Kitty

Krisyeol's Cutiepie. (HIATUS)

chapter seventeen; kitty.

Kris and Chanyeol were just getting back into the house. They had just went to pick up a movie to watch with Ren tonight. Tonight was family night. Ren was swinging between their arms and jumping with each step. Chanyeol's arms were getting tired but he just couldn't turn Ren down recently. She had been more clingy recently. Ever since we found out that she was going to have a little brother and that was two months ago. Minki kicked Chanyeol making him double over in pain. Ren would have fell backwards if it wasn't for her father's quick reflexes.

"Yeollie, are you okay?" A concerned Kris stood holding a shocked Ren.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Chanyeol lied, "Just a strong kick from Kitty."

Kris hurried into the house and placed Ren down in the living room, then he returned to help Chanyeol to  the couch.

"Why is he so strong?" Chanyeol asked, wincing with every step.

"He probably takes after his father." Kris smiled. Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Shut up."

Kris eased Chanyeol onto the couch then kissed the top of his head.

"Minki~" Chanyeol pouted staring at his stomach, "Why are you so strong? Be gentle with umma please~"

"Minki you're gonna be in there for a while longer, you should get as much rest as you can." Kris chimed.

"Yeah they you can come out and play with me! I love you sooooo much Kitty~"

Ren slapped Chanyeol's stomach, pouting. Kris and Chanyeol had forgotten what they were doing before and just recently noticed Ren again.

"Oh Rennie, I didn't notice you there," Chanyeol said with disinterest while rubbing his stomach. Minki stopped kicking and now was rolling around softly.

"I guess I should put that movie in for you Ren, sorry." Kris pinched her cheeks, she looked just like Chanyeol when she pouted. Kris smiled and placed the movie in the Blu-Ray player. Kris took Ren in his arms and set her in his lap as the movie began.

Ren leaned her head to see her mother but Chanyeol was too busy whispering to Minki. She pouted again. Kris poked her stomach and snuggled Ren closer to himself.

"Ren-Tokki, you're missing to movie~"

"Should I get you guys some snacks?" Chanyeol asked smiling cutely at the scene in front of him.

Kris put his hands together, "Yes please."

Ren followed his action letting out a little "Yes pwease" of her own.

Chanyeol forced himself off the couch and went to the kitchen. Ren jumped up from Kris's lap to follow him.

In the kitchen Chanyeol was placing a bag of popcorn in the microwave. Ren started reaching for her mother, bouncing up and down on her stubby legs. Chanyeol smiled and tried to pick her up but his stomach was too big.

"Aigoo~ Rennie I can't pick you up anymore," He smiled at his stomach, "Minki's taking up all the space and you're getting so big. Umma can't do it right now. I'm sorry." Chanyeol rubbed the top of her head then grabbed the popcorn from the microwave, pouring it into a bowl. Ren started whining near Chanyeol's feet. He looked down with a frown. 

"Ren, I already said I can't do it. It's physically impossible right now. Can't you give umma a break?" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow but she continued whining. Chanyeol picked Ren up again and set her on the counter. "Why do you have such as attitude today Ren. I don't like it. I'm only one person go play with your father right now. I bet he's pretty lonely watching that movie all by himself."

Ren pouted then smacked Chanyeol's stomach. Chanyeol jumped back and put his hands over his mouth. When Ren was younger she always put her hand over Chanyeol's stomach but now she was having a fit. That was uncalled for.

"What is wrong with you!" Chanyeol shouted at Ren. She recoiled back, this was the first time she had seen her umma being mad at her directly. Chanyeol had tears forming in his eyes, "Ren why would you hit umma? What did I do to you!"

Ren started crying and Kris rushed in to see what all the commotion was about. His eyes darted back and forth between a crying Chanyeol by the refrigerator and a crying Ren on the counter.  Kris went to snuggle Ren to his chest.

"What's going on in here?" Kris asked.

"Yifan," Chanyeol cried, "Rennie hit me. She must hate me!" Chanyeol held his stomach and cried. Ren used to be his little angel and now she was hitting his stomach. She must not have wanted a brother. "Why doesn't it seem like anyone is as happy as me, with this new baby?"

"Chanyeol don't be like that. Ren loves you. We're happy for you, we're waiting for Minki too." Kris looked to Chanyeol with pleading eyes. 

Chanyeol couldn't see Kris through his tears. He hastily ran past Kris and Ren to lock himself in the bedroom.

"Just leave me alone!" Chanyeol shouted from behind the door. Kris and Ren just stared at each other with wide eyes. They didn't know what was going on.

"It must be the hormones, Bunny. Don't cry about it." Kris smiled and kissed Ren's cheek taking her back to the movie, they were watching previously.

Chanyeol was in the bedroom venting all his thoughts to Minki. 

"Minkitty~ please don't mind your sister. She just being a meanie right now." Chanyeol sniffled. Minki was sleeping now. He was tossing and turning just like his father in Chanyeol's stomach. Chanyeol laughed, forgetting all how mean Ren was being.

"Aigoo~ Minki you sleep just like your father. So cute." Chanyeol rubbed where Minki's head should be smiling.

"Minki, remember when Dr. Lee took a picture of you? You looked just like me! Wow~ already you are beautiful." Chanyeol was whispering because he knew that Minki was sleeping. Chanyeol kissed his fingers then placed them on his stomach.

"Please grow to be healthy and loving. Do not think badly of Ren, she's just not ready for you. But I am. I have been waiting for you for a long time. I have been loving you and taking care of you before I even knew who you were Minki. I love you even more now than ever."

Someone knocked on the door and Chanyeol swiftly wiped the last tears from his cheeks. Before Chanyeol could ask, Kris said, "Yeollie~ It's me and Ren. We came to apologize. Right Ren?" Kris asked from behind the door.

"Umma~" Ren's voice was muffled and a little delayed but Chanyeol smiled nonetheless. 

"Come in come in." Chanyeol called.

Kris walked in carrying a puffy faced Ren. Ren had been crying into her father's shirt throughout most of the movie. Kris just gave up on trying to finish it and came to the bedroom. A puffy face Chanyeol was sitting in the middle of the bed hugging his stomach. Kris laughed as he set Ren on the bed.

"Right now, you two look more alike than ever." Kris said while stretching out on the bed. 

"Umma." Ren climbed up to Chanyeol's cheeks and kissed them. She was sorry, and it showed.

"Ren-Tokki wanted to say sorry. She didn't mean to make you cry babe. She's sorry she hit you. Isn't that right Ren?" Kris raised his eyebrows at Ren who burst into a giggle fit. Kris looked funny to her.

"I forgive you~" Chanyeol said, hugging Ren. He realized he could hug Ren better when she was beside him. Chanyeol snuggled into Ren's little neck.  Chanyeol loved his family no matter the drama.