A happy birthday...

Illusions

It was your birthday. You woke up because a sound was bothering you. It was your laptop, with a video-call from Sam.
---Video-call---
(Sam): "Good Morning! Happy Birthday!!! Wow, it's weird to say it one day before.
(you): "Hahaha, Idiot. What are you doing wake up?" You saw the hour in your laptop, with the hour of (the country you said you came.)
(Sam): "I want to be the first in saying: happy birthaday. Please tell me that I'm the first."
(you): "You were the first. Hyun-Ki haven't call me yet.
(Sam) : She laughed."Maybe he is planning something. Be careful.
(you): "Shut up...I have to go. Eat a big piece of cake thinking in me. Bye" You sent her a kiss and turned off the laptop.
---End of the video-call---
After you ate breakfaste, you changed your clothes and you went out to work.

When you arrived, someone cover your eyes.
(xxx): "Guess who we are." Althought it was a ~we~ in the sentences, it was only one voice. You knew who ~they~ were.
(you): "Key, please tell Minho to uncover my eyes.
(Minho) : He let you."You knew it" He pouted, the he hugged you.
(Onew) : "Happy Birthday!" Onew was coming with Jonghyun and Taemin. Then Onew gave you a bouquet.
(you): "Guys, is beautiful. You shouldn't do this." You covered your face with your hands, to hide the happines.
(Key): "We had to do it."
(you): "So this is for obligation? Ok...From now on, things are going to be like this."
(Jonghyun): "Don't listen him." Jonghyun glared Key.
(Taemin): He looked to you. "Happy Birthday..." He talked in a low voice.
(you): "Thank you." You smiled to him. " Seriously, you shouldn't do this. But we need to hurry, you need to change clothes." You scolded them, then you finished your work with them. It was a long show, so you went for a coffee. When you were back, you noticed that in your cell phone you had two missing calls and a message from Hyun-Ki. You opened the message, wondering that is was only a happy-birthday message:

  • Honey, I need to talk with you. I see you at 5:00 p.m.

              Tell me were are you, I'll pick you up. Answerme soon.

                P.S. I love you~
That message confused you. It seemed to be serious and at the same time not. After you read it several times, you decided to answer him back. Your short message only said the adress of the building. You didn't understand why Hyun-Ki was acting like that, but you trusted him. You were thinking in Hyun-Ki when you here voices and people laughing. SHINee finished the concert.
(Taemin): He looked you thoughtful and got closer to you."Are you okay?"
(you) : "Yeap, don't pay me attention. Well, how did it go?
(Key) : "Awful, I think Onew was wrong in many parts." Key looked Onew and started laughing.
(Jonghyun): "Don't mock him. You have been wrong many other times."
(Key): "(your name), Jonghyun is bad with me." Key hid behind you. You were about to answer when you heard a voice in the hall. When you went to see what it was you saw Hyun-Ki in the hall.
(you): "Oppa!" You ran towards him.
(Hyun-Ki): When he saw you he hugged and kissed you." Hi honey."
(Onew): Looking the hall from the dressing room" Who is he?"
(you): "Guys.."You took the hand of Hyun-Ki and pulled him in the dressing room."...he is Hyun-Ki o-oppa"
(Minho) :"So you are the famous Hyun-Ki, that makes the life of my dongsaeng to be up side down. I'm glad to meet you." Minho shaked the hand of Hyun-Ki.
(Key): "Finally, I know you."
(Hyun-Ki) :" She always is talking about you. Sometimes I'm jealous of you."
(Onew): "Yeii, what she had told about me?" Onew was talking with a child's voice."By the way I'm Onew"
(you) : "I need to introduce you." You laughed in a nervous way. After you introduce everybody with Hyun-Ki, you took you stuff and went with Hyun-Ki, leaving SHINee talking about you and Hyun-Ki.
(Minho):" I'm happy for her, he seems to be a good person."
(Jonghyun): "I think I have seen before, his face looks familiar to me."
(Onew): "I also think so, but it doesn't matter. She looks really happy."
(Key): "Yes, she really looks happy. Taemin, why are you so quiet?
(Taemin): "Excuse me? Sorry I was thinking...*Thinking: I don't like him at all.* I have to go."
(Key): "You're not going to the house?" Key was dismayed with Taemin's actitude.
(Taemin): "Not yet, I have things to do." Taemin leave the building, and his friends worried about him.

Meanwhile, you were in the car with Hyun-Ki. You observed him, and laid in his shoulder your head.
(you): *thinking: He looks so cool now. What will he have to say? I'm not afraid, I just want to know it.*
(Hyun-Ki): "Honey, what are you looking me? Am I ugly?"
(You): "Bappo, you're perfect. So sweet with me. Honestly, I don't know how you fell in love with me."
(Hyun-Ki): "If you can see all the things I see in you, you'll know it." He parked the car infront the restaurant you went the first time you date. When you enter, everything was fixed in a fancy way. The waiters were behind a lonely table in the center. Hyun-Ki led you to the table.He knelt by your side and took out a little box from his pocket.
(Hyun-Ki): "(Your name), maybe you think this is hasty.But I love you. I want you to be my wife, will you marry me?" He opened the box, inside it there was a ring with an emerald.
(you): "Omo, I do...Yes, I do." You throw yourself in his arms, then you kissed him."I love you, I love you, I love you. You don't know how I love you. I'm the happiest person of the world.
(Hyun-Ki): "No; I am the happiest person, I got you." He kissed you again. You were so happy, that nothing would make you get mad. After the dinner, Hyun-Ki take you to your department, and gave you a goodnight-kiss. When he left the building, you called Sam, and told her everything. You were in love with Hyun-Ki, and he wanted to get married with you. I was the perfect story...
 


Now I'm going to turn into an evil person >:) This history is too pink...

Hope you like it!