Fresh Like Mangoes.

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

chapter fifteen; fresh like mangoes.

Chanyeol was in the bathroom huddled with his back against the door. He was biting his lip; to contain his excitement. He was just thinking about how to tell his husband. Kris had just got back home, Chanyeol knew this because he heard the door click closed. He rushed out, and ran into Kris's arms like a child. Kris looked exhausted, but Chanyeol was all smiles.

"Yifannie~" He called cutely.

"Yes, dear?" Kris replied.

"I've got something to tell you~"

"What is it?" Kris asked taking off his jacket, and throwing it against the coat rack. Kris had been working all day today, and it showed.

"I'm pregnant~" Chanyeol sang.

Kris's face deadpanned, and he turned around slowly to face Chanyeol. Chanyeol was bouncing around smiling his Happy Virus smile and clapping his hands together.

"What?!"

Chanyeol jumped back and halted all of his giddiness from before. He wasn't expecting this reaction from Kris. Kris looked a mixture between shocked, angry and maniac. Chanyeol's deep voice became small in his throat as he repeated what he said to Kris.

"I'm... p-pregnant, Yifan."

"Again?" Kris asked with emphasis. He raised his eyebrow in disbelief.

"N-ne." Chanyeol uttered. He was ecstatic to find out that he's pregnant again, but Kris must have thought differently.

"Didn't you just have a baby? How can you be pregnant again?"

"Yifan, you already know how this works!" Chanyeol was mad. He thought Kris would be happy to know that their family was growing.

"I don't mean that, Yeol. ." Kris ran his fingers through his hair.

"Then what do you mean? Why are you mad? I thought you'd be happy..." Chanyeol wiped his nose. His shoulders shook lightly, as he glared at Kris with tears in his eyes.

"Chanyeol, am I the only who feels like this is way?~ too soon?"

"I didn't get pregnant on purpose, Yifan!"

Kris was silent. It was the truth, but he still wasn't ready for this. He barely could handle Ren, and now Chanyeol was pregnant. Kris thought about the first time Chanyeol was pregnant, and shivered.

"Chanyeol, you mean to tell me that you honestly don't feel like this is too much right now? Be for real."

"Ugh. you, Kris."  Chanyeol spat. Kris snapped.

" off ,Chanyeol! I'm just being honest!"

Chanyeol reached down and pulled Ren to his chest, and headed for the front door.

"Where are you going?" Kris called, "Yah! Don't be a drama queen."

Chanyeol left slammed the door and stormed off, holding a squirming Ren.

"Hmph. Stupid Yifan." Chanyeol bounced Ren in his arms. "Who does he even think he is?!" Chanyeol rubbed his stomach. He smiled. He was gonna be a mom again. He didn't care how Kris was feeling right now, he was so excited. Everything was happening a little fast, he had to admit... but, nothing could dampen his excitement. 

Chanyeol grabbed Ren's tiny hand, and put it to his stomach. "Ren-Tokki~ This is your little baby brother... or sister. Are you at least happy for me?"

Ren looked up with her huge brown eyes, and smiled the cutest eye smile up at Chanyeol; like she understood everything he said.

"I'm glad someone's happy for me." Chanyeol smiled, and continued rubbing his stomach. "Soon my little marshmallow, soon everyone will love you, but umma loves you already. " 

Ren slapped his stomach. 

"You jealous, Rennie?' Chanyeol laughed, and then knocked on the door he had just arrived at. Ren mimicked him, and rapped her pudgy fist against the door too.

The door swung open, and there stood a super round Kai. Kai was now 8 months pregnant and it showed.

"Yeollie~ Rennie~ Annyeong~" Kai sang pulling Chanyeol and Ren into his embrace. Chanyeol nearly fell backwards with all the Kai kisses got  Chanyeol on the cheek ,shocking Chanyeol at how bubbly Kai was being for once.  It was so unlike him.

"Come in come in guys, what are you doing here?" Kai said happily.

Chanyeol frowned. He didn't want to admit to Kai that he had gotten into a fight with Kris.

"RENNIE~" Kyungsoo ran from the kitchen to see who Kai was talking to. Kai had been running around the house for the last hour cleaning everything like Mary Poppins and singing songs from the movie Cinderella. Kyungsoo paid no mind to Kai talking to himself, but his ears perked up when he heard Ren's name. He scooped her out of Chanyeol's arms swiftly and tossed her in the air.

Chanyeol cleared his throat.

"Oh... hey, Yeollie." Kyungsoo said, uninterested in anything besides Ren.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking." Chanyeol replied flatly. Kyungsoo nodded his head and went to the kitchen with Ren on his shoulders.

"It's kinda late isn't it? Shouldn't Kris be home by now?"

Chanyeol just decided to take advantage of Kai's extreme happiness and not share the bad news.

"Well Kai, I had something I wanted to tell you guys~" Chanyeol rubbed Kai's overly large belly.

Kai clapped his hands together happily.  "OoOoh what is it?"

Chanyeol leaned forward, and whispered, "I'm pregnant.'

"AGAIN?" Kai stepped back, shocked; and his belly knocked a lamp off the side table.

"Whoa, Kai! Watch out!' Chanyeol shouted. The room went black. 

"Babe, are you okay?" Kyungsoo came in, with Ren and a flashlight.

"We're perfect, darling~" Kai sang. Kai was definitely going through mood swings. Chanyeol giggled and started feeling through the darkness until he felt Aeune kicking in Kai's stomach. Chanyeol pulled himself closer to Kai.

"Wow, Kkamjonggie~ Has Aeune been kicking like this all day?" They walked towards the light of the kitchen.

"Yeah," Kai giggled rubbing his hands against Kyungsoo's sides in the darkness, "All day, she's super hyper. We're gonna have to start calling her; Ren Number 2."

When they got in the kitchen, Kyungsoo pushed Kai away playfully, while handing Ren to Chanyeol. Kai intervened and snatched Ren lovingly from Chanyeol arms. Kai snuggled her up to his nose, "Aigoo, Rennie what have you done to my Aeune? She's acting just like you~ A fluffy ball of energy."

Kyungsoo went to cut on other lights and clean up the light from the lamp Kai knocked over.

Kai was in the kitchen spinning and laughing with Ren.  He spun too much, got dizzy and then knocked 5 cups from the dish strainer into the sink with an, "Oops." He moved back, bumping into the refrigerator and knocking the cereal box down, and it spilled on his head. Ren grabbed some of the Cheerios from the top of his head, shoving them into . Chanyeol looked concerned, and Kyungsoo was just laughing. He had seen Kai like this all day, and it wasn't getting any less funny as the day went by.

Kyungsoo came to dust the cereal off Kai and kissed him, removing Ren from his arms.

"You're too dangerous, babe. "

Kai pouted, "I am not. It's Aeune," Kai lifted his shirt, where the 3 of them could easy see Aeune's feet kicking against Kai's stomach,

"Blame her. Not me~ I'm not doing anything. I'm just walking here"

"You need to sit down somewhere." Kyungsoo said smiling at Kai's gigantic baby bump.

"Tell Aeune that~" Kai whined, "Aeune~ You're getting me in trouble, you karate kid! Please calm down." Kai pat his stomach and Chanyeol chuckled. He remembered when he was like that. Hell, soon he'll be like that again. Kyungsoo pulled Ren closer to his chest and leaned down to kiss Kai's giant belly. 

"Aeune, calm your fussing. Okay?"

Chanyeol loved to see that his friends were in love. It made him miss Kris, though. Kris was being such a pain right now, but Chanyeol couldn't help but smile at the thought of his confused face when Chanyeol told him he was pregnant. They bickered cutely over nothing always ending in a happy agreement. So cute.

Ren yawned, making Kai yawn. 

"Babe, you should go lay down." Kyungsoo stated.

"But I want to stay with Yeollie~" Kai s his hands around Chanyeol's waist, nearly knocking him off balance for the second time today.

"Go sleep in the living room, then."

"Like a slumber party?!" Kai's eyes beamed with excitement.

"Yeah," Kyungsoo laughed, "A slumber party. Sure."

Kai quickly pulled Chanyeol into the living room, but not without knocking a few cooking books off the shelf by the door.

"Jonggie~" Kyungsoo whined.

"IT WAS AEUNE!" Kai shouted.

Pretty soon, Kai was laying back in his La-Z Boy recliner, watching Chanyeol rock Ren back and forth. Kyungsoo came back put a blanket over Kai handing another to Chanyeol.

"Thanks, Kyungsoo~" Kai sang. Kai was honestly too much today. Chanyeol mocked him.

"Yeah, Thanks Kyungsoo~" He said.

"Whatever, Yeollie." Kyungsoo laughed.

"Kyungsoo~ make Aeune stop~ She keeps kicking and, it's hurting my back now." Kai complained.

Kyungsoo walked over to stand near Kai, picking Ren up off Chanyeol's chest in the process.

"Are my little ladies tired?" Kyungsoo said in his smooth voice. He walked back and forth in front of Kai singing to Aeune and Ren.

Neoui suhojaro jeo geosen barameul makgo

ne pyeoneuro modu da deungeul dollyeodo

​Hime gyeoun eoneu nal ne nunmureul dakka jul

geureon han saram deol su itdamyeon

eodideun cheongugilteni

When Kyungsoo stopped singing, Ren was cradled in his arms, sleep. Kai was also sleep, hugging his stomach. Kyungsoo crept up to Kai stomach and whispered to Aeune.

"Aeune~ hurry up and come out soon. I want to have the most beautiful girl in the world in my arms. I'm sure you will look just like your mom. Wow~ I can't wait." Kyungsoo kissed Kai's belly covered in a fleece blanket. He whispered to Aeune, "Ppali ppali, Aeune~ I'm waiting for you." Chanyeol chuckled a little and Kyungsoo looked over. Chanyeol was fighting his sleep. He felt his eyes become heavy and a pressure of Ren's body being placed beside his. Chanyeol smiled down at Ren's sleeping face. He rubbed his stomach.  Kyungsoo walked to his room. Then, Chanyeol's phone rang and startled him.

"Yeoboseyo?" Chanyeol asked sleepily and quietly. He didn't want to wake Ren.

"Yeollie~"

It was Kris, Chanyeol didn't know what to say.

"Yifan I--"

"I'm sorry, Yeollie. I'm really sorry, Yeol."

It sounded like Kris had been crying. Of if he had, he wouldn't admit it.

"Yifan I--"

"I just overreacted and it wasn't you. I know it was me, Yeollie. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I love you so much. And Ren. and our new addition to the family."

Chanyeol smiled. It felt good to hear Kris actually say it.

"So you're not mad anymore?"

"I wasn't really mad. I was just frustrated. I'm sorry baby, you didn't deserve that."

"I forgive you, Yifan."

"I love you Chanyeol Wu."

"I love you too."

"I just wanted to tell you that."

"Goodnight, Yifannie~"

"Come home soon, Yeollie. I feel lost without you guys here."

"Ne, babe. We will. Sleep well."

Kris hummed in response and then they hung up. 

Chanyeol slept better, knowing that Kris was back on his side. Chanyeol was gonna be a mom again, and he felt great.