El Dorado.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

 

chapter eleven; el dorado.

triple update~ because I love you all~

---

When Chanyeol thought he wouldn't get bigger, that was a joke on his part. Because... He was beyond huge. He was cute and pregnant. 

He looked out the window. It was snowing, and he looked so cute with his shawl on with a hand on his stomach, and another one grasping the cup handle. He was drinking tea. To his attention, he was allowed to drink it. It was cold, and he had to keep warm. Ren had started to settle down. Meaning, she had less kicks, and her fiestas. Chanyeol sighed as he felt two warm hands wrap around his waist.  Today was the baby shower. It didn't feel like it. Of course Chanyeol was feeling really bloated, now that he was 38 weeks. He had two weeks, and he was panicking. Was he good enough?

"How are you, honey?" Chanyeol sighed, still looking out the window.

"I'm fine. Me and the baby are a little tired, though." He gave a weak smile, still examining the snow. 

"Why won't you look at me?" Kris jokingly asked.

"Because. You told me the other day that, whenever I look at you; you get all blind-sighted... because I have a huge pregnancy glow. I don't wanna blind my lover." Chanyeol turned to look at his man. He kissed him sweetly. Apparently, Chanyeol got shorter. Kris litterally had to lean over a little to kiss him. Kris loved it, but Chanyeol didn't. 

"You're glowing." Kris smiled sweetly.

"You tell me that all the time. I know that. " Chanyeol softly said. The room was lit nicely, and cinnamon candles were lit all over. 

"Because it's true. You're so damn beautiful. That pretty, soft skin. That warm, round, cute, tummy of yours that our little angel is sleeping in. That short, pretty blonde hair..." Chanyeol blushed, and tried not to meet Kris's eyes.

"I...I'm not beautiful. I'm a waddling, fat, ugly whale. How could you say that? If anything, I'm the definition of ugly."  Kris's face dropped.

"Chanyeollie. That's not true at all. That's like saying Ren's not beautiful. She's like you. I really wish you wouldn't say that. Your body has to change for our little miracle." Kris Chanyeol's cheek. Chanyeol looked up at his lover.

"Really?" Kris poked his nose.

"Really, my little bunny. Now, let's go have breakfast and get ready." 

===

Have you ever noticed why your parents hide stuff around your birthday? You're like, psshhh yeah, when I was like 2. Well, Chanyeol wondered why he couldn't go in the baby's room, and now; today.. the living room. He was now dressed in a maternity blouse, white skinny jeans, and his hair was in it's normal style.  He looked around the kitchen, and placed his hands on his stomach.

"Rennie, this makes no sense. Appa won't let me see the living room, or your room. That makes umma so curious." Chanyeol directed to his stomach. He felt her move around. Probably getting her cute little lazy self up.

"Ugghhhh~ Yifan! I really wanna come in!!" Chanyeol complained on the other side of the living room door. He listened closely, and heard people talking. He put a hand on his stomach, and listened more closely.

"Shut up, you brat. Just sit on the damn couch~"

" you. I'm sitting my baozi down. . Calm the down." Chanyeol didn't know who it was, but he knew something was going on.

"Yeollie~? Will you come out here?" Kris asked, from the other side of the door. Chanyeol carefully opened the door; still keeping a hand on his tummy.  When he entered, his parents, Kris's parents, and EXO were all standing there. The room was clearly decorated in pink and cream items and decals. He looked to the corner of the room, and piles of pink and cream wrapped presents were there. He couldn't help but tear up. He simply didn't know what to say. This was the reason why.

"K-Krees..." That's all Chanyeol could get out. He smiled brightly. Tears fell down his cheeks. He tried his best to give Kris a hug. Kris simply held him by the side, and kissed him on the lips.

"You don't have to say anything...Umm.. Everyone, thank you for coming. For months now, me and my Yeollie have been preparing for the arrival of our little Wu Ren. She'll be here in two weeks, and we're so excited. The beginning of Chanyeol's pregnancy was a hassle for him. He couldn't fit his favorite  jeans, he was going off on me, and eating the weirdest stuff. Most of that stuff still happens." Everyone laughed, and Chanyeol blushed.

"But I love him. I love him so much for doing this. It doesn't seem like he would ever do this, but he did. He really did. He's grown to be such a great mother to our little miracle. Chanyeollie, I love you so much." Kris kissed Chanyeol lightly and everybody 'awwed'. Chanyeol began to speak.

"I.. I'm just so happy to be carrying a little miracle that's made from me and Chanyeol's love. It's so amazing. I used to be a cold, rude, and manly guy. I feel as if I have changed, in more ways than you think. I felt that me and Yifan were going to break up, but it seemed the baby was our glue." Chanyeol looked down at his stomach, and put a hand on the bottom of his stomach, and the other on the top. 

"I really love you, Ren. You're my little angel, arasso?" Everyone couldn't contain their squeals as they fangirled on how cute 'Mommy Chanyeol'' was. All he could do is smirk. He was a cute mommy. 

After eating, and having fun; it was present time~

"Open mine first!" Chen pleaded. Chanyeol giggled and opened it. It was a cute little teddy bear, and this was going to be Ren's favourite. Rilakkuma. Chanyeol smiled, and placed the teddy bear on his lap, near his stomach. 

"Thank you. I can tell she loves it already." Chanyeol said, as Kris passed him another present. It was from Kaisoo.

"Omo!" It was something they really needed, but it was a little expensive. A baby sling. It had little puppy faces all over it. Chanyeol smiled and thanked them. 

They got to the last present, and this wasn't from anybody. In fact, it wasn't tangible. Kris asked if Chanyeol could follow him. Chanyeol watched as Kris opened the door to the baby's room. Chanyeol was in complete shock. It was beautiful!

"How did you-"

"I know. It took me almost a month, but I managed to get Tao, Suho, and Xiumin to help me. We finished it." Kris smiled. Chanyeol started crying.

"This is just such.. I.. " Kris kissed him tenderly.

"Don't say anything. I love you." Chanyeol smiled softly.

"I love you, too." Kris walked Chanyeol into the living room. 

By this time, the grandparents were gone, and Kris's parents had gone back to the hotel. They were going to stay until after Ren was born.

"Baekhyun, can I talk to you?" Chanyeol asked his old friend. Baekhyun shrugged.

"Sure." He got up, and followed Chanyeol in the kitchen.

"So.. what's up?" He asked, trying not to meet Chanyeol's beautiful eyes.

"I... I just wanna know what happened to us. To Eggyeol and Bacon. What happened to the breakfast buddies? I miss us. I really do." Baekhyun sighed.

"You really don't know?" He asked in a raspy voice. Chanyeol nodded.

"YIFAN! That's what happened! He got you pregnant! He asked to marry you! That's what happened! You went out with him! That's what happened! CHANYEOL, WAKE UP! I LIKED YOU!" Baekhyun yelled. Chanyeol put a hand on his stomach.

"I-I-I didn't know you were in love with me... I..."

"YEAH! YOU DIDN'T!" Baekhyun pushed the kitchen door open, Chanyeol following.

"We can talk about this!" Baekhyun looked angrily at him. 

"SO WHAT? SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT HOW YOU'RE SO CONFUSED ABOUT HOW I NEVER CONFESSED AND LIKE THAT? I'M SORRY, BUT I'M NOT DOING THAT!" Baekhyun yelled in front of the group. Kris shot up from his seat, and pulled the collar of Baekhyun's shirt.

"THE DID YOU JUST SAY, YOU LITTLE SNOT?" 

"YOU HEARD ME! I USED TO LIKE YOUR CHANYEOL!" Kris grew angrier, and punched Baekhyun in the face.

" YOU, DON'T YOU EV--" 

"STOP IT!" A yell was heard, and it silenced the room. It was Chanyeol's. His hands were on his stomach.

"You're scaring her! Stop! Baekhyun, my point is; even though... I'm pregnant and with Yifan, I still love you, and I want to be friends, and I'm sure Ren would love to have you in her life. Yifan, get over it. You used to have a crush on Tao. Tough titty. Let's just enjoy my baby shower, alright?"

"Alright...."

 

 

Ren will be here tomorrow~^^