X-mas

Illusions

Your first X-mas in Korea. By some reason, when you tought you could spent the day alone, you got plans. The Erizawa invited you to spent the X-mas with them. But first, you had to work, in the SM there was a concert for Christmas.
(you): "Onew hyung, please behave!"
(Onew): "Today you are very intolerant. I think I could...No, I wont." He mocked.
(you): "Chugul-le?...Please, it's almost finished. I want to go...." You looked your watch for fifth time.
(Onew): "Again you threatenig me. Why you want to go earlier? Is a date? " He smirked."Guys, she has a date." He shouted as he pointed you.
(you): "And then you ask why I threatened you." You cover his mouth." Hyung, remove what was said."
(Onew): he took off your hand from his mouth."Ani! Key, she has a date. Tonight!!." When Key listen that, he ran towards you.
(Key): "You got a date? Why are you still here?!?!?!?" He looked more exited than you.
(you): "First, is not a date. Second, Onew hyung you need to remove what you said, or I will KILL you." You counted with your fingers.
(Key): "Aishh, you are not funny. But, you are going somewhere, right?" He was curious for your answer.
(you): "You don't need to know." You showed your tongue."Merong" you found Minho in the door, and you ran to him."Oppa, please help me." you hid on his back.
(Minho): "Guys, please leave the kid alone." He ruffled your hair.
(Onew): "Of course! He is your shield."
(you): "Merong, wait a second...You called me kid???" you glared Minho.
(Key): "Oh no, now you're going to transform into power rangers, and this into a battle field." He mocked.
(you): you crossed your arms."Aishh, you...you make this on purpose. You're bad hyung, bad oppas, and...and bad in all!"
(Onew): "Sure, something else?" he laughed."Dongsaeng, please don't be mad at us."
(you): "I wont be mad if you behave right now, and let me do all of the makeover." you tickled him, when suddenly Jonghyun separated you.
(Jonghyun): "I don't like this scenes. They are annoying." He sounded very unfriendly.
(Minho): "Someone is not is his mood." He walked slowly to the door.
(Key): "I better go to see what is doing Minho. Minho ah! Where did you go?" Key started looking for Minho in the hall.
(Onew): "Dongsaeng, you finished right? " He walked away." 'Cause I think, they are calling me." He disappeared as fast as the others.
(you): "Oh come on! Cowards! You let me with the angry-dinosaur." You turned around when Jonghyun grabbed your arm.
(Jonghyun): "I'm sorry...I shouldn't..." He looked the floor.
(you): "No, it's okay." You smiled." We were really annoying. I'm sorry, WE are sorry. Although they are cowards...Wait a second." You went for the others that were in the hall. After five minutes of shouting, they came into the room.
(Jonghyun): "That was really noisy he...You shouldn't scold them that way." He pouted.
(you): "It wasn't for you. They are cowards, they leave me, when you were in a bad mood. No ofense. But they will die."
(Minho): he hugged you. "Dongsaeng, if you kill us then you will miss us."
(you): "You are right...Wait. Hana, Dul, Set, Net...Someone is missing." You gave another look to the room." Where is Taemin hyung?"
(Onew): "He left the room, maybe the building, so long ago."
(Key): "I hope he comes back before the our turn in the show."
(you): "Ya, if he doesn't return, that means that I can't leave...Aishh, I will kill him." Everyone laughed with your anger.

For you luck Taemin came back before their show. You yelled to him for more than fifteen minutes. In all the time that you were scolding him, he was giggling, and you were gaining more rage. Then he went to the stage. After you finished with the last persons, you started collecting you stuff, when suddenly a voice called you.
(Taemin): "Dongsaeng." You looked at him alarmed.
(you):" N-neh?" It was the first time he called you like that.
(Taemin): "Are you still mad at me?" He chuckled." You were really mad."
(you): "No, sorry. I shouldn't yelled at you...B-but, why you called me like that?"
(Taemin): "I don't know...Instinct." He took out something of a paper bag." Take it, this is the book that I was telling you last time." You took it and glanced Taemin.
(you): "Is a fairy tale...I haven't read one in a long time. Gamawo." You browsed the book." Sorry hyung, i've to go."
(Taemin): "I let you go, if you promise to read it." He smiled...His smile was just perfect in bad times. So optimistic.
(you): " Shiro." You refused, after that you took a look to his disappoinment look." Okay, I'll read it. See you later hyung." You leaned to say goodbye in a formal way.


Another chapter :D

I promise that next ones would be more interesting !

Hope you like this (I know is not in this season, but I follow the current of the story)