Everyone will get married before me

Illusions

A week after, you went to the airport. Asa was visiting Korean, and you wanted to pick her up. When you arrived to the airport, she was already there.
(Asa): "(Your name)! Hi, god it's been so long." She hugged you.
(you): "Asa! You're here. Onew knows that you are here?"
(Asa): "Aishh...No, I forgott to call him." She smiled and made fun of herself.
(you): "You always forget it. Huh? Who is that guy?" You were disconcerted.
(Asa): "He's my fiance, I'm his fiancee... The why of this travel to Korean is that I want Onew and you to know that." She grabbed the hands of the boy."Sweetheart, she is (Your name). (Your name), he is Kioshi."
(you): you greeted the boy." Glad to meet you." he smiled to you and then looked Asa, also you did that." Asa, if you wanted to talk with Onew before work, we need to go now."
(Asa): "You're right, I forgot that."
(Kioshi): "May I ask : Who is he?"
(Asa): "A friend, my dongsaeng." She laughed." He is a great person, I think that."
(you): " I don't think so, he is a brat."
(Asa): " He always has been like that."
(Kioshi): "I'm confuse now. Asa talk about you always." You three laughed. After going to the hotel, where they stayed, you called Onew.

You entered to a family restaurant. Asa and Kioshi sat down together, while you were waiting in the door for Onew. When he arrived, he hugged you like always and then he asked for Asa. You pointed to the table in the center.
(Onew): "Asa!!! Noonim is a bad person. I missed you." He hugged Asa.
(Asa): "I missed you too, but still I think you're a bappo.
(Onew): without leaving free Asa of his embrace."Who is he?" He let Asa free." I'm Onew."
(Kioshi): "Nice to meet you." He formally greeted." I'm Chisu, Kioshi."
(Asa): "He is my boyfriend." She kissed Kioshi." I'm here because I want to tell to my two best friends that I'm getting married."
(Onew): "Really? Wow, congratulations. Noonim, I thought you never find someone that like you." He started being mature and then he twist his mood.
(you): "Onew, don't be like that." You scolded him." We need to celebrate this!" After changing the conversation many times, and drinking soju. Then You started talking about how the things change in the work for you. Then Asa talked about how she met Kioshi. After a while Asa and Kioshi went back to the hotel, you stayed with Onew.
(Onew): "I never thought, she'll get married before me."
(you): "Everyone will get merried before you." You joked.
(Onew): "You're bad. You can't say anything about marry someone." He freaked when he noticed he made an indiscretion.
(you): when you saw him worried about his comment, you started laughing."You're right, anyway I think I'll get married before you." Now both of you laughed. You keep talking until it was really late and he needed to go.

Few days after, Asa and Kioshi were lefting Korea. You and Onew accompanied them to the airport. Onew picked you up, because both later were going to the S.M.
(you): "I hope to see you soon." You hugged them." I will be here, no matter what."
(Onew): "Also me, I think I'm going to be here more than her. She will move to (the country you used at the beginning) soon." He pointed to you.
(Asa): "That's true, (your name) how will you stay longer?"
(you): "I've talked that with sunbae. He said that he will talk to the embassy for an special license. Don't worry about that." You glanced Kioshi." Take care of her, or you will have us in your nightmares. Let me tell you that Onew and me are the worst persons in the world of nightmares.
(Kioshi): "Ok, I'll take care of her. She the reason I exist. I'm glad to met you two, Asa always talk about you. I hope see you soon. " All of you laughed. This was a strange goodbye. Onew and you stayed until the airplane took off. Then you started your way to the S.M.

When you arrived to the S.M. the others were upset.
(Jonghyun)/(Taemin): "Why you are together?"
(you): " We come from the airport."
(Onew): "That's true." He turned to you." We need to visit them soon. Like a surprise."
(you): "Yeah of course!" you said sarcastically." Are you insane? If they saw us, maybe they gonna start praying for their lives. We are their nightmares."
(Jonghyun): "I still don't understand why are you together." He said it rolling his eyes.
(Taemin): "Are you talking about Asa noona?"
(Onew): "Yes. Is official, everyone will marry before me."
(you): "I told you. Aish, I need to go with Key. You know were is he?"
(Jonghyun): " I know, I can take you there if you gave me something in return."
(you): you laughed."Okay, but what you want in return?
(Jonghyun): "I don't know, I need to think about it. Come with me, I'll take you there." He took you by the hand."Is this way." You followed him through the hall.
(Onew): "And he take her away...I wonder if he likes her."
(Taemin): "Bwoh? What makes you think that?" He was afraid of the words of Onew...Maybe they were true.
(Onew): "You know, when he met her he thought she was cute. He always try to make her laugh, and he succeeds. They look cute together."
(Taemin): "I don't think they look cute. All who know her think she is cute." He snarled.
(Onew): "Are you jealous?" Onew made fun of Taemin.
(Taemin): "Of course not. I only say what I think, and right now I think we are late." Taemin left the room, leaving Onew thoughtfully of his behavior.
 


I have a question, am I boring?

Please If you have suggestions, or complaints, let me know about them so I can change.

Hope you like this chapter u.u