Let's get out

Illusions

One day, in the afternoon you were lying in the floor of you department. Vacations weren't your favorite part of the job. You were totally bored and thinking in many issues, when your phone began to ring.
---call---
(you): "Yuh-ba-sae-yo?"
(xxx): "Dongsaeng! Are you busy?"
(you): "Onew hyung should not call me. Is dangerous." You talked like a fool." No, I'm not busy.Why?"
(Onew): "We're bored."
(you): " We? You and who else?"
(Onew): "Key and Taemin." He said blatantly.
(you): "Do you think I'm your clown?" You were mad.
(Onew): "No,no,no. Let's get out, please dongsaeng."
(you): "Now? Is a little bit late" Then you kept  silence for few seconds."Okay, where will you be?"
---end of the call---
Onew sent you the address by text. You changed your cloths and left your department way to the restaurant.

When you arrived there, you saw the guys. Their weren't trying to hide. That was strange for you, but still you greeted them.
(you): "Hi...Why you are like this? Paparazzis will see you."
(Key): "Don't worry abou that, here we're fine." Key laughed and the kissed your cheek." I was about to hit Onew because you weren't here."
(Onew): "(Your name), you just saved me. Thank you." He pouted and then he hugged you. You hugged him back and the you laughed.
(you): you glanced Taemin."Hyung, you are not going to greet me?"
(Taemin): "I'm sorry, I was distracted." He stood up from his face and leaned forward. Then he sat down again.
(you): "When I met you, you weren't like that." You sat down aside Onew, when you realized you made a indiscretion.
(Key): "What are you talking about? You didn't even talk when you were introduce."
(Taemin): He glanced you and the smiled." That wasn't the first time I saw (your name). I'd know her since before that. I never thought to saw her again.
(you): "It was an accident. The day I arrived to Seoul.
(Onew): "Really? Why? How?" He was really curious about that.
(Taemin): "Casually, it was the same day I was arriving. The shawols were waiting for me, and was a big mess. I don't know how we change our phones among all the people."
(you): "I didn't know who was Taemin hyung. And I didn't expect to work for you guys later." You laughed nervously.
(Key): "Wow, that's funny. Like if the destiny was traying to say something." He clappled between laughs.
(Onew): " Changing the subject, you look different. Are wearing jeans? You look like a girl instead of an ajhumma."
(you): "You're so mean. I'll get mad at you." You showed him you tongue and said "merong".
(Key): "Don't listen him. You look fine, I knew you have good eye for the cloths."
(Taemin): " I think the same way as Onew, you look like a girl." He laughed. You felt you face turning red, you didn't expected him to say something like that.
(you): "Jo...I shouldn't come. You are mean." You standed up.
(Onew): "No, please don't go. I will behave." You hugged him."  Aishh...Sometimes you act the same way as Asa noona.
(you): "She teached me, she was my sensei." You showed him the tongue again."Merong~" The you hugged him."You're cute, did you know that?"
(Taemin): "You think that? Wow. Hyung has a fan."
(Key): "Ya! And what about me? You admire me, right?" He was mad.
(you): "I admire you too. I'm a Shawol, I like your music; but I have to take care of Onew, is my other job. Onew hyung really need to pay me, or I'll quit. Asa unnie ask me to take care of him, after she give me the condolences..."
(Taemin): "Are... you okay? You don't look like that." He followed you look until it reached the floor.
(you): "Noo, I'm okay. Look" You smiled." I was wondering something. It doesn't matter."
(Onew): "If what are you saying is true, I have a question. Have you think in being in love again?"
(Key): "Ya! Hyung, stop bothering." Key glared Onew.
(you): "No, is okay... Really, I haven't think about it. I'm fine right now, and I really need to improve in my own life. I don't look so good being in love, really I don't want that right now.
(Taemin): " You look pretty, don't say that." He said as fast as he could." Dongsaeng looked really pretty and cute."
(you): "You think that?" You blushed. "Don't lie to me. And what I said is true, I'm fine right now." You said finally, leaving the subject. You kept talking about silly things, until the night came down. You said goodbye to everyone and then left the restaurant.

Once they were alone, they return about the subject of your 'boyfriend'.
(Onew): "I'm afraid she doesn't want to marry anymore.
(Taemin): "Don't exaggerate. She is fine."
(Key): "You don't understand. She isn't fine, she only want us to be calm." Key closed his eyes and talked with sadness.
(Onew): " Key is right. Another thing." Onew glanced Taemin." Why you didn't tell us that you know her?!?."  Onew criticized.
(Taemin): " I thought it was unnecessary. Why would you want to know it?" He put on the defensive.
(Key): "You are right, but anyway. Why you wanted to hide it?" Key pointed with his finger to Taemin.
(Taemin): "You both are exaggerating. Now you know it. It was coincidence." He didn't give importance to his words.
(Key): "I think it was destiny." Key smiled and the he get lost in his thoughts.
(Onew): Maybe you're right." Onew glanced Taemin."Maybe it was coincidence.But, don't you think she is really cute?" Onew smiled.
(Taemin): he blushed" What you mean? She is a nice person..."
(Key): "I think she is cute, she has an ugly wardrobe, but nothing that a good designer can't fix." Key returned from his world." Taemin ah, you're so cold with her. You should not be like that, you know her for more time.
(Taemin): "I'm not cold" He stood incensed."Is just that..." He didn't find words to describe what happened when you were close.
(Onew): "Whatever you say...Is late, we need to go." Onew act like the leader and ordered to go home.
 


This is the chapter that dissappear.

Well, I remember uploading it, but now it isn't in here u.u

I'll  upload next one in few minutes