROM A ?" Kris shook his head, and put the Pepero right next to Chanyeol.
 
"Well, I'm just gonna put it right here..." Chanyeol once again shrugged.
 
"I really don't care." Kris rolled his eyes, as he started to leave the bedroom. 
 
"DON'T LEAVE ME, WU FAN!" Chanyeol sadly pleaded. Kris turned around and noticed him sniffling.
 
"...Chanyeollie... What is wrong with you? You're acting weird.." Chanyeol pouted.
 
"I sowwy, I dunno what you're tawking about, Mistow Kwis~" Chanyeol said in a babyish tone.
 
"Nevermind. I'll be right back. I'm gonna... go make some food..." Kris lied. Chanyeol smiled and started watching the TV again,
"Okay~" 
 
Kris walked into the hall bathroom and got out his phone. He dialed Sehun's number. Sehun had recently become a father to two beautiful little miracles named Taemin and Minho. He most definitely knew what might've been wrong with Chanyeol, since he had twice the problems Kris was experiencing. He dialed the number, and waited for some kind of response.
 
"Hello?" A voice answered.
 
"Hey, Sehun. This is Kris." Kris whispered.
 
"Oh~ Hi, hyung! What's up?" Kris sighed
.
"Hell. That's what's up. Jesus. Chanyeol is having all these weird mood swings.. I'm really scared." 
 
"Wufan-hyung, This is one thing, and one thing only. Not only are these mood swings, but hormones." Kris furrowed a brow.
 
"Hormones? What the ? I thought that was just for puberty."
 
"Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Jesus, Luhan would have them all the time. I felt bad for my little muffin." Sehun said, in a quiet voice.
 
"So... where do they come from?" Kris asked.
 
"The baby, the self consciousness, the stress...a lot of things. Sometimes we can't control them. They're like monsters when they're pregnant. My advice is to comfort Chanyeol in any possible way. Hold him, rub his stomach, tell him he's beautiful, cook for him, anything that you think makes him happy. Avoid talking about how big he is, or how moody." Sehun replied.
 
"Okay. Thank you so much." 
 
"You're welcome. I gotta go now, daddy duty. Good luck, appa." 
 
"Thanks. Bye."
 
"Bye." Kris ended the conversation.
 
Kris walked out the bathroom, and to their bedroom. Chanyeol was laying there in the same position.
 
"Hey, Eggyeollie.." Kris smiled, and Chanyeol's hair. Chanyeol looked over and smiled softly.
 
"Hi, babe." Chanyeol whispered. 
 
"Why are you whispering?" Kris asked. Chanyeol looked at Kris with his pretty eyes.
 
"I think Ren might be sleeping, so I'm trying to stay still and quiet." Chanyeol said, snuggling under Kris's arm.
 
"You're such a good mommy." Kris replied. Chanyeol smiled, and rubbed his stomach lovingly.
 
"Umm... Yeollie, I just want to tell you I love you, an--"
 
"Save it. I know. It's the hormones. I'm sorry. I just can't control them. You don't have to comfort me. I already know. I swear, this whole pregnancy thing is driving me crazy. I'm so sorry about earlier, I--" Before Chanyeol could finish the sentence, he was already locking lips with Kris. Kris put his hands on each side of Chanyeol's face and kissed him.
 
"It's alright, Eggyeollie. I understand. I love you." Kris smiled, and kissed Chanyeol again.
 
"I lo-love you, too."