The first day

Illusions

A business trip, at a young age. The start of your problems and love.

You are a girl of 18 years, and for work you need to travel to South Korea. You're excited, beacause that culture is the one that you like the most. As such, you like everything that is Asian, but besides fun this is for work.  You are an intern of Makeup Artist, you alway liked to do that. And then you were thinking to spend three years there, working to have a certificate that will open you the doors of every place you'll like to work.  Now you're packing up everything, but what you don't know is that with this adventure will find more than the success of your career.

You were in the airport with your best friend and roommate.
(You): -Well, is time. I've to go now.- You hugged your friend, and smiled to her.
(Samantha): -Idiot- She left a tear roll down her cheek.- I will miss you, don't forget to wash your clothes, eat well, sleep, and connect to the webcam.- She caressed your hair like a if you were a little girl.
(you): -Don't worry, I'll do everything you've said. You will see it.- The interlocutor star speaking, and pronouncing with unspeakable words you understanded that it was your fly. Again you dedicated a smile to her, you said goodbye, and walked to the gate. Once you get into the airplane, you started crying, This was a great opportunity, but also you were lefting everything you know. She was the only family you had, and now you were venturing into a new place alone. Quickly you fell sleep, but in your dreams you hear someone singing. A sweet and soft voice. You wake up some exalted, just in time to buckle down for landing.

After you gett off of the plain a crowd of people running make you fell to the ground. For your luck, you weren't the only one to fell, among so many people you took your stuff and walked away as fast as possible. You quickly climb into a taxi and indicated the hotel you were going. Once inside the cab, you take out your laptop and began to search for available apartments, what you had in mind was that you couldn't spent more than a month in the hotel. The driver smiled at you through the mirror, you take down the top of the laptop and started talking to him.
(you): - Ajhussi,do you know if there are apartment availables here?- You tried to speak Korean the best you can.
(taxi driver/ajhussi): -Ajhussi? Jajaja, my name is Hyun-Ki. Yes, I think there are available departments lady.Excuse me, what is your original language?
(you): - I speak English, why?
(Hyun-Ki): - Well, better if we talk in english.
(you): - Oh~Thanks *thinkig: that guy is so friendly* Can you tell me were I can find a department?
(Hyun-Ki): -Of course, lady. - He pointed to a street in his left side - There are some apartments, maybe I can take you to see them. Take it, - he gives you a card- is the number of this car. You can call whenever you want it.
(you): - You are so gentil.- You take a look to the card with the numbers of the central and the taxi number.- And please stop calling me "lady", my name is (your na
me). Thanks for the number. The day I need it, I'll use it. - In that moment Hyun-Ki parked the car infront of the hotel. He got down the taxi and open your door, then he took your suitcase and left it in the reception. You smiled at him and then with a sweet gesture you said goodbye. After registering in reception and a bellboy took your suitcase to you room, you close the door and dropped to the one side of the suitcase. You star looking for something that can cut the lock that the policeman in the airport put in the suitcase. When you give up looking in the shelves, you went to your hand-bag. Suddenly you noticed that the cell phone that you have isn't yours. You were looking to it, when it start ringing. By the shock you dropped it, quickly you take it from the floor and answer in the third ring.
(you): -Yuh-ba-sae-yo?- Your instinct was to speak in Korean, althought you weren't so good. - Yuh-ba-sae-yo?
(xxx): - Geugeos-eulo nae haendeupon eul nuga gajigo- You were shock, of all the sentence you only "celphone"- You have my cell phone- The person talked again, but now in English.
(you): - Yes, I have it. Sorry, I don't know how I get it. I don't even know where is mine.
(xxx): - I think I've yours. The pink isn't my color. Ja...- He stop talking.
(you): -Thanks God! Excuse me, but can we exchange cell phones today?
(xxx): - I think so, if you want it now is better that we met in a place. Do you agree?
(you): -Yes, of course. I need to get back my cell phone. - In that cell phone you had all the data of the job interview that you had, also the all your contacts. The guy give you the name of the place were you will met to exchange the cell phones, the he hung up. Luckily you had kept the card that Hyun-Ki gived to you. You called him and with some sorry you ask him to pick you up again.

(Hyun-Ki): -Hi honey. Goin out soon?
(you): -There was an incident with my cell phone, I need to find it. Well, is more like recover it.-You look to the window with shame.
(Hyun-Ki): - Oh, well it happens. Were I take you? I guess you don't know where is it.- He smiled to you through the mirrow, just to catch you when you were blushing. You give him the direction and he take you quickly. Shortly before you get down of the car, he look at you and take you by the arm. - Please take care, if you need something you can call me. - Now he was writting something in your arm. You knew that it was his number. You agree and get down the taxi. When you enter to the coffee shop, you noticed a guy with sun glases and a hood covering almost all of his face. The you noticed your cell phone the the table. You approached slowly, until the boy look at you.  With a sign he said to you to sit down.
(xxx): - Here is your cell phone, now please give me mine.- The guy extended his hand to you. You take out the cell phone that was exactly the same, except for the color. One was green and the other was pink.
(you): -Excuse me, i don't know how it happende.- You take the one that was yours. Then you were about to live when the guy talked again.
(xxx): - Don't worry, now everyone have theirs.- His voice was sweet, may be a little infantile. - Tell me, what is your name? Sorry for being discourteous, my name is Lee Taemin.
(you): - Beautiful name, my name is (your complete name). I have a question, does you noticed that i didn't speak more than basic Korean?
(Taemin): -Jajaja- He laugh softly - No, it was more because you speak slowly the syllables. Where are you from?
(you): - I'm from (any country). Again sorry for having your cell phone.
(Taemin): -Is all fine. - He looked to his watch and made a grim face.- Sorry, I've to go. It was a pleasure met you, even it was for an accident. - You laugh when he said that, then he go. You stay there and asked for a coffee, the you advantage and write the numbers of Hyun-Ki in the cell phone. Once you finishe you decided to call him and say you were fine.
---phone call---
(Hyun-Ki): -Yuh-ba-sae-yo?
(you): -Hyun-Ki, it's me.- You talked to him in English, so he would know.
(Hyun-Ki): -Hey honey, are you okay? You need something?
(you): - No - You shake your head even knowing he couldn't see you. - I call you because you were so worry and I wanna tell you I'm fine.
(Hyun-Ki): - Thanks honey, now I can sleep in peace.- The voice of Hyun-Ki sounded comforting, you found a friend. You were happy for it.

When you came back to the hotel, you decided to unpack. Then you noticed it was too late. Afte making calculations to know what hour was in (you country), you decided to video call Samantha. You know that she wake up at six a.m., although she enters to work at nine a.m.
---video call---
(you): - Answer!!!!- The image of your oldest apartment appear on the screen of your laptop, but Samantha wasn't in the scene.
(Sam): -(Your name)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you? - When she saws you, she smiled. - Why are you calling 'till know?!?!?!?!?!- She was mad.
(you): - I have a long-long day. If you know it... I will tell you.- You started telling everything that happened that day. Even the dream of someone singing. That dream make you feel happy and also it got your attention. Your friend that was superstitious start searching in internet about it. But when she noticed that the time was running out, she said goodbye and go. You turn off the laptop and went to bed. Again you dreamed with that sweet voice singing, but now the dream was large enough to know that the wasn't singing in English

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting any foto, I can't do it. I don't understand why u.u

Please if you like it, leave a comment. Or if you hated it leave a comment. Any comment would be fine. <3