What Is Love?

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

                               chapter seven; what is love~?

»Chanyeol knew that his pregnancy was staring to become questionable. Being seven months pregnant, and feeling like he was ready to pop; he knew it was about time for an announcement. But how? Of course, the lovely Kris would have a great idea. 

"Wu-ah, Umm... Don't you think we should tell everyone about our Ren?" Chanyeol asked the slightly taller one. Kris nodded.

"I mean, sure.. People are starting to get a little curious. Who would have known that someone was spying on us at H-MART?" Kris asked, before he sipped his coffee. Chanyeol pouted.

"How will we tell everyone, though?" Kris thought for a minute. How would they? There was always a TV appearance, but somehow that would create a hassle. Suddenly, he got an amazing idea.

"Aha! A photoshoot!" Chanyeol's face lit up. Kris smiled; 

"I see you like that idea." Chanyeol smiled widely, before he tried his best to hug the man he loved the most. Kris hugged him as much as he could also, taking in the banana-mango aroma of Chanyeol's beautiful hair. The couple broke their small lovely moment, and kissed each other softly.

"Yah, Wu... Um.. I have to pee..." Chanyeol said, trying to keep a chuckle from escaping his mouth. Kris laughed;

"Go pee."

---

Somehow, Kris pulled something out of his Chinese , and got sceduled for a photoshoot for Vogue Korea. Obviously, this was a big deal; as Vogue soon knew what the theme was, so they offered a large ammount of money for them to come. Vogue being one of the most popular magazine on newstands, this was a big deal, and indeed Kris and Chanyeol were ready to tell Korea about their little bundle of love.

Kris and Chanyeol walked on the set, and immediately were greeted with warm smiles. The couple were changed into completely white outfits. Chanyeol wore a white v-neck, with white skinny jeans, while Kris wore white skinnies with a white cardigan accompanied with a white v-neck. Chanyeol bit his lip, as  he looked at Kris.

"Um.. How do I look?" Chanyeol asked. Kris examined the man he loved from head to toe. 

"You're glowing. You look so gorgeous." Indeed Chanyeol looked like an angel. He looked so cute with his pregnancy glow accompanying him.  He placed a hand on his stomach and sighed.

"Am I? You look like... I don't know how to explain... Like...A cherub." Kris furrowed a brow and laughed.

"Cherub? Baby angel? I'm a baby? Haha~ Ren is our little cherub. We're two angels, I guess." Chanyeol smiled before he felt two hands cupping his cheeks. He smiled, and snuggled into the touch.

"C'mon, baby. I think they're ready for us." Kris said, taking the pregnant one's hand, and guiding him to the set.

 

The couple started with some obvious theme poses. Chanyeol looked at Kris, as they intwined their hands over his stomach. 

Click.

Kris leaned over and kissed Chanyeol's stomach as they continued sitting on the ground. 

"I really, really, really, really love you." Chanyeol smiled at his man. Kris kissed him on his soft peach-stained lips. Chanyeol felt a small blush paint over his cheeks. It completed the picture indeed.

Click.

Chanyeol then took a seperate picture as Kris stood back near the cameraman. Chanyeol's single picture consisted of him looking down at his stomach lovingly as he had his hands on it. Kris couldn't help but smile. Chanyeol had changed a lot since his pregnancy, and this was so amazing how nurturing and loving Chanyeol was to their little princess. Chanyeol was completely a great mother now. There was no possible excuse about it. He simply was. 

Just the other day, the couple announced the pregnancy to the groups; and both were completely delighted. Although; it seemed Baekhyun wasn't amused. He seemed a little brash, as everyone kept egging him on to touch Chanyeol's stomach, which he didn't do. Chanyeol could sense this, as he wanted to talk to Baekyun; but Baekyun simply insisted, "You shouldn't be talking to me. You have a boyfriend and a daughter on the way. Don't let me get in the way of you guy's life." From debut, Baekyun seemed to be attatched to Chanyeol. He probably was the first out the group to notice the pregnancy, hense he would see Chanyeol's midsection growing, and even caught him in the corner rubbing his stomach softly during recording sessions. 

Click.

The next picture was of Chanyeol on the phone sitting on a couch. The concept was vintage, so he had an old telephone, and he was twirling the phone cord, and looking back at Kris. Kris was sitting on a recliner with a bored look on his face, with a remote. Somehow trying to look like a 50's couple. 

Click.

The final picture was of Chanyeol with his hands on his stomach, while Kris was kneeling in front of him with his lips pressed on the large baby bump. 

Click.

--

The couple were asked to do an interview, just to give the readers and fans a little knowledge of how the growing family were doing. The couple sat down in the interview room, and Kris quickly gave Chanyeol a kiss.

"Are you comfortable, Yeollie?" Chanyeol nodded, before the interview started the questions.

VK: How are you three doing?

PC- Just fine, thanks for asking~

YW- (chuckles) Fine, thanks.

VK: How was it when you two found out?

PC- Umm.. well, Wufan was in China, so we were seperate. I could recall feeling very sick, so I went to the doctor. She informed me, that I was pregnant. It was a surreal moment for me. My parents had never told me I was inter, so I had no idea. 

YW- So, he called me up, and told me I was going to be a father. My mind went blank. I was wondering how Chanyeol got pregnant. So, I told him it wasn't possible, and a couple seconds later; he sent me a picture of the sonogram. I was in tears, and I booked a flight to Korea first thing in the morning.

VK: How are the parents adjusting?

PC- My mother is very, very, very happy. My father is coming around. My mother recently went out with me to an ultrasound appointment, and she was very much in love with me and Wufan's child. 

YW- Extremely obsessed with the whole thing. Very supportive. Everyday they call to ask about Chanyeol and the baby. They are always happy to know that he's fine. They keep counting down the days until our miracle is born.

VK: What's the gender?

PC- It's a little girl.

VK: Have you thought of any names?

PC- At first, we thought of uni names, since we didn't know the gender. We had for a boy; Kevin, Taemin, or Kiyeol. As for girl names, we thought of Jaesun, Minsung, or Youngsun. Since it's a girl, we looked back on those names; and didn't like them at all. We decided on Ren.

VK: Why Ren?

YW- Well, Chanyeol thought of it. I remember seeing birds called Wren in Canada in my living stance there. They were majestic and beautiful. I heard it, and thought it was perfect. She's perfect, so the name really fits her. Her chinese name will be Li-xing, and her american name will be of course; Wren. He decided on taking the 'W'. My parents really love the name, and so do we. 

VK: So, does your little bundle of joy ever give you a hard time?

PC- (laughs) Oh my gosh, yes. She's very hyper. She's a very hyper baby. Ever since we got on the set, she got a little shy, which is unlike her. I think when she's born, she'll be a very outgoing baby. Her typical scedule... umm... In the morning, she's typically sleeping. By the afternoon, she's hungry, so of couse hyper. By the night time is usually where I have a hard time. She goes crazy. I think she likes attention, and when she doesn't, she goes crazy. But anyway, by the night.. she jumps around, and constantly kicks me violently. I think she's going to enherit some kind of dancing gene. I don't know how, because me and Kris are both rappers.  So by 3 A.M, I'm up with the lights on. Kris always moans about it. She typically starts jumping around at about midnight, no later. By 3 A.M, she's having some kind of houseparty in my stomach. I go through it every single night. She's so cute, but she's a handful.

YW- Chanyeol is completely correct on that one. He claims that she loves it when I rap, which is probably true. Sometimes when I'm bored, and we're in the bed; I start creating a rap about her. I honestly think she's Happy Virus # 2.  Another thing that Chanyeol left out is,  Ren gets completely excited when he talks. So sometimes, he's really quiet; and you wonder why. Ren is already a very hyper baby, so it's a wonder how it'll be when she runs and walks. I'm convinced we're going to have a hard time catching up with her. (chuckles)

VK: Who do you think she'll take after?

YW- (points to Chanyeol) 

PC- Me? Why?

YW- Because, she looks exactly like you, and she's hyper like you.

PC- I honestly think she'll take after you! She'll have  that ual charm.

YW- GROSS! She's a baby!

PC- No, I mean when she's older. Her parents are both handsome people, so I think she'll have my looks and height, and maybe Kris's charm and style.

YW- That's better. 

VK: When is she due?

PC- Christmas day. I told Kris he wasn't getting any presents, because Ren is going to be it.

YW- And, I told him that I was completely fine with it.

VK: Cravings?

PC- I um... (laughs)  have cravings for very sweet things. Evidentally, the baby likes snack food. So, Pepero, Changu, Pocky, Meiji products, rice cookies, I mean; I could go on all day.. But mostly sweets. She doesn't react well to Green Tea flavoured snacks. She might be alergic. (rubs stomach, smiles)

YW- He has a whole cabinet labeled 'Cravings Cabinet.' It's FILLED with all kinds of snacks. It's so tempting to go in there and eat them. Ren is one lucky girl. Chanyeol's cravings are sometimes a little affective on our dinner. One time he served fish with chocolate syrup drizzled on top. I took a bite thinking it was soy sauce, or something you actually put on meats and fish. But no. Just last week, he was craving some spaghetti and stawberries so bad, he was in tears. So, I had to go to the drugstore and get some dried strawberries. He wanted the starberries IN the meat sauce, so... Let's just say, he made me eat it too.

VK: How is the birth going to be? Natural or Caeserean?

PC- Natural. I'm a bit worried about that, though. I'm a little scared about giving birth. But, as long as Kris is by my side, I know I'll make it. (holds Kris's hand)

YW- I'm going to be there at his side. We were thinking of a home birth, but we knew that wasn't going to work out well. The thought of Chanyeol giving birth is a bit of a scare. I don't want him to be in pain, but I know in the end we'll have a beautiful baby girl. (smiles)

PC- It's true. I just can't wait to meet our baby. This is such a blessing. I'm really happy to have all this support. 

VK: Show your fans how you talk to the baby.

PC- Ren-ah~ Umma loves you very much. When you come into the world, you'll be Umma and Appa's # 1 EXOtic.

VK- Any nicknames for her?

YW- We call her Rennie, HV2; which is an acronym for Happy Virus # 2, and Angel.

VK: You all have been wonderful! Any last words?

PC- I just want to thank you all who support  our decision. We love you all very much. Ren cannot wait to meet you all, and I hope you all will love her very much. Thanks for supporting EXO, and we hope you all will continue to love us. 

YW- Thanks for all the loving and overwhelming support. You all are so wonderful, and we love you, EXOtics. Like Chanyeol said, Ren can't wait to meet you all, and we hope that you will love her more than us when she comes into this world.

---

The couple left the building feeling satisfied. The couple changed back into their comfortable outfits. Chanyeol with his long sleeved black and white striped shirt, and his cargo pants with Vans, and Kris with a black v-neck, skinnies, and of course; Converse. 

"That was fun, huh?" Kris asked, as he put his arm around the younger. Chanyeol nodded.

"Lots. Soon, we'll be on newstands, and TV shows..I'm happy we don't have to hide anymore. It's not fair to the baby." Kris nodded. 

"I agree. Rennie, did you have lots of fun too?" Kris asked, as he placed a hand on Chanyeol's stomach and directed the words to the baby. The baby gave a light kick to her father, as a response.

"She did." Chanyeol answered, as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek. The couple got in the car. There was a long silence. Kris thought of something. Something that would change him and Chanyeol's life completely. He smiled, when he looked at Chanyeol in the corner of his eye. He was looking out the window with his angelic face molded into a subtle smile. 

"Hey, babe...." Kris finally broke the ice. Chanyeol looked over at him.

"Yeah?"

"When we get home.. dress as nice as you can, and look extremely beautiful. We're going out tonight."

---

Author Ramblings~:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWRD~ What's gunna happen next? -_- 

Oh i dunno... maybe something BIG is going to happen~^^ Who knoaaaaaaas? Haha~ So, I won't be able to update until Friday, which is when I get back in town. So~ Don't KILL me~But umm~ Seems CheeDragon had this amazing idea that Chanyeol should play with the HunHan spawns. To get the gyst of being a mommy.  ~^^~ Good idea~ That'll occur on the chapter after next~^^ Thank u CheeDragon~ OMO. Took me an hour to complete this.. dunno why.. maybe I was distracted. I'mma let ya'll talk to Krisyeol now~

Chanyeol- HELLO Krisyeol's Cutiepie fans~^^ Thank you for supporting me and Kris~^^

Kris: Indeed! But I swear. If you say 'Ayo, Waddup Krees' I'll break your neck.

Chanyeol- KRIS! THEY'RE CHILDREN!

Kris- I dun give a damn if they're the president.

Chanyeol- Sorry, kids. Somebody over here does not understand that you all are loyal fans. (puts him in the corner, he starts growing mushrooms like he's Tamaki or something..)

Question of the week- Krisyeol baby bonding moments? I neeeeeeeeeeeeed ideas guys~! If you want for the pregnancy part of the story to last longer, I need your help! ^^ So~ Submit please, or Chanyeol gives birth in 3 chapters. -_- Pweeeease? For your unnie?