A new friend

Illusions

One week later, after the proposal of Hyun-Ki yo got a call from him.
(you): "Yuh-ba-sae-yo?"
(Hyun-Ki): "Hi honey, are you busy?"
(you): "No, this week they haven't call me. Is so sad."
(Hyun-Ki): "Perfect! Please come with me to a business dinner."
(you): "What? And you're telling me untill now?!?! You are mean." You complained with an angry voice.
(Hyun-Ki): "I love when you get mad with me." He talked with a soft voice."Please, come with me."
(you): "Okay..." You give up, with his voice."At what hour I need to be ready?"
(Hyun-Ki): "At 9:00 p.m. I'll pick you up. Honey, I love you."
(you): "I love you too." You ended the call and ran to the closet. After looking in it like five times you picked a blue dress. When you noticed that you had fifteen minutes before the arrives of Hyun-Ki, you entered to the bath. When you finished changing your cloths you heard the ring. You opened the door and Hyun-Ki was smiling to you.
(Hyun-Ki): "You look beautiful."
(you): You blushed."T-tanks..." You hugged him.
(Hyun-Ki): "Come on." He took you from the hand untill both arrive to the car. The travel was about an hour. Then he stopped in an hotel, inside the hotel there was many people with fancy wardrobes. You were excited of everything around you.
(you): "Wow" You said it with everything that was infront of you.
(Hyun-Ki): "You look so cute, when you're like this." He was similig you, then he kissed your cheek.
(you):" Leave me alone, bappo." You laughed.
(Hyun-Ki): "Look, I'll introduce you someone."He took you with a tall guy that was looking to the other side of the room."Jing-Quo! Hey, here's (your name)."
(Jin-Quo): "Finally I meet her." He turned toward you."I'm glad to meet you, señorita. I'm Jin-Quo, the little brother of Hyun-Ki."
(you): "I-I'm glad to meet you." You were sorprised. They were like twins, except for their hair color. Jin-Quo's hair was reddis instead of bluish black. Besides, he also knew diferent languages like Hyun-Ki."Does Hyun-Ki have talk about me?"
(Jin-Quo): "Of course..." He smiled in a funny way." The problem is to make him stay in silence." He looked toward Hyun-Ki and started to laughed.
(Hyun-Ki): "Shut up, is late for the meeting. We better enter now." He looked you."Honey, I hope you don't get bore soon.
(you): " Don't worry, I've practiced with the guys -refering about SHINee-" You laughed to yourself and followed the Erizawa brothers to the lounge. You thought the meet would be long, but it wasn't like that. When all finished Hyun-Ki kissed you.
(Hyun-Ki):"You didn't get bore? You look so calm."
(you): "No, I'm fine. I thought it would last more."
(Hyun-Ki):"Ok, let's go." When you arrived to the car he opened the door for you. He always was a gentelman with you.
(you): "I have a doubt; I know that you know diferent languages, now I see that Jin-Quo also talk differente languages. What languages do you talk? And all your family know different languages"
(Hyun-Ki) : "There are two doubts." He scoffed" Okay, six languages: Korean, Japanese, Chinese, English, Spanish and French. All my family know those languages, it is skill we need to know for the company.
(you): "You don't like to talk about that?" You looked him with a foursquare sight.
(Hyun-Ki): " Is not that; My father is to rigid with us. He wants the company in good hands." He smiled to you."But,  I know he love us. That's why still today I'm in the company, helping my father."
(you): "Aigo, you're so..."You hugged him, and you touched his shoulder. The way was ended, he escorted you to the door, then he kissed your forehead.
(Hyun-Ki): "I love you, please never forget it."
(you):"I love you too." You laughed and saw him go. You were so happy with him...
 


Sorry this chapter is short, because I just wanted to introduce the "who" that will help the protagonist in a future.

Hope you like it... :D