Preparing a birthday-gift

Illusions

After the departure of Asa, your work was heavier, but a good thing was that also you started seeing SHINee more often. At the beginning it was hard, but with some practice you turned into an expert.  Also without Asa, Onew and you turned into best friends...
(Key):"(You)!!Minho wants to kill me!!"
(you):"Hyung please leave Key hyung in peace. You act like kids." You argued and then you leaved the set. You were required in another set.
(Jonghyun): He looked at Key."Why is she always so nice?" He talked in a low voice.
(Key): Well, since Asa left Korea she take care of Onew. Also when she is with Minho, they look like brother and sister. Actually I want to aske her if she have family here, they just act like fools. And she doesn't get mad with me in any moment. Why are you asking?
(Jonghyun):"She is...I thinke she is nice. One day I was distracted, she ask me if I was okay and the she smiled. She has a beautiful smile."
(Key):"Be careful, you can fall in love with her." Key started bothering Jonghyun."You are such annoying when you are in love."
(Jonghyun): "Shut up. You're worst, believe me." Key and Jonghyun continued discussing until the topic was entirely different. Then SHINee make their show.
 You were returning to the dressing room for your stuff when you collide with someone. Your stuff were scatterer everywhere.
(xxx): "Are you okay?" You didn't looked him, because you were busy collecting all.
(you): "Yeah, I'm fine" You looked at him.
(Taemin): "Great. Hey, why you didn't tell anything about the cell phone when you met me?"
(you): "*Thinking: , he remember me* I think that wasn't so relevant. I have forget it."
(Taemin): "Wow, I really didn't expect that answer. You are so nice with Onew hyung, you know?" He helped you with your stuff.
(you): "Thanks, I feel that is my job. He is so funny, just like Asa. I know he miss her. I miss her too.
(Taemin): " Sorry." He hugged you."You are so kind with everybody."
(you): "Thank you" You blushed."Sorry, can you tell me the hour?"
(Taemin): "Sure, three and a half."
(you): "God, is too late. I need to go. Can you tell Onew that I need to go? Sorry." You took your stuff and started running  towards the elevator.
 Taemin was confused by your reaction. He return to the backstage. Their performance was over, so he found the others. Then he approached Onew.
(Taemin): "Hyung, (your name) told me to tell you that she had to go. Then she said sorry."
(Onew):" Ha...She is so cute. She most fix her schedule."
(Key): "Or notify Hyun-Ki, she would work until late." Key interrupted.
(Minho): "Don't talk about my dongsaeng, when she isn't here."
(Key): "Yes Sir!"
(Jonghyun)/(Taemin): "Who is Hyun-Ki?"
(Onew): "A very close-close-close friend of (Your name)."
(Minho):" Stop talking about her." He pretended to be mad, then he laughed."I'm going to tell her that you are a bad person." Minho pointed Onew."Another thing, you have already ask her about her favorite flowers?
(Onew): "Why me?" Onew pouted.
(Key): "You have always her attention." Key glared at Onew.
(Onew): "I know it, The day Hyun-Ki will meet me he would be jealous." Onew was proud of it."But if I ask her about her favorite flower, she will suspect."
(Jonghyun): "If you want it, I can ask her."
(Key):" Really? Great, finally a good think about you being in love with her." Key mocked Jonghyun.
(Jonghyun): " Shut up. I'm not in love with her."
(Taemin): Confused about all, and irritated joined the talk. "Why you wanna know her favorite flower?" Taemin grumbled.
(Minho)/(Onew): "Is dongsaeng's birthday in this week." Then the guys agree with Jonghyun to ask you about the flower you most like. In the SHINee's way home everybody was talking, except Taemin. Taemin was thinking in the first time you met him. ¿Why you didn't say anything, even if you know that he is famous? That question was in the mind of Taemin. It wasn't normal for him your answer.You were different? His head started to hurt him, so he decided to left that questions beside.

You were walking in a hall of the hotel were SHINee was giving a signing autographs, when you saw a guy with sun glasses and a scarf.
(xxx): "Your name, goodmorning!"
(you): "Hyung?Why is Jonghyun hyung here? If anyone sees you, they will haunt you."
(Jonghyun): "Is funny, I want to be here. But I'm late...Also you." He pushed you to an elevator.
(you):"You are more late than me. They will scold you." You pushed the button of the floor you had to go.
(Jonghyun): "Also to you " He took of the scarf and sun glasses.
(you) :"Is not the same, you are an artist. I'm a normal person. Besides, Jae-Hwa will never do it, he is so patient with me because I have many work."
(Jonghyun):"I see you have fix everything. Well, let me guess something about you."
(you):"Only one thing, but what?"
(Jonghyun): "I don't know: Favorite color, the month you hate the most, or... I know: your favorite flower. You have face of loving, roses?
(you): "Are you kidding me? No, they aren't my favorite flower.
(Jonghyun): "Well...Delilahs,Daisies, Forget-Me-Not? Any of these?
(you):" You are not even close." You laughed when he pouted.
(Jonghyun): "I give up." He pouted again and the he showed you a half-sad smile."I see I can't guess, so please tell me which are?"
(you): "Okay, I'll tell you. Lilies, I love lilies." The door of the elevator opened."I've to go, I'll see you later hyung."
(Jonghyun): "Bye!" He also get off the elevator and started walking to the other side of the hall. When he arrive to the place the others where, he acted normaly without talking. After he changed his clothes the others asked him if he already knew your favorite flowers.
(Onew) :"Jjong, tell me if you know. "
(Jonghyun):"Tell what?" He acted like not knowing anything.
(Minho):"Hyung please,we have two days before her birthday." Minho hurry Jonghyun.
(Jonghyun):"Okay, she said lilies. Lilies are her favorite flowers.
(Key):"Great, now we can give her something. She will be very happy." Key started jumping and clapping in the place he was standing up.
(Taemin): "I don't want to interrupt you, but are you sure she will like it?"
(Onew)/(Key): "She will." Both were sure, and the comment of Taemin was irrelevant for they.
(Minho):" It's gonna be okay, she will like it. It seems like she will like it." The keep discuting if give you or not flowers. On the other side of the hall, you were in the office of Jae-Hwa. He was talking about another person that will work with you soon. After some agreements you were responsible of some bands. One of it was SHINee. When you left the office you see the guys. You ran and hugged them.
(Onew): "And that was for?"
(you): You hugged again Onew."I don't know if I need to be happy or sad. I got a new."
(Jonghyun): "What is that new?"
(you): "I'm not going to say it." You hid in the back of Key to avoid any other question.
(Minho): "Don't be a bad-girl. I'm going to cry."
(you): "Please don't cry." You looked to your watch."Oh god, is late. I've to go." You left the room without saying anything else. When you were about to enter to the elevator Key stopped it.
(Key): "You are going to tell me?"
(you): "I shouldn't...But yes, I'll do it. Jae-Hwa got another person. The work is divided in to two halves. I've got some bands and inside that list is SHINee. I'm sad, because it means that someone will do other part of my job with the others, but you guys I just love you. I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy or sad."
(Key): "Thats great sweetie. If you are in charge of us, is because you look like our nanny, don't be worried about the others. I love the idea of seeing you everytime I have to work." He hugged you and smiled." By the by, what is your favorite color?"
(you): "Purple, why?"
(Key): "I should know it." He hugged you again. The he call the elevator again for you


Hope you like it, please-please-please leave any kind of comments.

Another thing, anyone that could help me teaching me how to upload the image?

Well, it doesn't matter.  :D