I want to step down of the planet

Illusions

You were helping in the backstage, when someone told you that SHINee was arriving. You smiled to your peers and bade them farewell. It was funny, to help in the backstage meanwhile you were waiting for the hallyu stars. When you entered to the dressing room, the first one you saw was Jonghyun. You blushed when you saw him, although two months passed, you didn't know how to answer him. Also he was uncomfortable when you were near him. You quickly greeted him, then you moved to another place. Suddenly Key appeared with a magazine.
(Key): "Dongsaeng, wich dress you like the most?" Key laughed with your surprise face.
(you): "Oppa, none is my style..." You blushed when you saw the clothes.
(Key): "Bwoh? They're really cute...Hey, you call me oppa? Is supposed that you only call like that to Onew, and sometime Minho too." He glanced at you confused.
(you): "Well, is that..." All the times that Jonghyun called your attention for calling him 'hyung', and using in a bad way the Korean language, make you to change your habits." Perhaps you want me to call you Key-nim, or Kibum-nim? " you asked on the difensive.
(Jonghyun): "Her way of thinking about us, just change." Jonghyun rescue you, before another cuestion."This girl thinks that we are her brothers."
(you): "Neh, that's the reason." You laughed with jitters.
(Key): "Ahh araso. I'm glad. Now, choose a dress, I'll give it to you as a gift." Key grabbed your arm and dragged you to the mirrors that were in the other side of the room, meanwhile he kept talking and reading the magazine.
(you): *Gomawo.* you spelled every letter of the word with your lips, while Jonghyun chuckled because you were dragged like a rag doll.

When you crossed all the droom, Key pointed a divan. You sat in it.
(Key): "What's going on?." Key looked at you with a hard sight.
(you): "Bwoh? What are you talking about?"
(Key): "You're differente, I've noticed it. Today I confirm it, are you sick?"
(you): "Ani, of course not! " you shake your hands denying it." I've grew up" You joked.
(Key): "I believe you...If you want to talk, and there's no one near you, I'll be there." He glanced you one last time.
(you): "Neh, May I see the magazine?" You changed the topic. Actually you were different, but you didn't believe it was too obvious. With this you noticed that you were wrong. You smiled, meanwhile you passed the pages of the magazine. Does it was the family that Onew said you have?

Once everything was ended, you took your stuff, but you didn't go. This time you choosed the stairs, instead of the elevator. You sat in the first step of the stairs. After a long sigh you decided to follow your path, when suddenly a hand offered you help to stand up.
(you): "Thank you." You standed up, and saw Taemin. "Taemin-nim, why are you still here?"
(Taemin): "I had to do things. I see that I'm not the only one that is here. Why are you formal? The jeon-dae-mal is not the your way of talking."
(you): "I don't like the ban-mal." You lied laughing. Another one that noticed your change. You sighed because of the frustation, your plan of acting like always was failing.
(Taemin): "Are okay? Do you feel sick? You look like someone who hasn't slept in weeks." He touched your cheek with the tip of his finger.
(you): "Ya! You're obnoxious acting like that." You yelled." I don't feel bad. Taemin-nim why are you still here?"
(Taemin): "That's the girl I know." He smiled." I told you, I had things to do. Then I saw you here, seated in the stairs in the middle of your misery.·
(you): "Misery? What makes you think that I'm unhappy?" You crossed your arms.
(Taemin:) "The stairs, been seated in the corner, and that long sigh of frustation. If you are not miserable, you are not human. " He laughed of your anger.
(you): "Aishh, I shouldn't asked. I'm leaving." You started walking down the stairs.
(Taemin): "Wait...I have finished my duties, would you like a coffe?"
(you): "I don't know..." You giggled." You like that cafeteria. Okay let's go." You waited for him. He glanced you and smiled. The way to the cafeteria was strange, you felt comfortable with him, even when you were talking about nothing.

Two streets before the cafeteria, you stopped and gave a look to the windows of a store. Taemin looked at you amused, every time you passed aside of a store, you gave a look to the things that were in the windows, giving different espressions. That was why Taemin looked at you really funny.
(Taemin): "Ya! Have you never been to a store?" He said roughly.
(you): "Yes, but I like this in particular." You answer without taking a look of the situation.
(Taemin): "Aishh, you act like Key" he grabbed your arm."Move on, you can come whenever you want." You nodded, without taking your sight from the windows.
(you): "Wait a second, what you just said?" You finished noticing what he said." You're a grumpy." You chuckled.
(Taemin): "You're annoying." He let you go, in your fifth try of leak to saw the windows.
(you): "You're more." You laughed, then you walked ahead, almost running." Taemin-nim, I was thinking, you also call me dongsaeng."
(Taemin): "That's right. "He answered when he reached you.
(you): "But you don't deserve to call you oppa." You showed your tongue acting like a kid." You neither look like one."
(Taemin): "You, brat." He moaned."I'm your superior, you need to show me respect."
(you): "And then you act like a bad person...Better I go home." You shaked your hand saying goodbye.
(Taemin): "Ya! Wait, remember that you're under-age " He yelled, but without any succeed he started running behind you." Let me join you."
(you): "Gomawo, oppa." You kissed his cheek." That's a good, responsable big brother."
(Taemin): he blushed with your kiss.·You're so..." He didn't finished the phrase, and prefered to laughed with you. Five minutes later, and farther away from your department, you still walking aimlessly." Well, you don't think to tell about your misery, right?" He finally asked, he was wondering that since a little before.
(you): "Isn't misery, is an indecision. Is not painful, at least not for me, but I know that I can cause many damage to one person if I don't make the right decision."
(Taemin): "What a dilemma...And you have made a decision?
(you): "Not yet...*thinking: Less now.* " You looked at Taemin for a long minute. You never noticed how heedful he could be some times. You blushed thinking in the many times you were mean with him." Ahh, I want to step down of the planet."
(Taemin): "I don't think that's possible." He chuckled." But I believe that you're going to take the best decision. I trust in you, dongsaeng." He smiled widely.
(you): "Thank you" You blushed again. When you noticed that it was the third round that you gave to the park, you started to walk to your department." Oppa, I'm sorry. I invite you the coffe next time." You apologized.
(Taemin): "Don't worry." He smiled. The shadow of the building was convering both of you."Dongsaeng!" he shouted before you entered to the building." Fighting!" When he said that, instead of raising his fist, he kissed your cheek.Your face turned red, and without hidding your smile you enter to the big building.


Love is in the air ♪

I love thar song, but I neve have felt that way. I think I'm lucky u.u...

Here's another chapter, hope you enjoy it :D