Sayumi

Illusions

Days later you were in your apartment, when someone rang the bell.
(you): you opened the door."Yuh-ba-sae-yo?" There was a dealer.
(dealer): "Are you miss (your last name)?"
(you): "Yes. I am."
(dealer): "Someone sent you flowers."
(you): you were really upset with this gift."Thank you, from whom is it?"  You received the bunch of flowers.
(dealer): " Sorry miss, I don't know. It has no name" He gave you the papers that you needed to sign. You signed them and then you closed the door. You  observed the flowers for a long time. It was strange and cute at the same time, with orchids,  white roses, and in the center it had a lily.  Only one white lily  with pink spots.
(you): talking to the flowers."You are really pretty, who sent you? Ahh, so you're not going to tell me. Ok, I can't blame you for keeping the secret." You took a picture with your phone, they were really cute."*thinking: Who can it be? I can't think in anyone that have a reason for send me flowers. Well, no I need to think where the I put the flowers, or they'll die in few days.*"

A fair was in Seoul. Now that you were free, you thought that going to the amusement park was a good idea. When you arrived you saw the everything was full of colors, you ran to the games of skill, and played with everyone. All in there was hankering, you miss everything of your friends, country, even the language. After a long sigh you decided to climb on the wheel of fortune. You payed the ticket and entered to the cabin. The wheel started moving until you were in the top. The twilight started to shine and color the sky with orange making you sigh again. It was the same sky you saw everyday, but now it hurts you. You cleaned a tear when the wheel started moving again until it left you in the floor. After getting out of the wheel your phone started to rang.
(you): "Yuh-ba-sae-yo?"
(Jin-Quo): "Hi, I'm Jin-Quo..."
(you): "Hyung! Is nice to hear your." You were happy to heard him again.
(Jin-Quo): "Look, abeoji wants to have you in the dinner tonight. I want you here too, we miss you." His voice was lonely.
(you): "A-abeoji?" You hesitate to speak. The last time, he said he was you adoptive father, but it was really strange to be near with the Erizawa family.
(Jin-Quo): "Please come, umma wants to know you."
(you): " I guess one day I will do it. Ok, I'll be there." You hanged. You were really nervous, but also you were decided to go to the Erizawa house. When you arrived you saw a big mansion surrounded with big trees. It was the first time you go there, but it felt good, to be there. You got out of the car and saw Jin-Quo in the door.
(Jin-Quo): "I thought, you were not coming." He hugged you." If I were you, I had not come."
(you): "I promised appa that someday I'll visit you."
(Jin-Quo): "Appa? I see what happens. Okay, come in, you better know umma." He invited you to enter, once you were inside you get surprised again with the Erizawa family. Their house, more like a palace, was beautiful. You opened you mouth, but no sound came out.
(Fai): "Finally you're here." He hugged you." Come with me." He took you to the lounge." Sayumi, honey, she's here." A beautiful lady came out of a room.
(Sayumi): "So you are (your name). Give me a hug." She opened her arms and walked toward you.
(you): "You're the eomeoni of..." You couldn't continued, she was already hugging you.
(Sayumi): "Yes, please call me umma. You are my daughter now. You are more pretty than I expected."
(you): "T-thanks" you blushed." A-also you."
(Sayumi): she laughed in a low voice way." I see you are shy. Not like Hyun-Ki, now I see why he loved you."
(Fai): "Honey, leave the girl alone. She came to have dinner with us, not to be questioned."
(Sayumi): "Sorry, Did I disturb you?" She was talkin to you.
(you): "No madam...umma."
(Sayumi): "I'm glad." Sayumi was really different from Fai, but both were a good couple. After the dinner you kept talking with Sayumi. Everytime you called her ajhumma she scolded you and made you call her umma. Jin-Quo  had to rescue you from Sayumi, or she wouldn't let you go after the sunrise. You thanked everyone and the you said goodbye. Jin-Quo joined you till the door.
(Jin-Quo): "Before you go I think you need to have this." He took a necklace from his pocket.
(you): "What is that?"
(Jin-Quo): "It was a joke to drive him crazy. I think is better that you keep it, after all it was for you." He gave it to you.
(you): "Thank you." You glanced the necklace." You know, you're always there like a big brother. Can we be siblings?"
(Jin-Quo): "Are you kidding me? Now you are the daughter of my parents. You're my dongsaeng, and thats why I want you to go directly home."
(you): "Yes sir! Oppa, thank you...This made me feel better."
(Jin-Quo): "Now I'm your big brother, is my job. Now go directly home. Without setbacks, my pretty dongsaeng." He touched your nose with the tip of his finger, making you laugh.

Homeward you decided to call Sam. For some long time you didn't call her. It was the fault of the job, but also because it was painful. You sat in the couched and hesitate, after all she would scold you.
---Call---
(Sam): "Hello?"
(you): "Hi...It's me."
(Sam): "Hey, thanks god you call. We miss you. You need to be ashame of you. You haven't call anyone." She was mad at you.
(you):Sorry, is because I think I would cry if I call you." Your voice was broken." You know something about Mark, I don't know anything about him."
(Sam): "Yes. He have asked me for you some times. Are you okay? You sound different."
(you): "I miss you." You talked coldly.
(Sam): "We can visit you. That's what we are going to do. Répliques not, because we'll not follow your orders." She was really funny.
(you): "Okay, remember to tell me the day you're landing."
(Sam): "We wan't to see you. We need to tell you many things."
(you): "Like what? I guess you wouldn't tell right now. Okay I'll wait." You smiled to the nothing.
---End of the call---
That dark day, ends in a good way. Now you feel better, but there are two years that made you stay in Korea. Two years to have a good admission in other places. Two years...A long time.This was the first time you miss your real home. You were thinking in return...But destiny don't wanted like that.
 


Sayumi means " Flower that reborns" I think that is a good name for the adoptive-umma of the 'main character', is how she feels.

Hope you like it :D