Just Beautiful.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

chapter thirty; just beautiful.

hello, guys~~ This is --adore~ I umm, wanted to let you guys know that on behalf of Cheeki, we will be ending the series later on this week~ aha. 3 chapters exactly. We appreciate you guys's support, and hope you will continue to do so. :3 PLEASE VOTE! We reeeeeeeeeeeally wanna get featured~ Again, thanks to everybody on twitter, tumblr, and Facebook for liking us, commenting about us, and reccomending us~ Aha~ So umm.. please cherish these last chapters. You'll never see an update ever again after these 3. 3 chapters, and we're finished, and off working on HunHan, KaiSoo, SuChen, TaoLay, and BaekMin. So please, please, please hang in there.PS, can somebody reccomend a fanclub name for us? lol. ok. P.S.S- please follow me on twitter~ @adorexo. thank yew~ :3 LOVE YOU GUYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~ --adore-unnie/noona.

---

"....Babe?" Kris called out. Chanyeol turned around, he was lying on the couch, just examining himself. Since he had become 8 months pregnant, he felt so insecure about himself. Kris would always see a distraught, somber, forlorn expression on his beautiful face. It was bad enough that last month he looked like he was 9 months pregnant with twins, and now, it had to be worse. It didn't make it better that Minki had no choice but to go to Suho and Chen's house for comfort, since Tao made him feel uncomfortable, and Minhyun just about served him with a cherry on top, the month before.

"Yeah?" Chanyeol was quite beautiful, and it seemed that the more far along he got, the more he glowed. He really looked flawless, and his honey colored hair always shined beautifully. It almost blinded Kris.

"Do you... wanna go somewhere?"

As soon as Kris asked, Chanyeol immediately declined. Kris sighed. 

"You know you're beautiful, Yeol. Stop playing." Chanyeol scoffed,

"Whatever. I'm a bloated dope. I can't even move. Every single move I make hurts me. I can't take this, Yifan. I keep cutting back on eating, but for some reason... I'm just getting bigger and bigger. I hope they're's nothing wrong with Dasom. On top of that, I just feel lik--"

"Babe. Everything is going to be cool," Kris walked to the couch, and bent down next to Chanyeol, holding his hand. "How about we go get some dinner?"

"No way. People will just judge me.." Chanyeol's eyes looked deep in Kris's. "..And Dasom." 

"Nobody is going to judge you, or an innocent baby, at that." Kris stated. Chanyeol sighed,

"I just don't know, Yifan. I think it's really scary to see me like this." Chanyeol frowned, closing his eyes.

"It's a beautiful sight to see you like this. You're the most beautiful person on Earth, Chanyeol." Chanyeol furrowed a brow, and bit his lip.

"C'mon babe." Kris did aegyo, and it was inevitable for Chanyeol not to smile. 

"Babe, stop it. You know you're beautiful. Remember 17 years ago at the engagement party, when you told me I should be glad I was marrying," Kris mocked Chanyeol, " 'Awwwwwwwwwl of dis?' " 

Chanyeol giggled, he did remember that.

"So, that means that you're beautiful to the point that you can brag about it." Chanyeol blushed,

"But, Yifan.. I just have never been this massively pregnant, an--"

"The main reason you don't feel good is because you're being negative. You need to be positive. Then you'll be happy, babe." Kris smiled, and Chanyeol's soft hair. He, nor Kris had changed a bit since their 20's. At all. Nothing had changed. Well, Kris's hair got longer, but their faces never changed, or got older. It was almost crazy. People would look at them and ask them, 'You're 35? How is that possible? You look 20!'. Chanyeol and Kris enjoyed that very much.

"Alright." Chanyeol said, defeatedly. Kris smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

---

Kris held Chanyeol's hand as the walked down the sidewalk just a couple blocks away from where they had parked. It was the first week of August, but it wasn't really that cold. Still, Kris and Chanyeol bundled up. Kris looked to his wife, who was looking sadly at the pavement.

"What's wrong now, Yeollie?" Chanyeol sighed,

"I just..feel so ugly." Kris was sure that he was done with Chanyeol talking about his weight. He took his hand, and smiled at him.

"Yeollie, just to have fun. And, no amount of weight or years will make you look any less pretty than the day I first fell in love with you, alright? So chill." 

Chanyeol simply smiled. Kris always had such a splindid plan to make his wife feel like the most beautiful person on Earth. 

"You know, I always thought the same about you." Chanyeol slyly replied. Kris glanced at the crisp and vibrant colors of the trees, as he processed the sweet comment in his mind. 

"Really? Last week you called me 'The Incompetent Old and Ugly Dragon." Kris chortled. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"You know I'm weird sometimes." Kris grinned, "Yeah, no. You're not weird. Just hormonal." 

" you, ." Chanyeol let out. Kris's head snapped to Chanyeol, who's hand was in a slapping postiton. Kris stopped and stared.

"Oh helllllllllllllllllllllllllll naw." Kris took his hand and high-fived it.  Chanyeol just giggled.

"So umm, what have you been doing all week?" Chanyeol asked, glancing at Kris's fake glasses.

"Nothing, really. It's Suho again, though. He keeps ing about Yuvi's grades, and th--"

"OMG. Do you remember when Yuvi was born, and she had the longest eyelashes in the world? Omigod, she was so adorable."

"Umm, yeah Yeol. But umm, as I was saying, Suho re--"

"Omigod~ I hope Dasom has long eyelashes. Wait, omigosh, she does. I forgot. Dr. Lee pointed that out~!" Chanyeol nearly squealed. 

"Chanyeol!" Kris nearly scared Chanyeol into early labor. "I am trying to finish the story, beautiful." Chanyeol rolled his round eyes and giggled.

"Fine, fine. Whatever. Go on." Chanyeol waved his hand at his husband. 

"As I was saying, Suho is upset with Yuvi's grades. He wants you to tutor her in English." Chanyeol's eyes quadrupled in size. If that was even possible.

"Me?" Chanyeol pointed to himself, "I'm not even good in English!" The younger explained.

"Please, Chanyeol. You're better than me at English." Kris remarked sarcastically. 

"I'm not~ See?" Chanyeol cleared his throat, "Hello, my name is Chanyeol Wu, I'm 35 years old, I live in Seoul, Korea. I have a hot- husband named Yifan, and 3 beautiful kids, Ren, Minki, and Dasom. I belong to a K-Pop group by the name of EXO-K, and I've been in that group for 17 years. Umm, my husband is like an sometimes. Uhh, I love you~"

Chanyeol said that perfectly. No accent whatsoever.

"Wow, that was horrible." Kris chortled. Chanyeol looked straight in his eyes, with his Happy Virus smile.

"I KNOW, RIGHT?" Chanyeol said sarcastically. "Arasso, when does he want me to tutor her?"

"Luckily, the test is after Sommie is born, so.. no worries." Kris said, as the couple approached the resteraunt they were attending.

---

Chanyeol and Kris got seated, and Kris couldn't stop staring at Chanyeol. 

"Can you stop staring at me?" Chanyeol asked agastly. Kris showed a consiterable look. 

"Why? Why should I stop staring at the most beautiful, dazzling, handsome, caring, courteous person on Earth?" Chanyeol's heart nearly fell out. Kris was always so sweet to him. Despite everything he felt was wrong about himself, Kris always made him feel special.

"Oh my god.." Chanyeol sighed out in perfect English, "Why'd you have to pull on my heartstrings, Kris?" Chanyeol clutched his chest. Kris smiled and took his hand, looking deep in his eyes. 

"Babe, you haven't changed a bit. You look so gorgeous. Why are you so gorgeous?"  If Chanyeol wasn't blushing already, he was now. Kris was being all mushy and cute, and Chanyeol loved every single bit of it.

"Genes, I guess." Chanyeol said shyly. Kris laughed softly, as he leaned in to kiss the younger. 

"I love you." Chanyeol chuckled cutely, "I love you too. You know..." He slid his hand up Kris's arm,

"You're doing so well with the kids. You're an amazing father." Kris grinned,

"Yeah, well. You're an amazing mother. Beautiful, caring, and just the right disciplinary." Chanyeol giggled cutely. It was true. Chanyeol was so adorable, sometimes he fit in with his kids.

"We had some giants, Yifan." Chanyeol joked. "But, Ren is like.. 150 cm, and Minki's 163 cm."

"Chanyeol..." Kris said, playing with his fork. Chanyeol looked in his direction.

"Ne?"

"...How come you never call me Jiaheng?"

Chanyeol honestly didn't know. It was his husband's birth name, so, why not?

"Because Yifan is such a beautiful name." 

"But, we've been married for almost 2 decades, and you still don't call me my birthname. It makes me mad."  Kris complained cutely.

"I-I'm sorry. I've never noticed you wanted to be called that." He cupped the older's cheek, "I'll call you that from now on."

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL NAW. I hate that name, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol nearly fell out his chair. Kris was a loud motherer.

"Whatever. I don't care anymore. I'm just stupid, fat, ugly Chanyeol. Same ordeal." He sighed. 

Kris was tired of Chanyeol putting himself down. He loved Chanyeol, and honestly, he was very beautiful, especially for the fact that his pregnancy glow fit him. He carefully placed his hand on Chanyeol's rounds stomach, rubbing carefully. 

"Dasommie-ah, your mother is the most beautiful person living. I don't think I've ever met a beaufiul specimen like him in my whole life. When you meet him, make sure you give him lots of kisses, sweetheart. He loves kisses. Arachi?" Dasom shifted under his touch, and he smiled. Chanyeol smiled lazily at his husband.

"She's been rolling like a little buffalo all day. Ooh," Chanyeol looked at his stomach and rubbed it carefully, "Dasommie, are you gonna say 'Ayo Waddup' to your appa when you meet him?" Dasom kicked, and Kris saw it, "Oh, are you telling me now? Ayo wassup, Dasommie?" 

Chanyeol giggled, "You know, she's more like Minki than he imagines, babe." Kris cocked a brow,

"Really? How?"

"She umm, of course, rolls around like he did, she's got really long eyelashes, and she looks like you. Minki has a lot in common with her. I could list out some other reasons, but those are just a few."Kris nodded.

"Yeollie~" 

"De?"

"You're beautiful."

"Aww~"

"And y, and fine, and debonair, and lovely, and sweet, and amazing." 

"Double aww~"

"And cute, and smart, and amazing, and dazzling, and glowing, and gorgeous."

"Triple aww~"

"And lovely, and exquisite, and appealing, and--" Chanyeol's eyes widened and pointed at his husband.

"OKAY, I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING." Kris howled until his sides started to hurt.  He caught his breath, 

"But,  it's all the truth. Don't think you're not beautiful. Not today, not tomorrow, not to..infinity and beyond." Chanyeol sweetly smiled, and kissed his lover on the lips. It seemed his insecurites had faded,

"I love you, pabo."

---

 

 

hope you all enjoyed~