Appa

Illusions

Six months later...Your cloths always were black expressing mourning. You never went out for fun, only for work, and when something else was requiring it...
(Onew): "(Your name), you have to stop being sad...You need it."
(you): you hugged him."I'm fine, the things are kind of different now." You sighed.
(Onew): "If you're fine, you can go out with me. Like old times, please...We can take Key too." He grabbed you by your hands and started jumping like a little kid.
(you): "I don't know..." you glanced him."Ok, fine. Go for Key now."
(Onew): "Really?" He was upset."I'm going for him." You saw him go.
(you): "*thinking: Maybe I need to stop feeling this...But I can't. I'm afraid of forgetting...*" You were thinking a long time, until you saw Onew coming with Key. He was really upset. You laughed when you saw his face of upset. It was the first time you laughed in a long time. You were surprised like Onew and Key. You took it like a good sign.

After a walk with them, they volunteered to take you home. You refused, because you wanted to be along...to think. You walked slowly in the way to home, when in a small, and empty avenue stopped a black limousine. The door was opened, and an ajhussi came out of it.
(xxx): "Are you (your name)?"
(you): "Y-yes..." You hesitate, but a strong feeling made you answer.
(xxx): "Please come with me, we need to talk."
(you): "Why? Of what?"
(xxx): "Of Hyun-Ki."
(you): you froze."Who are you? *thinking: How can he talk so calm about Hyun-Ki?*
(xxx): "I'm Erizawa Fai, Hyun-Ki's father, please come with me." He made you a sign to enter to the limousine.
(you): Once inside, you proposed to make answers first."How do you know me?"
(Fai): "I saw you in the funeral, you were crying incosolably. I asked Jing-Quo who you are. He didn't answer. So I investigated you. Now I have sufficient evidence, to say that you were the his Hyun-Ki's fiancee."
(you): "Sorry, but why you want to talk with me?" You were upset and confused.
(Fai): "Did you loved him?" That question made you go mad.
(you): "Of course I love him!" You cried.
(Fai): "I see,your cloths...You still keep the grief, why?
(you): "I loved him, I'll always express mourning. Why are you so despicable with me?"
(Fai): "The last days of his life, I saw him unusally happy." He was absorbed by his memories."He really loved you."
(you): "I know."
(Fai): "He hated me..." His voice now was bitter.
(you): "That's not true, don't believe that." You talked with an indignant tone." Sorry, but he was your son. Why you didn't knew him?"
(Fai): "Precisely why, I know he hated me. I wasn't a good father.
(you): "How can you say that? Let me tell you something, once your son told me that if he didn't knew about how much you loved Jing-Quo and him, so many years ago he had left the company.
(Fai): "He said that?" He laughed in a calm way." There's no doubt, he was like his mother. Daughter, may I call you daughter? You can't live in the past, please keep moving.He is not with us anymore."
(you): "If you call me daughter, I will forced to call you Abeoji." You said mournfully." I know you are right, but I'm afraid. I don't know how to live without him."
(Fai): "Don't worry, you'll find it out. He loved you so much, now you're part of our family. We are going to be there for you."
(you): "Family? Long ago that I don't have family." You let a tear came down."Thank you, but I can't let him go. I miss him so much."
(Fai): "We are going to be here." He hugged you like a real appa." Visit us some day. I know my wife woul be glad to meet you."
(you): you dried your tears and smiled." I'll be glad to meet her too." The limousine stopped infront of the building your department was. "Appa, thank you." You hugged him once more before getting out of the car.

After knowing Hyun-Ki's father, and talked with him, you knew this was a new beginning. You opened your wardrobe and took all the cloths with colors. This was the cloths you wanted to use. You choose a white, corduroy skirt, and a pink blouse of bottons. You sighed, how can you do it now? You needed to overcome this, for appa and umma.
 


A short one before the new beginning :D This chapter is for introducing "appa", he is an adorable person :3 Hope you like it.

I will upload next one in a few hours^-^